It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young Men Lacking Virility and Drive?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

He grunted in the face of the men of the other tribes....and women loved it.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

He's been missing since may 2nd, maybe a meteor wiped him out like his cousins; the Dinosaurs. You know what would be funnier...maybe his wife read his posts and is making him do penance...hahaha....

I hear that voice runnning through my head from the Seinfeld episode called the Soup Nazi

"No Soup (Computer) for you!"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVqBzP0xdK

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I think it comes down to a strange back and forth between teenage boys and their parents/guardians.

They think they know it all younger than ever and shun parental support and guidance because they want to be treated like adults far younger than their general life experience has prepared them for.

Adults then give them space not wanting to undermine or insult the young teenager, when actually they should.

So you have non confrontational parents with over confident know it all teenagers, "why do i need parents when i have the internet on my phone" - because growing up with a robot for a teacher will leave you cold and emotional less so when some real sh1t happens you will find yourself with nothing but a google search for depression remedy's as comfort.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Everyone mostly wants the same thinga. A good job. Spare time. Friends. Good health. Sexual relations. Satisfaction in helping someone else.

But not everyone is equally well at getting those things and keeping them.

My opinion is it's better to have the worst of us working imperfectly than to have the worst of us sitting and doing essentially nothing; relying on others for sustenance. I think the "safety net" needs to focus more on getting people working, not on throwing money at them. Empower them. Find things unskilled people or people with mild disabilities can do effectively. Help them get those jobs. Reward the employers. Yes, this is big government, but I think it's more cost effective than letting those people rot away on our streets or dropping money at their feet.

Bottom line, work is good for people and for society. Letting those people decay to nothing, scrambling for food or shelter or healthcare? Not good. In fact, I think if a cost analyses was performed, the result would be turning our awareness away from it makes things worse for everyone.

If we help the worst off, does that mean the better off are being cheated? Does it mean the worst off are entitled? It's the job of the people who organize the safety net to ensure it's aimed at the people who need it. And if a person desires to throw away their potential and their dreams in favor of existing on the safety net then it's their loss. If you could choose between wiping floors at safeway for minimum food/shelter/healthcare/etc and pursuing college to live a rich lifestyle, which would you choose? People aren't so dumb that they will throw away a promising life to wipe floors at safeway, UNLESS they really do need the safety net in the first place.
edit on 2-6-2014 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gallowglaich

Men and the culture have been sold the deception that

"virility" equals ever increasing levels of dopamine highs.

or

"Virility" equals louder and faster groans of their partner--what's her name?

or

"Virility" equals

--a louder Harley [testifying to how long one's manhood is in terms of decibels];
--a louder vehicular boombox vibrating the bones and livers of all within a block radius;

--a screamingly obnoxious form of dress, piercings or tattoos;
--a screamingly flashy car;

--a parade of bedded, used, abused and discarded "bodies of temporary pleasure" left in their wake;
--a parade of responsibilities ignored, trashed and deserted;

--the size of the pile of empty cans and beer bottles on the sidewalk;
--the number of unfathered, unaborted child-souls left in their wake yearing for a dad that's still 2 years old inside himself;

--the size of one's muscles vs the quality of one's relationships
--the numbers of beautiful bodies left in the dust vs the shouldering of enduring life-long true intimacy

= = =

Besides, it's not politically correct for men to be truly potent. That's tooooo dangerous to the PTB and their tyrannical goals. So carry on with the social neutering . . . leave the men feeling unconsciously circumcised deeper than their gonads. Throw manhood on the trash-heep. Minimize the competition for tyrannical over-lord positions. Leave them wallowing in drugged out stupors wondering what happened on the way to DANCING WITH THE STARS.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Yeah being in debt to banksters to the tune of trillions will kind of sap the drive out of you. Though it will likely re-manifest in a much more intense and bloody form of drive soon enough.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join