It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Ukraine Situation may be about to Explode

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: anHairInTheSoup
a reply to: john666

what about irak making oil deals with france not in $ (hence the reason france was against the irak war)

what about Lybia ? Ghadaffi was overthrown days after he passed a bill to stop selling his oil in $

what about the ukraine/imf deal signed in hurry just days after the coup ?

those facts tells us it is about currency control and petro $ and those never went exposed by msm. it's always about democracy & people freedom from the msm. the common people have no clue about the petro-$ being the reason of us wars

(i don't dispute that russia, china & the feds could be working together; i'm open to that possibility)

You asked a lot of questions.
And you made a lot of assumptions.
My answer to your question is that America was the world most powerful economy in the WW2 period, when the dollar was not the "world reserve currency".
Also, british economy grew stronger after the pound sterling was no longer the "world reserve currency".
These facts that I just mentioned contradict the "world reserve currency" myth.
And the petrodollar thesis is intrinsically linked with the "world reserve currency" myth.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

whether or not in the text, the imf is still being driven by the feds which makes the $ the central/global currency (maybe it's just a semantic debate you've introduced)

are you saying they are preparing to replace the dollar as central currency by another currency ?
i'm failing to see how what you are saying doesn't make the petro$ at stake in the ukraine/russia situation, whether or not they're all in bed together.

what's at stake is who control the imf : when indie countries starts to make their business without the intermediation of the feds (the zionist banksters) as they stop to use the $, it makes the imf weaker and the feds losing their power -> war in irak, lybia... ukraine ?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
The US is the one that started this crap and said F>>the EU ...Putin countered with a judo chop to the Crimea and the west(US) is pissed .Right now the US/NATO are the ones trying to get the world behind them but, The rest of the world knows ,whats going on because of the internet .

See i dont believe the rest of the world do know. Most people just believe everything they are fed from thier local media, And you only get the news and information they want you to see/read...Only the news they are allowed to tell/show you. If you try and put people on the right path they come out with things like ''They wouldnt be allowed to do that'', ''Thats all crap'' , blah blah blah.
Its only once your search more, read more, investigate more you find the truths and correct information or atleast the opinion and news from the other side.
I think you will find alot of people just believe what they are told and dont bother investigating further.

Thank god there is still alot of people that can see through the curtain or wall of lies if you will.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
doesnt america imposing capital gains on the economy, also mean they are extremely worried about the petro dollar?

www.zerohedge.com... orces-capital-controls

One thing we are confused about is whether this law is a preamble, or already incorporates, the flow of non-cash assets, such as commodities, and, thus, gold. If an account transfers, via physical or paper delivery, gold from a domestic account to a foreign one, we are not sure if the language deems this a 30% taxable transaction, although preliminary discussions with lawyers indicates this is likely the case.

And so the noose on capital mobility tightens, as very soon the only option US citizens have when it comes to investing their money, will be in government mandated retirement annuities, which will likely be the next step in the capital control escalation, which will culminate with every single free dollar required to be reinvested into the US, likely in the form of purchasing US Treasury emissions such as Treasuries, TIPS and other worthless pieces of paper.

edit on 06/02/2010 by letscit because: forgot to add link

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
There will be no war over the Ukraine and the petrodollar. Not until Obama is out of office. Putin is freak'n brilliant and he can run circles around Obama. Obama is clueless and in over his head. I see no 'explosion', but I do see Putin stepping up efforts to do as much damage to the US and to grab as much land as he can in the next 2 years. Then we'll have a new POTUS (maybe one who is competent) and things could easily change.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Guns and butter deep politics Peter Dale Scott www.kpfa.org...

Hint ...The Safari Club in Kenya was created to free the CIA from Congress restraints . Listen to the audio and get some more dots to connect .

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I suggest that all of you who believe that dollar is the "world reserve currency", read the following article mythfighter.com... out-nothing-the-end-of-the-dollar-as-reserve-currency/
And than after you have read it, think about it real hard.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: john666
Russia and NATO countries are allies. The "Ukranian crisis" is a simulation.
Proof of their alliance:
en.ria.ru...
exactly,there will be a war , not because the people want war but because the elites are a risk from the masses. Ocupy wall street etc etc
The elites will cause a war because the masses are waking up. We are all cannon fodder
edit on 1-5-2014 by symptomoftheuniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: symptomoftheuniverse

originally posted by: john666
Russia and NATO countries are allies. The "Ukranian crisis" is a simulation.
Proof of their alliance:
en.ria.ru...
exactly,there will be a war , not because the people want war but because the elites are a risk from the masses. Ocupy wall street etc etc
The elites will cause a war because the masses are waking up. We are all cannon fodder

I think that somewhere in the future(probably year 2019.), there will be "apparent conflict of interests", between Russia and America, that will be resolved without war, but through a so called "compromise", that is going to be the creation of world government.
I do not believe that there will be actual war, because most people who believe that there will be a WW3, are people who believe that Putin is "the good guy", that is, they are the people who have been manipulated into believing this lie, by the "alternative media".
edit on 1-5-2014 by john666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.

john, do you understand who owns the printing machine ? (ie the sovereign)

do you understand irak, lybia have lost their monetary sovereignty after threatening /dropping the petro$ ?
and that now ukraine just lost his after signing the imf deal ?

you sound real confused, feel free to outsmart me in a clear manner (for a change) because this article although far from exhaustive is exactly telling you that usa is making wars for monetary sovereignty stakes (for the sovereign - that is not your yankee gvt).

