It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was A Fleet Of UFOs Just Captured Crossing In Front Of The Moon On A Live Cam? Watch Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I think the obvious answer is that the alien craft has the ability to manipulate human vision receptors, at certain distances, into thinking they are seeing bats or birds. The trick being - you don't know if it's a bird or mammal and you totally deny the fact that it's an alien craft illusion. They are ALWAYS one step ahead

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Dang, I wasn't intending on getting everyone riled up! If this guy is a hoaxer, it's a good thing to bring to light.

Thanks for the replies.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. His videos seem to be gaining some traction so I've shared a few here.

In comparing it with other captures he has posted, I did not think they were birds mainly from the video I will link here. These objects move similarly, and you can see impact craters left behind, although not very clearly.

I'm sure he's trying to build a following, I mean he's selling t-shirts. I just thought people here enjoyed analyzing this sort of thing, and I was interested in the responses.

Again, I am not trying to convince anyone of anything, I am interested in your interpretations.

That video is not like the one in the OP. Everything in the OP video is in silhouette of the Moon. The video here is different, and if you go with what he is saying, the object here is near, or on or skipping on the Moon. The OP video is singular birds, or migratory flocks.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

i captured three of them and put them in my signature...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Lol! Got my buttocks handed to me on this thread. Alright alright alright.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'm caught between both here, I think the fleet isn't birds, the others possibly is a bat or bug

However the impact video is insanely good and raises all sorts or questions and possibilities

Let's hope NASA can explain... Taking its time tho I might add
edit on 30-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I still feel DSW74 has good intentions. I don't think he's a hoaxer. But time will tell.

Thanks for the positive response!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join