It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four shot at nanaimo, BC, Wesern Forest Products sawmill this morning!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This one hit close to home! The last place on earth I would expect such a thing........ or maybe not, with the violence seemingly sweeping across the globe these days. Being from the area I can sense a growing unpleasantness among quite a few of the residents around here. On the other hand I suppose it is bound to happen most places at least once. At the same time I know very well that the BS runs pretty thick in the lumber industry (having many friends in that line of work). Maybe a bad nut just had to crack.....

My hart goes out to those affected by this tragedy.

Two people are dead and a former employee is under arrest following a shooting at Western Forest Products sawmill in Nanaimo, B.C., early Wednesday morning.

CTV News

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Walked by there a few times in my time, quite shocking, I wonder, (though there is no excuse) what his beef was?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I heard through the grape vine that he was laid off to make room for new, temporary workers (foreign or student). I might be wrong but I did hear that from a guy who works there. No matter what its no reason to go on a shooting spree....

join