It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Ukraine Situation may be about to Explode

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: john666

originally posted by: Vovin

originally posted by: tridentblue

originally posted by: tridentblue
a reply to: AnIntellectualRedneck

My concern is with the USA itself. This article:

America would have never have allowed itself to be dependent on China in such degree(economical), if China was not part of NWO.

Very likely. I still remember the "Battle in Seattle" in 99. What's hitting in a hard way is the fact that Mr Clinton's assurances that this was good for America are ringing pretty darn hollow now. The ideals of economic globalism now strike me as a front for something else, something much more transformative, that requires the collapse of American capitalism in its current form. That's pretty big news to the average working Joe like me.

Russia is also part of NWO.
YOU see, about one third of oil and gas supplies, that EU consumes, comes from Russia.
If Russia and EU("the West"), were enemies, the EU would never have allowed itself to be so dependent on Russia's oil and gas supplies.

Except that economic growth means much more than security to neoliberal countries. If you want to see a country that realizes its economic growth is built on pillars of clay, then look at the American police state that is evolving to enslave its own population through fear when their transnational corporations, having already taken production out of the USA, leave the USA altogether.

As I said, the fact that the so called "enemies", are cooperating so intensely in the economic field, says to me that the elites of all major countries are "in it together".

Welcome to capitalism. There's thousands of books ranging back hundreds of years on the subject, but none of the critics of capitalism talk about "NWO". Maybe because there are more practical assessments of complex geographical socio-economic realities then just assuming that there's some shadow group of old men controlling the will of 7 billion other autonomous human beings?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: john666

Russia were almost part of the NWO but something happened, Russia expelled most Jewish influence that came from the Bolshevik revolution and have never looked back. Anyone who the media is willing to portray as an enemy of the West are not doing what they are told to do. Russia are certainly with the East which includes Iran and China and as we know, the West is also paranoid about those countries also.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadiationAndCancer

John

you are wrong that Russia is part of NWO

there are no ChemTrails over Russia, no GMO corn grown in Russia,

NO DEBT IN RUSSIA, other than legitimate bond buying by few foreign countries

There are chemtrails over Russia www.youtube.com..., www.youtube.com...
As far as GMO corn, the only thing that we know is that Russia has banned GMO from other countries coming to Russia.
That is, we do not know whether Russia is producing GMO by itself or not.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

Russia were almost part of the NWO but something happened, Russia expelled most Jewish influence that came from the Bolshevik revolution and have never looked back. Anyone who the media is willing to portray as an enemy of the West are not doing what they are told to do. Russia are certainly with the East which includes Iran and China and as we know, the West is also paranoid about those countries also.

You are wrong about the Jewish influence being expelled from Russia. (for some reason I can not link to Stormfront Russia, that is why you should all google "At Putin's side, an army of Jewish billionaires")
The reason why the western media is criticizing Putin, is because of the trick of REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY!
That is they know that the more "they are against him", the more you are for him(all of you who think Putin is good guy).
edit on 1-5-2014 by john666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
When they put sanctions on Russia in regards to Oil is when this whole thing will jump in high gear.
As Russia exports a third to EU and such, A ban on exports like this will hurt Russia badly.
It will aslo hurt the EU however Russia chose the wrong time of year to start this as in summer a lot less oil is consumed.
The EU will struggle for a while but will have enough to get through until the find another source.

Russia knows this, Hence why they will not go in full attack into Ukraine.
If they do, There have already been talks of these type of sanctions being imposed.

This whole thing blows me away, I cant understand how most people cant see through the bull crap and see the US for what they are actually doing.
Yes Russia is playing a few games in Ukraine, But they learnt this from the US who have been doing it in numerous countries all over the world...Destablise a country from the inside...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

You do understand that Stormfront Russia is a Neo Nazi website? But because I had a look and it seems you may be correct, can you find undeniable evidence that all of those people listed have Jewish Backgrounds or are current Jews/Zionists?

