It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Ukraine Situation may be about to Explode

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: john666
Russia and NATO countries are allies. The "Ukranian crisis" is a simulation.
Proof of their alliance:
en.ria.ru...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
For every action, there is an equally and opposite reaction

IMHO

As we all know the USD will fall

I for one would welcome this...

Because... it would bring about a new gold backed economy of the western alliance and there friends which equates to just about every other country on the planet bar Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, and a handful of other 3rd worlds with jealousy issues

Perhaps the united world can move on and close of communications and trade completely from these failed state, mafia run countries and trouble makers trying to throw spanner after spanner in the works so to speak.. I think they have all proven beyond doubt they're not willing to work with much of the world because they instead want rival it, Russia has been key in this organisation and rivalry while the rest of the world has come together... Mainly the reason for this is because the US is Russia's NO1 enemy, real playground stuff from the Russians tbh

No hard feeling USA, but you F it up... time for a more fairer and united world, a NWO

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

IMHO

Because... it would bring about a new gold backed economy of the western alliance and there friends which equates to just about every other country on the planet bar Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, and a handful of other 3rd worlds with jealousy issues

Perhaps the united world can move on and close of communications and trade completely from these failed state, mafia run countries and trouble makers trying to throw spanner after spanner in the works so to speak.. I think they have all proven beyond doubt they're not willing to work with much of the world because they instead want rival it, Russia has been key in this organisation and rivalry while the rest of the world has come together... Mainly the reason for this is because the US is Russia's NO1 enemy, real playground stuff from the Russians tbh

No hard feeling USA, but you F it up... time for a more fairer and united world, a NWO

No.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davian

Russia and NATO countries are allies. The "Ukranian crisis" is a simulation.
Proof of their alliance:
en.ria.ru...

Allies and cooperation for a shared threat is not the same thing

A little not so well know fact is Russia also had troops and helicopter inside Afghanistan working with ISAF forces, but that was because Russia was being flooded with heroin and the US invited Russia in to monitor and carry out operations locating and destroying poppy fields, this was all die to the Partnership for Peace programme

I remember people staring on here how the US was intentionally flooding the country with heroin, well.. Russia didn't to seem to think so

East and West are and have been, for a very long time now enemies, there is no disputing the rivalry is real and these joint operation are just a case of keeping your enemies close
edit on 1-5-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davian

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

IMHO

No.

And why not?

What do you think is going to happen when the USD falls... Just curious

(post by Davian removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

There are chemtrails over Russia www.youtube.com..., www.youtube.com...
As far as GMO corn, the only thing that we know is that Russia has banned GMO from other countries coming to Russia.
That is, we do not know whether Russia is producing GMO by itself or not.

COME ON MAN

take a look at the videos you posted, have you looked at them yourself,

There is no evidence what so ever the supposed russian pictures are from Russia,

and the Chinese ones or "Asian" pictures don't look EVEN CLOSE to hard core chemtrails over Unites States and NATO countries.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: john666

This might help u too make up your own mind.

"There are two distinct cultural traditions of dragons:
the European dragon,
derived from European folk traditions

and the Chinese dragon,
with counterparts in Japan
Korea and other East Asian countries."

or

"And there was war in heaven:
Michael and his angels fought against the dragon;
and the dragon fought and his angels,"

or

And the great dragon was cast out,
that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan,
which deceiveth the whole world:
he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

so take your pick.

The E.U would be here,,

no Dragon,,,

edit on 5/1/2014 by BobAthome because: pic

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadiationAndCancer

There are chemtrails over Russia www.youtube.com..., www.youtube.com...
As far as GMO corn, the only thing that we know is that Russia has banned GMO from other countries coming to Russia.
That is, we do not know whether Russia is producing GMO by itself or not.

COME ON MAN

take a look at the videos you posted, have you looked at them yourself,

There is no evidence what so ever the supposed russian pictures are from Russia,

and the Chinese ones or "Asian" pictures don't look EVEN CLOSE to hard core chemtrails over Unites States and NATO countries.

You are either full of # when you say that here isn't any evidence that these pictures are from Russia, or you haven't looked carefully at them.
In the first video there are from 4:25 to 7:20, clearly visible chemtrails above world famous Russian churches, and other Russian buildings, including the Kremlin.
But if that isn't enough evidence for you, don't worry I have more.
Chemtrails Sochi Russia;www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Who is the dragon that Russia wants to slain?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

"Nato Official: Russia now adversay" ,,
well there is your answer.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Nearly half of Russia's trade are with NATO countries.
So it would seem that Russia is "feeding the dragon", that it allegedly wants to slain.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

You are either full of # when you say that here isn't any evidence that these pictures are from Russia, or you haven't looked carefully at them.
In the first video there are from 4:25 to 7:20, clearly visible chemtrails above world famous Russian churches, and other Russian buildings, including the Kremlin.

