It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Driver caught using cell phone jamming device

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

I'm with you here. In fact, that gives me an idea for a short story.

Anyway - apologies of I seemed to be calling you out here. I just wanted to reply directly to the OP, since thats pretty much all I have time for these days.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
pulse the signal maybe?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That book really didn't turn out so well....

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
They work great in restaurants when people are talking nice n' loud on their phones or when they are incessantly ringing.

Um, well, not that i'd do it, but i've heard, Yeah, that's it..i've heard.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
a reply to: Grimpachi

Okay, don't give into the dark side now. lol.....

I'll also admit though, I considered being a bit sadistic about it. Like the wise guy with a second remote at the sports bar to..oopsy..power off at the worst moment. (err.. I've heard of it, anyway)

I pondered a few times in rush hour traffic, how amusing it could be to just turn it on for a few seconds at a time, every couple minutes. (grin) Just long enough to cut connections, and get back into the new call again.

Errr.. I know.. bad bunny. Just a daydream.

Thank you for reminding me. I own two of those tiny universal remotes. I loved walking through a crowded Walmart turning all the tv's off. I'm very immature for my age. The greatest happened at Best Buy when this annoying kid was playing a demo game on a tv and several kids were waiting. A good 20 minutes went by when I noticed he was STILL playing. Yep I cut him off!
It was awesome!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join