It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something unexplainable on my bed at night

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
If it were extra terrestrials, they'd be doing more than just walking across your bed. Interdimensional...that would probably be another thing altogether.

You are most likely correct. I was just looking at other explanations. I have no experience with either of these beings and not sure if they even exist.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: earthblaze

I am 99.9% sure it is not a spiritual entity as I have meditated for 15 years and I work with highly evolved light beings. I call them Light Lords. The protection I put around myself is very very strong and involves complex multiple colours, a complex shape I visualise being enclosed in mixed with a 100% cast iron faith that nothing can penetrate my protection. These beings are so bright and evolved their energy just pushes all spiritual entities away. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why not ask the "Light Lords"?

It seems to penetrate the duvet at times when it brushes past my leg and it feels like something solid. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would value any explanations or ideas as to what this is. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you can speak to the Light Lords as you work with them and they are so evolved wouldn't they be a better chance at getting an answer about something you feel as though as unexplainable?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I previously stated that I am 99.9% sure it is not spiritual energy. I think I need to explore the 1%. I do have several guides who I meet in a special place during a less intensive meditation setting. I will find out if they know what the cause could be. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good thinking, if they are so evolved as to be light beings, that would of been my first step not starting an ATS thread to mention I have light being friends and am having and unexplainable experience can ATS help,

anyway we all take different paths.

I am now thinking along the lines of either extra-terrestrial or inter-dimensional beings which my protection would be unable to protect me from. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is that your own thinking or a suggestion by one of the Light Lords?

How come the evolved Light Lords arent inter-dimensional?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Sounds like a ghost cat. What are these light beings you spoke of????

True personal account.

A short while back before my recent move, I had an interesting experience.

One night while alone and preparing dinner I kept feeling as if my 9 year old cat (Which me and the former long time GF raised from an abandoned kitty) was rubbing up against leg as she always had. The problem was that we had given her to a loving home 3 months previously. During a short unrelated conversation with my former GF, I mentioned the incident and asked if she knew how the cat was doing in her new home, She lived near the new home/couple and said she looked good when she saw the cat a week previously then she in turn mentioned that she thought she saw the cat dart from room to room out of the corner of her eye the same night as my experience.

We found out two or three days later the cat had passed away the day I thought felt her and she seeing it.

For what it's worth

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply InhaleExhale. Your question is valid and I will try to answer it and also the reason I started the thread. These evolved beings were introduced to me many years ago and they have, and continue, to take me on a journey of self discovery and spiritual enlightenment. I don't ask questions. I have to figure things out for myself and at times it is very frustrating. That is the way that it works. It can't be intellectualised or put into boxes. They are not interested in my physical life, only my spiritual potential. They would not be interested in my perceived abnormal sensations that occur on my bed.

The reason I started this thread was to illicit if other people had experienced this and come to any conclusions. I mentioned my meditation and spiritual work to demonstrate that I had ruled the obvious reasons. I was not being arrogant when I said that my protection is rock solid when I meditate. Faith is a very powerful energy. Complete faith in spiritual truth produces potent unbreakable energy ... and yes, they probably are inter-dimensional beings although I have never thought of them in that way.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I've had this same experience. However, when I looked into it ages ago I found it was to do with nerves/ impulses/ twitches in the legs while our body is relaxing to fall asleep, producing the sensation of a act moving around (at least that's how the majority of individuals describe it).
I know it doesn't feel like you are twitching yourself, and we usually want to identify a supernatural cause, but that's definitely not what is happening in this case. (Unfortunately. The idea of our dead cats coming back to cuddle with us would be lovely/ that's the world I want to live in).

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Arktos1 mentioned hypnagogia and sleep paralysis, and I absolutely concur with this assumption. In fact, I was going to mention this angle, but noticed I'd already been beaten to it. I know that the original poster already stated that he had ruled out sleep paralysis, however the power of the hypnagogic and hypnopompic states and hallucinations is not to be underestimated. You could certainly appear to be, and believe yourself to be, absolutely wide awake and yet still experience this phenomena. I mean, one thing that I would tend to notice (not just about the account of the original poster, but also the majority of accounts such as this) is that they more often than not happen at night, whilst the person having the experience is either quite tired, is in bed (or has just gone to bed), has just woken up in the middle of the night, etc., etc. I'm not saying that this is the case for every single account like this (people have different sleep patterns after all), but it certainly rings true for a vast, vast amount of them. Personally, I actually find this explanation far more fascinating than the paranormal, because it demonstrates that there is so much about the human mind that is completely incredible, and that we have very little full understanding of.