Even if the videos are legit and not doctored to slander Russia

Those would be temporary State Parades or Olympic connected weather projects

The real chem trail program you can see in US or Canada or NATO countries looks hardcore checkered flag in the sky

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadiationAndCancer

Even if the videos are legit and not doctored to slander Russia

Those would be temporary State Parades or Olympic connected weather projects

The real chem trail program you can see in US or Canada or NATO countries looks hardcore checkered flag in the sky

The youtube videos that I linked show hardcore chemtrail spraying in Russia.
If you don't see that, you are either blind or deceitful.
I encourage everybody who reads this post, to watch the youtube videos that I linked, so that you can see for yourself whether I am telling the truth or whether "Radiation" is telling the truth.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
This is all just cyclic.

Generations die and their memories die with them and people don't remember the mistakes that were made in the past.

SOSDg, Same Old S*&t, Different generation....

A lot of study has been put into this "great forgetting", but there aren't enough intense action sequences in the texts written about it to retain the attention of most.

I don't mean to take away from or derail the thread, but this stuff has been going on throughout recorded and prehistory.

Let's stop repeating the same old mistakes somehow.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

The mistake would be to think that this "Ukrainian crisis", is going to end in a war.
That is not what is going to happen.
What is going to happen, is that Ukraine is going to be federalized.
The reason why this is going to happen is because Russia and its "western enemies", have made a deal about Ukraine.
They made a deal about Ukraine from the beginning!
Everything that you see about the situation in Ukraine is a simulation.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

the msm says it's about ukraine freedom, democracy, russia invading them blah blah blah. that fits in a simulation.

but why do you insist in keeping out of the picture the rushed imf deal (as the msm does as well) ?

how does this "revolution for freedom" days after the russian bail out deal was signed timing and how that immediate imf deal timing fit into a simulation ?

don't ignore dots you don't understand: nobody, but them, knows for sure what' s really going on.

we can only look at the facts and speculate, keep it in mind.

edit on 2-5-2014 by anHairInTheSoup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: anHairInTheSoup

I am almost 100% sure, that in the following days Ukraine is going to be federalized.
I think that the reason why federalization of Ukraine is wanted by both Russia and the West(near future will tell whether I am right about that or not), is because federalization will make it "easier", to split the country in seemingly Russian half, and seemingly Western half. I think that this "split" is going to happen in 2016.
I have a theory about why both Russia and the West want this split to happen in 2016, but I am not going to share it with the people of this forum.
I am not going to share it, because my theory is full of speculation, speculation that makes perfect sense for me, but is not going to make much sense to almost anybody on this forum, at the present moment.
As for the IMF deal, I think that this deal was made with the goal to impoverish Ukraine in the future with austerity measures. And the reason why PTB want to do that, is because they want to push one half of Ukraine into Russia's hands.
The half that they want to push into Russia's hands, is the part of Ukraine that is marked with blue in the following link;
en.wikipedia.org...[edi tby]edit on 2-5-2014 by john666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

a reply to: anHairInTheSoup

I am almost 100% sure, that in the following days Ukraine is going to be federalized.
I think that the reason why federalization of Ukraine is wanted by both Russia and the West(near future will tell whether I am right about that or not), is because federalization will make it "easier", to split the country in seemingly Russian half, and seemingly Western half. I think that this "split" is going to happen in 2016.
I have a theory about why both Russia and the West want this split to happen in 2016, but I am not going to share it with the people of this forum.
I am not going to share it, because my theory is full of speculation, speculation that makes perfect sense for me, but is not going to make much sense to almost anybody on this forum, at the present moment.
As for the IMF deal, I think that this deal was made with the goal to impoverish Ukraine in the future with austerity measures. And the reason why PTB want to do that, is because they want to push one half of Ukraine into Russia's hands.
The half that they want to push into Russia's hands, is the part of Ukraine that is marked with blue in the following link;
en.wikipedia.org...[/qu ote]

Makes sense to me - Ukraine becomes the new East/West Germany. Russia gets to keep the naval bases. And everyone gets half of the gas/oil pipelines and agricultural land.

And probably Russia gets Chernobyl.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join