It's pretty easy for that website to put all them people on the Zionist wagon but none of that information is actually verified, it's just someones opinion.
edit on 1-5-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   

You do understand that Stormfront Russia is a Neo Nazi website? But because I had a look and it seems you may be correct, can you find undeniable evidence that all of those people listed have Jewish Backgrounds or are current Jews/Zionists?

I do not whether they are Zionist or not, but they are most certainly jewish. You see, the Stormfront thread that you have seen is actually only an extended commentary on the Jerusalem Post article:
webcache.googleusercontent.com...:ZeafHb5tLQ0J:www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-Features/At-Pu tins-side-an-army-of-Jewish-billionaires+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=hr

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   

God I LOVE the outside perspectives I get on this site, and that's what alway brings me back, but every now and then when I see a collection of responses I feel that CONSPIRACY 101 class needs to be taught here.

Let me say one little thing on this thread. One little thing about Intel, one little thing about the illuminati, one little thing about all of it:

ITS ABOUT THE TECHNOLOGY AND POWER, FOLKS.

Period, end of story. If your eye is on race, its off the ball. If its on 20th century political ideologies, its off the ball. If your eye is on religious spiritual issues alone, its off the ball. If its on national flags or political parties, its off the ball. This whole ball game is about who has the power to do what, and that's a technological question. Russia is a very high tech state, and so is the USA. When the debate has been reduced down to questions of capability, we are at the core. Each state is scary to me in terms of capability, so I hope there will be some peace and some balance. But don't spend one night thinking its about anything else: The most ugly ideals with power will succeed, the most beautiful ideas with none will fail.

This is the world we find ourselves in.

PEace!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadiationAndCancer

there are no ChemTrails over Russia,

You mean contrails? Really? Why are there 'Chemtrail activists in Russia? Do a search using Himiotrassy and Himtreylyj on You Tube. Explain to those Russian activists that they are not filming what they think are 'chemtrails'. You'll also see this 'no chemtrails' claim for Iran and North Korea.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   

The thing is there are many different types of Jews and they should not fall under the label Jew. It's not so much how rich they are but what there actions are. They could be Orthodox Jews for all we know and we know how they feel about the Western version of Judaism.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

The thing is there are many different types of Jews and they should not fall under the label Jew. It's not so much how rich they are but what there actions are. They could be Orthodox Jews for all we know and we know how they feel about the Western version of Judaism.

I have looked little bit about those Jewish billionaires that are at Putin's side, and from what I have seen, you are wrong.
Mikhail Fridman and Moshe Kantor - the first two jewish billionaires that are mentioned in the article - have first made their fortune during Yeltsin's time. In other words they have made their fortune plundering Russia.
en.wikipedia.org... [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Fridman]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Fridman

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I've had a look also and you are right, Check this article out.

Nat Rothschild

But now, thanks to a complicated web of private equity investments in the Ukraine and Eastern Europe, and his partnership in Atticus Capital, a hugely successful £7billion hedge fund, Nat is set to exceed the fortune he will be bequeathed with his own earnings.

His wealth has been accrued in his role as the adviser to Oleg Deripaska, one of the richest oligarchs in Russia and the owner of the aluminum giant Rusal, which recently merged with two other companies to create the world's largest aluminum company.

And, although discreet in his business deals, privately he lives the life one would associate with a Rothschild. His best friend is Roman Abramovich, the owner of Chelsea Football Club, and he is currently rumoured to be dating the young film actress Natalie Portman.

An accomplished skier, his principal residence is in Klosters, Switzerland, and he uses his Gulfstream jet to travel between his other homes in Paris, Moscow, London, New York and Greece.

