It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot forgetting to turn off chemtrail DEBUNKED

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: anHairInTheSoup

It's possible the upper atmosphere isn't conducive for persistent contrail formation. Like in the tropics.
Or, Asia paid off the UN so then wouldn't have to endure the chemtrail hell. They paid them with curry.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Haha you're flawless dude.. i shouldn't have wrote that ! i knew you would twist it in some way.but i wont give you what you want. i have my eyes as proof like we all do. you are the only one wrong here and you know it. but ok i will respect you're mission. just don't discredit people in that rude way because chemtrails are a reality.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: mindtricks11

I keep forgetting about your "calibrated eyeballs".
what a gift they are. Able to discern the chemical makeup of clouds and contrails from over 6 miles, and just by "looking up". I am jealous.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

edit on 1-5-2014 by mindtricks11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

it's funny how you twist things around, first they are contrails everywhere, then maybe not in the tropics, then you end up avoiding the question with some racist & stupid joke

all the while obviously failing to explain why in heavily populated north asia, that is not in the tropics, whatever the season, whatever the temps up and down, there are never ever any grid formation in the sky like in eu or us.

go on fire your bs to explain why they aren't ever grids from "persistant contrails" in asia the biggest continent (after you told us there are contrails everywhere lol)
edit on 1-5-2014 by anHairInTheSoup because: (no reason given)

ETA: www.youtube.com... contrails in florida, so i'm lost i was under the impression florida was tropical... you refer to science but you state everything and its opposite... maybe we have a different definition of that s word

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Please don't pretend that after all this time you actually care to learn something. You ignore everything given to you.

If you were at all interested in facts and truth, you would look into what makes a contrail form. Then you could look into the conditions for your area.

And you could use this thread to help you understand and learn.

But we all know what truth you want to be spittin Boi.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You want me to believe that in the history of earth, no planes have left a contrail in Asia? really?

I offered a possible answer as to why you might not see them over you head. I had no idea you had an unobstructed view of the entire sky of the largest continent on earth all of the time.

Wait....what's this?
www.agriculturedefensecoalition.org...< br />
contrails over Asia? But, you said............

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

drtimball.com...

Ignore it.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Chemntrails are real. They are spraying you. You will soon die an agonizing death.
And like the price of gas, you have nobody to yell at.

Happy?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

contrails over Asia? But, you said............

grids, i mention explicitly grid from my first post

so here you did it again, twisting a precise question and evading the point (i knew you were up to do that and i indeed edit my previous post even before i could read that inappropriate answer of yours)

ETA : i also said north asia, not south-east (which is tropical, but you said no contrail in tropics... how can i take you seriously ? so contrail or no contrail in tropics ?)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Well, I am sorry. I live in NC. I don't travel the world anymore. I did spend a good bit of time if Saudi Arabia, and while I was not looking for contrails, I don't remember seeing any. So I concede that you must in fact be right, that either no planes fly in Asia, or they don't leave contrails. (grids are lots of contrails going N-S and E-W)

So your first hand knowledge of the continent of Asia trumps my silly "science". I made it all up.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think network_dude should be banned from chemtrail related threads as he obstructs the flow of posts with information that doesn't bring anything to a real phenomenon (chemtrails). this is promoting ignorance and should not be tolerated in such a serious subject. we are tired of this pathetic ploy to confuse people. it is obviously an agenda and should be stopped. i only say this because i can't see people trying so hard to deny a thing that is clearly happening just now outside and is NOT in any shape or form, contrails !! we should be creating together a stronger opinion on this subject without people with this type of agenda comming every 5 seconds to divide everyone and with this prevent a positive flow of ideas. This is just wrong and anyone can notice it ! he's not doing this only to defend a point of view and i know i'm right !

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

You tell 'em Stalin.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Well, I am sorry. I live in NC. I don't travel the world anymore. I did spend a good bit of time if Saudi Arabia, and while I was not looking for contrails, I don't remember seeing any. So I concede that you must in fact be right, that either no planes fly in Asia, or they don't leave contrails. (grids are lots of contrails going N-S and E-W)

So your first hand knowledge of the continent of Asia trumps my silly "science". I made it all up.

well you clearly are not a man of science or you would get your facts straight and answer questions you pretend to masterize instead of ridiculing them and twisting the facts as the dialogue go in a very shopenhauer-like way (ie disinfo tactic)

i have no idea what are chemtrails nor what are contrails, i just wish all the "science" people that know sooo much about the atmosphere and are always ready to show it off would address my question rationally and intelligently

i don't think it will ever happen though and i'll never know why i never saw grids outside of eu & us

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
and most of your posts are off topic. the topic is chemtrails not contrails so get out or speak about the actual topic.

p.s- i know this thread was started by you, i'm talking about the others..this video was a petty excuse to push your agenda even further .

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JonButtonIII
All I know is when I was young, the skies didn't look like a tic-tac-toe board.

There also wasn't nearly the same amount of barium-strontium-aluminum in the soil, nor were there filed geoengineering patents that purport to use those exact same substances to control/modify weather.

I mean, we can all close our eyes and plug our ears, scream LA-LA-LA I CAN'T HEARRRR YOU... but this stuff is actually happening. And coincidence only stretches so far.

When were you young? 1850s? When I was a kid in the 60s/70s, I had a fascination with planes, and I'd lay in theyard watching the jets fly over. Sometimes the contrails disappeard right behind the plane, sometimes they persisted a while, and yet other times they'd persist a long time and then spread out across the sky. It all depended on atmospheric conditions. Just. Like. Today.

There is MUCH more air travel today toward all compass points, which is why it probably seems like there is a "tic-tac-toe" pattern.

Do government planes spray stuff? Probably. Is every airplane in the sky spraying poison? Absolutely not. Not even close. The logistics alone of that conspiracy would be ridiculous. As if airlines are going to install chemical tanks in their planes (as though there is even any ROOM), burn extra fuel to carry and dispense it, and give their pilots a heavier workload. Give me a break.

edit on 1-5-2014 by ScientiaFortisDefendit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit

Do government planes spray stuff? Probably. Is every airplane in the sky spraying poison? Absolutely not. Not even close. The logistics alone of that conspiracy would be ridiculous. As if airlines are going to install chemical tanks in their planes (as though there is even any ROOM), burn extra fuel to carry and dispense it, and give their pilots a heavier workload. Give me a break.

Your opinion is great and I totally respect it, but I'm going to have to hack apart your strawman.

No one said that EVERY plane is spraying chemtrails.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientiaFortisDefendit
80% of planes that started flying through my city some 4 years ago are spraying for sure. when they don't come the sky is like a desert...such bliss..miss those continuous days of clear skies with some funny real clouds now and then

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join