It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa footage of alien moon base??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I know the site the video is on is hit or miss (mainly alot of miss) but i have seen some amazing videos from time to time, this maybe one....

What do u guys think??
PS:if some one can embed the vid, much appreciated, or even better, show me

m.disclose.tv...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Lifeishigh

So where is this getting recorded from??
Seems like a very strange POV

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Lifeishigh

That is some pretty bad CG. You can clearly see the "base" sliding around on top of the frames.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
My gut tells me that this was someone's SFX final project. The camera movement (close in/draw back) gives it away.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
US military base. You don't think that they quit going to the moon in the sixties do you, they had to stop because they might get pictures of military personnel riding around there on special made golf carts playing golf. Great place for golfing. This sounds even more far fetched than an alien moon base I suppose.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
A lot of pubic hairs on that film there...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I have never seen this piece of footage before, but it looks like a model. So a hoaxer probably built a small model and then attempted to make it look like the real thing, which it doesn't. That is what I think anyway.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This looks like an obv. fake. I was going to upload to my site to embed in the post for you but after watching I decided I should just save us all the time. I think the pubic hair on the film effect is way overdone and the "ship" in focus is very un natural looking. It just doesn't look right.

Then again... If it ends up being the clip that finally proves there are in fact bases on the moon I'll feel pretty dumb.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RapGameJamesFranco

Ya try try not to lose any sleep over the idea it might be the smoking gun of moon bases lol.
I think you are ok on this one

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well I'll give it this. Before clicking the link I was reasonably sure which video it was going to be and I was surprised to find that it was something new instead. It strikes me as being fake but it's good to see new videos every so often so this wasn't a complete waste of time.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lifeishigh
I know the site the video is on is hit or miss (mainly alot of miss) but i have seen some amazing videos from time to time, this maybe one....

What do u guys think??
PS:if some one can embed the vid, much appreciated, or even better, show me

m.disclose.tv...

They overdid the old film effect overlay.

www.videocopilot.net...

Same with the zooming in and out.

This is what the actual footage should look like.

So I'm going to say it's an over lay of three layers... the doctored lunar backdrop [with the "base"], the module, and the linty film effect.

edit on 1-5-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This is easily proved as a fake, they did a poor job with the shadows on the structures. In particulat the 'T' shaped structure on the end towards the center. Compare this to the shadows cast into the craters.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Looks like a clip from a movie. Unless you have proof that it's on a official NASA page - don't believe it!

new topics

top topics

join