They got Russia by the balls as well. I wouldn't even consider these people Jews bro, they don't act like them. It's just a label they use as a scapegoat.
edit on 1-5-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Yes they do.
I am suprised that you had the intellectual courage to face the facts so quickly.
Usually those that think Putin is a great guy, are in DENIAL PHASE for a very long time.
Kudos to you.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

That's the difference with me, I go and find out whether I'm wrong or not and I will commend you at the same time for proving me wrong

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

I am not sure exactly why, but I think the following song is appropriate for this moment right now.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Pepe Escobar has written much about the pipelines over yonder .He makes a lot of sense as to why the war in Afghanistan and the war in Iraq, lybia and now the one in Syria .Afghanistan would not go for the deal they were offered .Iraq decided to sell the oil in Euro's .the food for oil deal .Gaddafi was working on a new currency for Africa and would have been one of the Nations to join the BRICS .Syria would be a major route for a pipeline .Ukraine although a route to the EU now Russia was working on two other lines .We know that Russia is moving away from the USD .They just recently went to North Korea .It was said that Russia was going to forgive Koria's multi billion dollar debt to allow them to run a pipeline to the south . The time at which we live the USD and oil are pure gold that greases the money changers .NATO is their private army .Putin is not going to back down , and he is not alone . If we go into a ww3 scenario it will not be because any one country wants to rule the world .Well maybe one does but it's not Russia or China ,or the rest of the countries that are familiar with the US and the money changers ...The US is the one that started this crap and said F>>the EU ...Putin countered with a judo chop to the Crimea and the west(US) is pissed .Right now the US/NATO are the ones trying to get the world behind them but, The rest of the world knows ,whats going on because of the internet . They cant do it without us being duped by their propaganda ...I say no ww3 is going to happen but there is going to be a lot of reshuffling ....If this goes on long enough ,I can see many countries ,especially over yonder to drop the USD ... imo

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
great post, s&f

originally posted by: AnIntellectualRedneck
We're talking about a decline that could destroy the U.S. economy,

the thing is us economy is already a zombie economy and the $ a zombie currency maintained alive through fake economic data and this quantitative easing absurdity that they can now neither stop neither continue. us economy is cornered.

i don't know how it will unfold : but if china/russia drops the petro-$ without a war (from the us), i have trouble imagining the us NOT in total chaos in a matter of days.

so it'd seem indeed that the only solution for the zionist banking elite & fed boss to retain control is a total & global war. death & destruction will bring the profit and need for reconstruction that will reboot the economy and allow to burn the books without anybody asking questions

but would it be in the interest of china & russia to get this war ? certainly not, they don't need it to overthrow the petro $ (and make the us a third world country).

so, by deduction, imo, if a global war happen the main lesson for us will be that putine, china & our banksters are all in bed together.

that's an extra reason to pray for peace & shout it loud (and not only behind a computer)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Good thread, S+F, IntellectualRedneck

Add the "Wolfowitz Doctrine" of Paul Wolfowitz and his PNAC-Nazi-buddies, and you have a pretty good picture of what is really at play on the world stage.

There was another thread by Angelchemuel on the topic here, but this is of such importance that it must be posted over and over again.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
People, what you need to understand is the dollar is not the world reserve currency, and never has been!
That is why all those all those "analysis" about the "petrodollar", are completely wrong.
The truth is that the "world reserve currency", by definition, cannot exist unless there is a one world government with a one world currency.
The reason why the dollar has been ever since the of WW2 wrongly called "world reserve currency", is because the PTB wanted to give the wrong impression to the people all around the world, that somehow behind their own currencies, there is in a quasi-mystical way THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR[!/b]
The reason why they wanted to give this impression,is because they wanted that people all around think that AMERICA IS OMNIPRESENT.

Today the "programming" is different.
Today the PTB want you to think that "because Russia and China are against the petrodollar", that they are against the NWO.
But once you realize that "petrodollar" and the "world reserve currency", strictly speaking don't exist, you should be able to realize that Russia and China are not giving resistance to The West, in any way, shape, or form.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

what about irak making oil deals with france not in $ (hence the reason france was against the irak war)

what about Lybia ? Ghadaffi was overthrown days after he passed a bill to stop selling his oil in $

what about the ukraine/imf deal signed in hurry just days after the coup ?

those facts tells us it is about currency control and petro $ and those never went exposed by msm. it's always about democracy & people freedom from the msm. the common people have no clue about the petro-$ being the reason of us wars

(i don't dispute that russia, china & the feds could be working together; i'm open to that possibility)
edit on 1-5-2014 by anHairInTheSoup because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join