It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia orders urgent dispatch of military medical teams to Ukraine border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
It's been hot and heavy but when medics get there it ain't a good thing.

Textwww.infowars.com...

It's infowars I know but interesting read!

The Russian Ministry of Defense has ordered brigades of military medical teams to be urgently dispatched to the Ukrainian border, another sign that Moscow is preparing for war after tens of thousands of troops were sent to the border region for drills.

edit on 30-4-2014 by ATF1886 because: Adding beef

As Mac Slavo notes, the dispatch of the medical workers suggests that the earlier movement of tens of thousands of Russian soldiers to the same region was not merely intended as a show of force.

This might be spiraling out of control faster than what were getting it! How's that for more beef

edit on 30-4-2014 by ATF1886 because: Adding double beef!!!
extra DIV

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does the moving in of medical personnel seem ominous? Medical personnel is usually needed for the wounded which is understandable, so are they preparing to engage the Ukraine military?

@OP much better with some beef!

edit on 4/30/2014 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If anyone doesn't see the Russian annexation of Eastern Ukraine coming up on a flatcar....then we are in trouble....
NATO is shillyshallying with all kinds of useless help and little hardware....almost as if the deal was done a while back....just the details working out now....
The Ukrainians caught in the middle are the losers in this conflict that is scheduled sooner the you think....Civil war in Ukraine by June latest my prediction.....perhaps even a Russian "Victory by then.....

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Thank you sir thank you I'm new to this trying to figure it all out..!!a reply to: SpaDe_

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Now if I could find a pic of Obama bowing to Putin

Or now how to post it on ATS

edit on 30-4-2014 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Yea a lot of people are down playing the situation I think IMHO it's a penis measuring contest between Putin and Obama but I think we see who seems to be better endowed!!!a reply to: SpaDe_

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Come on people, Russia will be annexing Eastern Ukraine before we can say 'put the Canadians in charge'.

It's so blatant and all we do s stand by and threaten non military action. There's plenty of sand in parts of Russia, you have just gone through 11+ years desert warfare! go for it!!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Medics usually go where there are injured, not where they will be.

So yah, infowars…

Meanwhile, the evil former soviet putin is preparing to invade another in a long list of poor victim countries just like… oh yah, the US.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886 From what I gather Obama is allowing Putin to have Eastern Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The reach w I'll not stop there and Obama and the rest of the world knows it!! a reply to: The only 1 who knows the

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I would be cautious about infowars. Just be careful on where you place your trust with sources. . .

From the original Russian source:

“Yes, we sit, we wait. But so far have not sent anyone anywhere, “

. . . Of course a unnamed source.

I'm not taking a dig at anyone but it just seems odd that the only sites that are running with this are: infowars, b4itsnews, dcclothesline & shtfplan.com. Most of them share the same screenshot of CNN picture of a 'Russian' soldier.

The real move from Moscow that I can see happening is this:

Russian Ministry of Emergency Situations sends humanitarian aid to Crimea

"At 15:30 Moscow Time [11:30 GMT], an Il-76 aircraft loaded with humanitarian aid departed from the Ramenskoye airfield in the Moscow Region for Simferopol," Drobyshevsky told Itar-Tass, adding that a total of about 10 tons of food and medical supplies are on board the plane. "Since mid-March, over 2,000 tons of humanitarian cargo was delivered to Crimea," he added.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

I am so sick and tired of US not playing by the rules (spending billions to topple pro-Russian government in Ukraine)

AND THEN GETTING VOCAL when Russia is playing dirty too.

I can't wait for Russia to take half the Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
It's just my two cents here..but...

I hope people who think of war casually here, perhaps from other areas of the world for what has happened there, keep in mind that war in THIS area of the world usually goes for a good long time when it starts openly. Historically, we are overdue for one, too. A lot of tensions and slights built up by now.

Personally, I'd be quite happy if nothing more happened and both sides came to some deal that turned this off before it goes across the tipping point.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Most def like I said it would be better if this issue was defused but the reality is it's not being done in such a great manner IMHO it would be in the best interest of the USA to chill out all we need is china to say hey were cutting our exports to you and our money as well a reply to: Wrabbit2000

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Ok I understand the lack of trust but do you think that Russia is going to announce its plan on a voice of Russia
Website? There is really no credible source at this moment can't trust MSM can't trust the theorists so then who the hell knows anything?? a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

top topics

join