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Those, who do not understand the differences between Monetary Sovereignty and monetary non-sovereignty, do not understand economics.

john, do you understand who owns the printing machine ? (ie the sovereign)

do you understand irak, lybia have lost their monetary sovereignty after threatening /dropping the petro$ ?
and that now ukraine just lost his after signing the imf deal ?

you sound real confused, feel free to outsmart me in a clear manner (for a change) because this article although far from exhaustive is exactly telling you that usa is making wars for monetary sovereignty stakes (for the sovereign - that is not your yankee gvt).

You have not really read the article that I linked, or if you have, you are misinterpreting it intentionally. The author Rodger Malcolm Mitchell says the following things:

"A “reserve” currency is nothing more than the currency most nations use in international trade. It is just a trading convenience. International trade is easier if nations quote the same currency when pricing goods and services, and nations use the same currency when paying bills. And that’s it: A convenience.

The euro was invented as a European reserve currency, and it functions quite well in that role, though it’s a screwed up mess in its role as a common currency. Any benefit that accrues to the U.S., as a result of the dollar being the reserve currency, is so minuscule as to be unworthy of mention."

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

ok,
Seeing your interest in the ,unseen, ie 666,
The bigest problem Russia has is , that the Nation of Russia, Tribe of RUS,the Rider on the Pale horse,

need, Ukraine,/Spear,,

too fulfill it's Nation's Destiny, too kill the Dragon.

Next Poland and the Horse.

Me.

edit on 5/1/2014 by BobAthome because: and its 616

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

to the US it says (its government, people, companies), not to the sovereign (the money printer) !!!

are you believing the US owns the printing machine ? am i spotting your confusion now ?

because it's the opposite, it's your money printer that owns you and he could not care less about the benefits to you to having his currency running the world, but don't worry for him: he sees the perks for him of providing the currency to the entire planet and he'll do anything to keep that control, expand it and destroy whoever would take the initiative to do things differently (whether another elite tribe whether humanists).

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: anHairInTheSoup

The power that the US elite has over populations around the world is not financial power(the dollar), but military power.
The financial power of US elite is effective, only insofar as it enables buying of materials, scientists, soldiers, that "nourish" the military power.
If tomorrow oil selling nations would no longer sell their oil for dollars, nothing would change for the US economy.
The proof that I am right, in what I am saying, is the example of WW2.
America didn't win that war "with the dollar", but with killing a lot of people, and destroying a lot of property.
Before WW2, and during it, the dollar wasn't the "world reserve currency", but America still managed to win the war, and became the global hegemon.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

Who is the dragon?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

hitler was a bankster-zionist puppet in business with the bush and ibm (to name 2)

ww2 some population control/eco reboot sick stuff and nobody won the war except the zionists banksters (the sovereign) that staged it

if a nation stop selling oil in $, its government gets destroyed in a matter of days(ever seen a mafia boss giving up on a pizzeria ?), this using your tax $ obviously

russia & china are a different matter and at this point we cannot know whether it's a stage to prepare next population control/eco reboot or whether it's a real bankster fight for control of imf (and central banks)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

a reply to: john666if a nation stop selling oil in $, its government gets destroyed in a matter of days(ever seen a mafia boss giving up on a pizzeria ?), this using your tax $ obviously

You do not know that this is the truth. That what you just said is what the "alternative media" is saying, but they have no proof for that claim at all.
For example if Saddam really wanted to sell his oil in euros, and if that was the reason that he got bombed, than that would mean that the EU is against the NWO!
But that cannot be true.
It cannot be true because the EU allows spying, of all of its citizens by american intelligence agencies.
And it has also intensive economic and military cooperation with the US.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

start here,,

for the money,,

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

You think EU is the dragon?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   

john, this is true i don't know for sure

although after some time, an analyst cannot help but see patterns and doubt that coincidences aren't no more than coincidences.

Irak was under the radar since kuweit (remember bush lapsus just after 911) and what happened is a french corporation back by the state took advantage of the situation to get cheap oil not asking permission from the feds; irak invasion would have happened even without that deal.

the fact that the imf deal was rushed right after the coup, is a strong indication of what the ukraine situation is about.

we cannot know for sure but why rush for this deal (left out by the msm) if the ukraine coup is a stage for something darker ?

there is what they say and there is what they do, and what they did was a take over by imf of ukraine monetary sovereignty so please reread your article, instruct yourself in money creation and you're up for some hard thinking

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join