It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Juice Rap Israel Vs Palestine - Epically funny!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Woke up to this on RT, it's one of the funniest yet saddest things I have ever seen.

I can't explain all of it as it's 8 minutes long - but it is satire and a rap battle between Israel and supporters and Palestine and supporters.

One funny line- Palestinians pushing their homes into peacful Israeli bulldozers!

Please tell me what you think - This is why I like RT , they have got a sense of humor - and normally cover events pretty accurately - well at least outside of Russia!

I don't know why it's not letting me embed the video - probably because I am on the tablet - no vid numbers like normal, heres the link

edit on 1-5-2014 by Soapusmaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
These guys are pretty cool.

One thing though, This isn't RT's doing. RT just publishes Juice Rap News' stuff to a wider audience. The actual rap news team is based in Australia, and are independent of RT, from what i understand.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: daaskapital

I know it's not RT although it is the first time I have seen Juice news stuff on there - it makes me laugh, imagine the BBC broadcasting something like this, it feels like RT just are not up themselves like western media.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soapusmaximus
a reply to: daaskapital

I know it's not RT although it is the first time I have seen Juice news stuff on there - it makes me laugh, imagine the BBC broadcasting something like this, it feels like RT just are not up themselves like western media.

Yeah, fair enough.

I can't imagine other outlets publishing this stuff, haha.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Thanks woodwardjnr I have never had a problem embedding before, it didn't have the usual number layout in the link.

Top bloke.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

S&F for you although I had to watch it on Woodwardjnr.

You're right its tragic sad and also very funny. However its funny because I don't live there which in truth I am very glad about.

I just wonder, when working together with the best brains from both sides will occur to the more negative forces living there. I bet that land could be very happy, espcially when, being older I remember tales of Muslims turning on the ovens of their Jewish friends in order for observance of the law together happened. What has happened in that land is nothing short of a world sore and tragedy. Greed, poisonous propaganda and murder in what is supposedly one of the world's holiest places is beyond words for me.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I hear you brother,

It is not just Israel/Palestine this issue of indifference to our fellow man is seemingly a worldwide phenomenon,

The truth we all know is, it isn't the normal John Smith citizens causing this horrible problem - although at this point we are all complicit.

Most of these issues come from powerful groups of people who have an interest in keeping us divided.

The question is , who is really calling the shot's and directing this inhumanity?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Love these guys.

Have you seen their videos with Chomsky or Assange yet? Really surprised that this hasn't taken off more on ATS.

Also, you should check the previous instalment with Abby Martin (from RT) criticising Putin:

Cool stuff

top topics

join