What I would say though is that it is hard to diagnose exactly what is going on here without knowing intimate details about the original posters life. I know that they stated they don't use drugs or medication, but there are many things that could be contributing to these experiences, and without knowing a detailed step-by-step run down of your day to day life, it is difficult to ascertain just how much of an impact these things may indeed have.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaringDo

Oh, a third one I can recall that's not quite the same but similar, I woke up one night and could feel like someone was on top of me and pushing down on my breast with their hands. I woke up looking off to the side and I heard a mental 'voice' saying not to look, just go back to sleep.

This is an absolutely classic example of lingering sleep paralysis and hypnopompic hallucination. In fact, the feeling of a pressure on the chest area is actually one of the most common symptoms that can occur when suffering an episode. I can state with almost absolute certainty that this is what you experienced.

In fact, from reading your post, it appears you may suffer with a minor sleep disorder and not actually be aware of it. You certainly appear to have regular episodes of hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations. It's good to remember that these occurrences are the result of completely normal brain functions and cannot hurt you in any way, so there really is no need to be afraid.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: radpetey
I really fear for you! If you think you can open the door to the spiritual realm and control these demons

In the end you will be tormented beyond belief.

More tormented than our everyday fcking lives? I think a nice meditation - or 15 years of it - can't be worse than that.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedEyes619
I've had this same experience. However, when I looked into it ages ago I found it was to do with nerves/ impulses/ twitches in the legs while our body is relaxing to fall asleep, producing the sensation of a act moving around (at least that's how the majority of individuals describe it).
I know it doesn't feel like you are twitching yourself, and we usually want to identify a supernatural cause, but that's definitely not what is happening in this case. (Unfortunately. The idea of our dead cats coming back to cuddle with us would be lovely/ that's the world I want to live in).

Thank you so much for this. It makes a lot of sense. I have recently been diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome/myalgic encephalomylitis after having a severe viral illness 7 months ago. Muscular twitching is one of the many symptoms and I do have this intermittently, especially with post exertional malaise (which is another symptom). When I go to bed tonight I will keep this in my mind. If this is the case it would mean that the twitching is occurring a lot more at night which I need to figure out why.

I mentioned in my OP that it has been happening for 2 years. On looking back I have also had other vague symptoms which suggest to me that they were probably factors in the development of my illness.

8BitOperator. I used to get sleep paralysis as a child and everything you say makes sense.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

These evolved beings were introduced to me many years ago and they have, and continue, to take me on a journey of self discovery and spiritual enlightenment.

May I ask who introduced these beings to you?

They are not interested in my physical life, only my spiritual potential. They would not be interested in my perceived abnormal sensations that occur on my bed.

How could you know if you don't ask questions?

If they are taking you on a journey of self discovery then your perception whether you call it abnormal or not is quite a main factor in the journey at hand,

I take it your journeys of self discovery and spiritual enlightenment have lessons or tests or a river to cross, some sort of hardship, some sort of confusion like having strange sensations on your bed and not knowing what it is.

What I am trying to say is that your guides could be testing you on your path to enlightenment, who better to ask?

Faith is a very powerful energy.

The reason I started this thread was to illicit if other people had experienced this and come to any conclusions.

experienced similar things in bed and out, each experience brings its own answers if they can be found.

A conclusion I have come to to try explain these types of experiences as a whole, to keep it short is our perception is manipulated by our senses.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

May I ask who introduced these beings to you?

I was introduced to them in 1995 by my spiritual mentor. I started mediation in 1994 under his guidance.

If they are taking you on a journey of self discovery then your perception whether you call it abnormal or not is quite a main factor in the journey at hand,

I have found that during meditation there are different types of perceptions. Some of them I have learned and am still learning. They are not limited to the five senses, in fact the physical senses only occur rarely and are an indirect effect of the energies I use.

I take it your journeys of self discovery and spiritual enlightenment have lessons or tests or a river to cross, some sort of hardship, some sort of confusion like having strange sensations on your bed and not knowing what it is.

I would agree with this but it is far more complicated and cannot be intellectualised. The sensations on my bed confused me as they were inside my protection and I felt no entity or energy present, One of the skills I have learned involves being able to sense entities, energies and their intent.

How could you know if you don't ask questions?

Bit simplistic for serious meditation. Speech, or language if you prefer is a very low form of communication, and does not exist in the astral dimensions. It took several years of practice for me to achieve this level of heightened awareness but have a long way to go yet. I can only observe at the moment.

What I am trying to say is that your guides could be testing you on your path to enlightenment, who better to ask?
I have 2 guides and they help me with my physical life guiding me on choices I have to make. They never test me.

experienced similar things in bed and out, each experience brings its own answers if they can be found.

