It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot forgetting to turn off chemtrail DEBUNKED

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: anHairInTheSoup

I tried to offer links to explain my position. You looking at them is beyond my control.

Contrails are something that happen when planes fly. They don't happen every time, but the do happen some of the time.

I am not alone in the wilderness making this stuff up. It's out there for any and all to look up. I get that believing in a grand conspiracy is exciting, and you think that you are somehow, above the idiots who don't know, but I assure you, some of those who are interested in the topic do know.

Now you have a large burr in your panties about my wording of contrails everywhere. I was wrong. they are not everywhere. Why are they not above you? I don't know. Since I am not next to you,I cannot see what you see.

If you refute the science behind what makes a contrail form, Look here and let me know what on that site is incorrect so I may let the site owner know. We do speak and he is very happy to learn new things, even if he is wrong,as I am.

Is there anything other than my being wrong you would like to discuss?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindtricks11
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit
80% of planes that started flying through my city some 4 years ago are spraying for sure. when they don't come the sky is like a desert...such bliss..miss those continuous days of clear skies with some funny real clouds now and then

Wow. You are truly ignorant of how contrails form. The sky could indeed be cloud-free when there are no planes, then clouds could form when they fly through. Why? Because the atmospheric conditions could be such that the particulate matter dispersed by the jet exhaust is all that the moisture needs to form a cloud. There are people on here who could offer more scientific explanations, I am sure. But your argument is just not factually accurate.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JonButtonIII

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Do government planes spray stuff? Probably. Is every airplane in the sky spraying poison? Absolutely not. Not even close. The logistics alone of that conspiracy would be ridiculous. As if airlines are going to install chemical tanks in their planes (as though there is even any ROOM), burn extra fuel to carry and dispense it, and give their pilots a heavier workload. Give me a break.

Your opinion is great and I totally respect it, but I'm going to have to hack apart your strawman.

No one said that EVERY plane is spraying chemtrails.

Oh, there are those who would argue that they are.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

yeah ask your friend why we see the grids only in otan countries

(haven't been south america though, maybe they have too i wouldn't know)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: anHairInTheSoup

You really need to back up that statement with evidence.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

ATS members are free to particpate in any thread they deem appropriate, regardless of whether or not they share your opinion.

"Gate Keeping" behavior regarding threads and what can be discussed in them is not at the whim of any particular member. No member may ask that another stop posting in a thread. If there are T&C violations present, please alert staff to the specific posts, in order for us to review.

Furthermore, T&C violations of any nature will not be tolerated.

Any further posts that fall into the above will result in removals and posting bans for repeat offenders.

Do not reply to this post.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

how am i suppose to give evidence that i never saw a grid outside of eu/us ?

shall cut out my brain & send it to you by post so you can explore the memories of my life ?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

As much as I don't believe that Asia is grid free, I have no way of proving it unless someone from Asia posts pictures of said grids. But proving a negative is quite impossible. I just chalk it up to I must be wrong.
Until then, I hope that everyone who has a fear of clouds, (chemtrails) see's this thread and moves to Asia.
Its a really big continent and there is lots of room. Airplanes everywhere, yet, no contrails or chemtrails. A veritable UTOPIA!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
we have scientific proof chemtrails are real. if they were contrails you would see them all day long ! but they only appear during the hottest hours of the day! and then at around 5 stop !(where i live) today for example it began ataround 1 and ended at 6..now, nada...THERE is your science proof !

edit on 1-5-2014 by mindtricks11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindtricks11
we have scientific proof chemtrails are real. if they were contrails you would see them all day long ! but they only appear during the hottest hours of the day! and then at around 5 stop !(where i live) today for example it began ataround 1 and ended at 6..now, nada...THERE is your science proof !

Who can argue with that? Proof chemtrails are real because they only show up when it's hot on the ground.
Say, what town is close to you so I can look that up on weather radar? I think it would be cool to see your "proof".

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
If its hot on the ground its certainly hotter up there than it is at dusk or dawn...and thats a fact. and it's the 1 scientific proof you and anyone needs. If there is a day like today where from 1 to 6 there were chemplanes flying allover the place leaving thick chemtrails and now there is none, then this means they can't be contrails as the rare planes flying now are leaving no trace..voila we have proof !!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
wow notice how the 1's match ! that was not on purpose..cool ! must mean i'm doing the right thing. the power of 11

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mindtricks11

Since when has it been hotter higher in the atmosphere? Maybe you can explain why, if its so hot up there, places on long distance flights land with ice on the wings and water dripping where the ice had already melted. Or why so many planes have suffered engine problems from ice breaking off and going through the engine. Or why the British Airways 777 crashed in London because of ice in the fuel system.

I always thought that ice only formed where it was cold.
edit on 5/1/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Right, and I really, really trust you, so I will just take your word for it.
I am not afraid of where I am, nor am I ashamed. I even list it in my avitar.

I am not asking for your address, or even your town, just a town near you that has the same weather so I can learn.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I said its hotter up there than it is at dusk or dawn... and at dusk and dawn chemtrails( for you contrails) aren´t visible. those thick chemclouds that appear during the hottest parts of the day left by an anomalous number of planes at different altitudes start to disappear as the day gets colder. its what i said and meant. So in scientific terms this is impossible to happen with contrails.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
read everything that is written and then answer politely. don't edit my posts to your advantage.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Where are you at in the world? Baha Cali? Portugal? New Zealand? Detroit? where?

I have no context of what you are seeing. Maybe you are correct with your claim that 80% of all planes over you are spraying chemtrails.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join