It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Species List

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hey there everyone. As some of you may know, I usually hang out in the Secret Society Posts and the Cyrptozoology posts, but I am also fascinated with Alien Beings. I have a story and questions for you all. When I was about 7, I was laying in bed wide awake. I remember seeing a bright, icredibly powerful light outside my window. I looked at my clock, and it is a hand clock. The second hand stopped moving at all. I looked back and I saw the same light getting smaller then my window opening, which is extremely odd because I am about 30 feet off the ground upstairs. Next thing I know I;m back in my bed. I look over at the clock and its been over 5 hours. I fall asleep almost instinctively and never remember the event until 2 weeks ago when I went to a hypnotist and he recorded my confessions while under hypnosis. i told him that I had met several aliens, looking different in features and other things. They performed a series of experiments on me and took samples of my blood. They then had an input machine type of thing in which they put memories, science knowledge, and other information of their planets species. I was then put back into my bed and told that I am to do great things with the pen, which I take as them meaning I'm supposed to write about things that involve this. They told me that the man who operates the Cult called the Raelians, named after the lead Rael, is a hoax and was never visited by them or other species. I attempted to ask them questions that they did not supply me with like why, and who they are. It seems like the info the gave me was more like memories from 1 specifif alien, almost like his life. They then told me that they visited me because in their world they were told that a select few would undertsand and be able to communicate wtih them. Throughout this neither me nor the alien had to move our lips to talk. After wards, they told me that they would be back in our year of 2008 to talk to me of impending doom, and that I had to be an ambassador. I asked them why me, they responded by saying why not you. I was terrified as a 7 year old, and I am still terrified to this very day. So I need answers. Does anyone know of any sites in which it has a listing of alien species or languages of them or any concrete info please. I would be more than happy to share some of the memories that particular alien gave me. Thank you all

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Whyd you go to a hypnotist in the first place? I mean if you didnt know about being abducted why'd you go?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
because i believe in past lifes, so I went for a past life regression session, where they asked us to go back to major memories, and the aline one is one that came up

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlissfullIgnorance
Hey there everyone. As some of you may know, I usually hang out in the Secret Society Posts and the Cyrptozoology posts, but I am also fascinated with Alien Beings. I have a story and questions for you all. When I was about 7, I was laying in bed wide awake. I remember seeing a bright, icredibly powerful light outside my window. I looked at my clock, and it is a hand clock. The second hand stopped moving at all. I looked back and I saw the same light getting smaller then my window opening, which is extremely odd because I am about 30 feet off the ground upstairs. Next thing I know I;m back in my bed. I look over at the clock and its been over 5 hours. I fall asleep almost instinctively and never remember the event until 2 weeks ago when I went to a hypnotist and he recorded my confessions while under hypnosis. i told him that I had met several aliens, looking different in features and other things. They performed a series of experiments on me and took samples of my blood. They then had an input machine type of thing in which they put memories, science knowledge, and other information of their planets species. I was then put back into my bed and told that I am to do great things with the pen, which I take as them meaning I'm supposed to write about things that involve this. They told me that the man who operates the Cult called the Raelians, named after the lead Rael, is a hoax and was never visited by them or other species. I attempted to ask them questions that they did not supply me with like why, and who they are. It seems like the info the gave me was more like memories from 1 specifif alien, almost like his life. They then told me that they visited me because in their world they were told that a select few would undertsand and be able to communicate wtih them. Throughout this neither me nor the alien had to move our lips to talk. After wards, they told me that they would be back in our year of 2008 to talk to me of impending doom, and that I had to be an ambassador. I asked them why me, they responded by saying why not you. I was terrified as a 7 year old, and I am still terrified to this very day. So I need answers. Does anyone know of any sites in which it has a listing of alien species or languages of them or any concrete info please. I would be more than happy to share some of the memories that particular alien gave me. Thank you all

Are you making this up? Who was the hypnotist?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I cant tell you his name but I can say he went to the University of Stanford in California. He is esteemed as far as I know, but he is not solely a hypnotist. He is primarily a therapist, maybe a psycholoigist im not sure which is which

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
what happened to blissfullignorance i can not see his posts?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I am under watch because I did not comply with the rule and regulations, which I should have.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Why can't I see the other posts?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
Why can't I see the other posts?

are u taking the mickey?

i noticed blissfullignorance replied but i cant see it. but i can see the quote in webmonkeys post.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
My bad, I was talking about Bliss's posts.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Yeah, I noticed the missing posts as well. Weird. No explanation. Another thread was just deleted as well regarding aliens, "Aliens - The Tall Whites World Exclusive!", again no explanation. Not like they owe us one or anything, but it would be nice to know what's happening.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
OHMYGODITHINKTHEALIENSDIDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Yeah, I noticed the missing posts as well. Weird. No explanation. Another thread was just deleted as well regarding aliens, "Aliens - The Tall Whites World Exclusive!", again no explanation. Not like they owe us one or anything, but it would be nice to know what's happening.

My guess is that bliss has been put on mass ignore.I guess the 'tall whites' interview was deleted because it was considered a troll post.That's a shame,because that was a highly fascinating thread.I would love to listen to it again,but I forgot the url.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well I got the url, but if I post it, I suppose the mods won't like it, seeing as they trashed the post.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
hmm odd.. trashing the posts. took up too much space?

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Post by Blissful Ignorance (which can't be seen as he's under global ignore at the moment....)

Under watch

I am under watch because I did not comply with the rule and regulations, which I should have.

I'm not sure of the posts in question, as I wasn't the mod involved, but suffice to say, global ignore is usually done only under severe infractions of the Terms of Service (or repeated minor infractions within a short timeframe). The poster seems to recognize whatever error they made, and from the statement above, seems to reflect a willingness to now do so...so hopefully this will be cleared up soon...

CORRECTION: Member now appears to be banned....so apparently was uncooperative.

[edit on 29-11-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
i can see why he got mass ignore

he used seductive thread names to pull people into crazy discussions

like "something everyone should know"
or something to this effect

then as im reading he says
my dad was contacted by the illuminati and asked to hunt down zombies vampires and werewolves

and then he claims he has lengthy expierance with these creatures
and hes seen a werewolve face to face

it Might be true like .0000001%
but really most people tend to agree hes full of crap
maybe hes not but the look of it all seems he just says crap for attention

similar to someone who fakes UFO pictures just to get us ATS posters to freak out and throw a fit over them only to reveal we were all duped later on
or to just watch how long we will go wild over the hoax

possible hoaxer being banned?
i say "Good Job moderators"

i read this guys threads and they were very very wild and almost impossible to believe
not "impossible" but "almost impossible"

anyway lol
i personally thought the guy was a little off his rocker when he said "ive personally seen a werewolve ' something like that
well; we all know those who "see werewolves" never live to tell the story HEHEHE

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
ok now that we have established that there is a global ignore in place on the author of this thread, I think it's time to lock it

(thread closed)

new topics

top topics

join