The answer was found by a member's suggestion in a post prior to yours

A conclusion I have come to to try explain these types of experiences as a whole, to keep it short is our perception is manipulated by our senses

Physically I would agree with this although manipulation suggests you have no control over it. As for my spiritual work you could not be any further from the truth.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I have been experiencing the same thing for almost 5 years. It started with feeling a few "whatever" things walking on the bed. Always behind me and I could never see them or touch them. My bedroom would feel colder before it started. For almost a year I was so scared I never opened my eyes. The rest of what I am about to tell you is true. I have been looking for help all this time with no luck. The entities then started to become playful, even during the day. Still, I couldn't see them or touch them. After a few months I heard something outside. When I looked out the window there was snow on the ground. That would have been normal in winter, but it was June. Some nights there were knights having a sword fight, one in red and one in blue. I don't get high, in case you were going to ask. Whatever ever was happening, it changed as the months and years went by. I saw graphics on my walls and ceilings. Once it was, what looked like, a Mayan ceremony. Spiders and webs everywhere. Huge ones with thick webs draping my lamp, dressers...everything. I would turn on the light and it would all disappear. I finally figured out that I couldn't make them leave so I tried to be friend them. They made the windows turn sideways and upside-down. They would change the whole appearance of the room so it looked like a nursery, attic, a place with hanging fluorescent seaweed-like things over my bed. One night they made it look like outer space. Honestly, it was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. I realized that I watched the movie with Sandra Bullock and George Clooney about being in space! So maybe they watched me during the day too. Now it's getting very scary. I felt the strangest sensation recently. Like hundreds of small mice running up from the end of my bed. It was like they melded together and made something much bigger, almost human. I felt a bony hand grab my knee and it wouldn't let go. I got so freaked out that I turned on the light and bolted out of bed. I didn't go back until sunrise. There is so much more to this story, but it would take days to type it all. If anyone knows how to help me, please let me know.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I had an experience like this, where it seemed a squirrel ran across my legs, the door was closed and a search of the room came up empty. I had a mental impression that something had been seeking me out and had found me. I think it may be an animal familiar or nature spirit.

a reply to: sparky31

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
When it appears again, speak the Lords Prayer and ask for the Spirit of Yahushua to be by your side.

If the 'familiar' creature goes ballistic then its a demon.
If the words of the Lords Prayer freeze in your throat then its a negative entity.

Tell me, do you see a sort of electricity in a black mist in the room as well.

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I have been experiencing the same thing for several months. I googled it and many people have this happening. One person responded with an explanation that it could be a succubus or and incubus sexual demon. This was on the 17th of August 2019. It's now October 3rd. When i read that explanation, i googled it and was reading it aloud from my laptop. I actually welcomed them in by accident. After reading it aloud, i thought how nice it would be to have great sex and no ties. I'm a 53 year old retired grandma. Reading it aloud and saying it would be nice did it. I was tormented day and night. It was awful. I ended up at the hospital due to a psychotic break due to my antidepressants. I'm close with God. I've prayed night and day. I had demonoligists involved. No priests will call me back. I'm off the meds but they are still here. They don't torment me as much now. Be careful! I've read similar stories. I had a cat die a year and a half ago. Whiskers was 18 so naturally i thought it was him. The male incubus have hairy bodies like little monkeys. Many have described a man on them raping them but i've just has the male and females that are smaller. They like to touch with their warm hands. I feel them on my back, legs, head, feet, everywhere. They can go right thru bedding and like to rest inside the matteress. I know, it's weird. I'm gonna get smudges and a priest. They are like an infestation of bugs, very hard to get rid of. They can hang out at the bottom of your bed but do not invite them. You'll be sorry. Get the smudges.

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Please do not feel like something is wrong I have been experienced exactly the same thing for years myself it has been very strong lately but it feels like there is a cat walking from my feet up to my waist and then it feels like it settles down right next to me I am wide awake when this happens in fact it happened again the other night as I was sitting there reading my book I happen to feel it again just peacefully looks over the top of my book and of course there was nothing there the bed was not moving but it felt like something was walking across my bed as cats do with their deep thrusting Paws into the mattress when they are walking towards you on your bed completely insane!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Did you know you’ve probably hallucinated in the past week? Multiple times, most likely. You don’t need to be concerned; these episodes are a relatively common experience for healthy people.

You might have heard your name being called in an empty street, or sworn your phone beeped at you, only to find no notifications. These “low-level” hallucinations occur for around 10-15 percent of people, and they can help us uncover how hallucinations are formed in health and illness.

A team of researchers from Columbia University, led by psychiatrist Clifford Cassidy, took full advantage of these hallucinatory experiences, and described their work in a recent paper for Current Biology.
Using brain imaging, the researchers also showed that an increased capacity for dopamine release, from a part of the brain known as the striatum (an area involved in schizophrenia), was associated with the severity of hallucinations.
massivesci.com... -common-phone-buzz-dopamine-brain/

The human brain is still a big mystery, but science is beginning to unlock its secrets more and more each year.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join