It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange thing on Radar today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I was checking the radar today, I came across something different.
Maybe it's just a glitch or something and it's nothing big.

a Friend and I thought it was amusing, interesting and worth sharing. who knows maybe someone saw something. Look up towards maine. First there is a "hollow ring," it disappears then returns as a solid circular shape.

Again I'm not claiming anything, I'm not trying to hoax.
I just thought it was interesting, and worth sharing

I uploaded the animation to imageshack.>>
imageshack.com...

This is the site where I came across it.
weather.baltimore.cbslocal.com...

^Maybe the aliens can help get this rain out of here soon

edit on 30-4-2014 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
They're radar blooms are quite common

www.accuweather.com...

There are a lot of interesting anomalies that you may see on displays that show NEXRAD (or any kind of) weather radar data. Some are caused by software, some are caused by the radar misinterpreting what it sees. None are worth some of the conspiracy theories that non-scientists have come up with. Last month, blog reader Mike asked what is responsible for the radar "bloom" (or "radar blobs") that occurs nationwide, but especially in the Southeast U.S. in Spring and Fall. What he is referring to is the gradual growth of non-precipitation objects on radar after sunset (and the data fades after sunrise). During the night, this causes a large blob around each radar site. I have uploaded some examples from that night.

edit on 30-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Sounds like some Dutchsinse type of nonsense. Those are indeed normal radar blooms as TritonTaranis mentioned.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
As a person who lives in Maine, underneath the said shape, I can (if nothing else) testify that there is no alien ring in the sky, just rainclouds.

Edit: I am maybe 75 miles east of the ring, but my statement remains.
edit on 2014-05-01T10:40:34-05:002014340540kThuAmerica/ChicagobThu, 01 May 2014 10:40:34 -0500 by cosmikDebris because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join