It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a difference between Black and White Racism?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE
a reply to: crazyewok

Tea but in the hood only the best and brightest really have a good chance at making it. The average person has very little chance.

Why?

Get a book out, study get your grades and get a job.

stay clear of gangs and drugs what so hard about that?

School open to everyone.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

That's not all it intails. Putting race aside . There's a whole lot of ugly, socially inept ,boarder line mentally retarded people walking around. People who honestly no one would really wanna hire . People want smart attractive charismatic people as employees in any buisness. So I figure were always gonna have people that we have to take care of.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mkpetrov

I think you're missing the catch, if he has to prove he's decent first because he's black it's racism. Basically, if he's not in a suit and tie towns and economic havens for white demographic will stare him and his family out of their neighborhoods with sour faces like lemon juice in their cheeks.

Beyond the point of this thread though. There is no difference between which group delivers the racist hate. It's all the same in the end, poisonous. Sometimes it's just wise to avoid the bigoted neighborhoods, no one should have to die a martyr when we already had dead heroes before us who stood up in support of tolerance.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Unfortunately I must disagree with some of you here. Black racism is IMO different to white racism because the latter is also connected to the historical white supremacy that generated slavery in the first place.

The ancient Egyptians, greeks and romans had slaves. The british had the fudal system which was particularly barbaric and it is was only in the 1960s that women lost their chattel status in the UK. I mention all of these to point out that none of these systems had white supremacy connected to them.

Tiger5

<< 3  4  5   >>

join