It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SWAT Action On Homeless

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: spooky24
a reply to: AfterInfinity

No. I'm saying it's a problem with no direct solution and posting things about the police or government and the homeless just to have someone to blame your failed life on is useless.

If you got an answer lets hear it.

"...just to have someone to blame your failed life on..."

Where on earth did you get the idea that I have a "failed life", or that I'm posting this thread to blame this "failed life" on someone? I think you took a wrong turn somewhere in that thought process. Better backtrack and reread the thread.

And I do have an answer - leave the poor bastards alone. Most of them aren't hurting anyone by just camping in the woods. And if you have to do something about it, ask them to move.
edit on 2-5-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Some people have a genuine hatred of those less fortunate than themselves, usually because of their materialistic worship of the acquisition of money that sucks the empathy out of them like a vacuum cleaner.

I know this because my father is one of those people I just described. I love him because he's my father but I disagree with just about everything he stands for - all of which, at the root cause, comes down to money and how much more of it he has compared to the next person. It disgusts me, to be quite frank.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

failed life on is useless.

OMG! Troll alert!

This isn't about making money off of inmates, this is about "cleaning up". Tourist season and all that.

It's always about making money, but this could easily be seen as
the beginning, as in where commencement ensues. First the
homeless, then if your outside your home and finally because
were siezing your home for not pay'n your grazing bill.

SnF

<< 1  2   >>

join