It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was A Fleet Of UFOs Just Captured Crossing In Front Of The Moon On A Live Cam? Watch Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Hi everyone!

I've posted his work before- Darkskywatcher74 on YouTube. He watches/films the moon almost every night. The one I posted here before seemed to draw the consensus that what he filmed traversing the moon were unregistered/secret satellites.

This video captures an entire fleet of black objects flying together. Do satellites travel in formations?

He captured it during a live feed, and you can see the comments from people watching it live.

Pretty cool. What do you all think?

Waring (of UFO Sightings Daily) says, “These UFOs are moving faster than any bird, balloon or plane. Even a jet couldn’t catch up with those UFOs.

Article and video

edit on 30-4-2014 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
any indication to what time it happens as its a 9 minute video. Much appreciated.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
You can see the wings flapping...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaAgent
any indication to what time it happens as its a 9 minute video. Much appreciated.

Starts around two minute mark. Looked like bats to me

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

I thought that it looked like a bat or bug with flapping wings at the 1min mark.

Can anyone tell me when the "Fleet" is seen as I don't really want to watch the whole video

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Yup definately birds or bats.

edit on 30/4/14 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Birds......Next!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaAgent

Yup definately birds or bats.

from me

as I second birds or bats, more so birds.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

And I'm willing to bet Darkskywatcher74 can see them as well.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: raedar

His work looks technical from the interface and UI look he gives it. That's for sure.

First off. Hi. I'm Banteel, new guy on ATS.

Second. Those are birds. Before you dismiss what I say, I like to demonstrate how others too can reveal for themselves how to see what I see so you can make up your own minds.
Follow these steps. With the very first Fleet that goes across the moon from right to left, there is a replay that the author does in the right secondary window with a slower frames view. Ok, now watch that second window slowed down. Get your finger ready on Spacebar because you will need to press it twice fast for a bit. Use the Press Twice on spacebar technique to watch the objects yourselves, Frame by Frame. I point out the shapes of the objects themselves, which I found easy to determine as they all stay in formation, are ball like things with a tip on either the top or the bottom of the object. I immediately noted that the same objects were alternating top to bottom whatever that pointy tip thing is that they all seem to be demonstrating.

My opinion is that these are birds. I have some other thoughts about why and what the author is doing, though that's another story.
Try this Press Twice technique above on the Spacebar with that slow framed portion from the first "Fleet". Have a good look for yourselves and move on.

Fail
edit on 30-4-2014 by Banteel because: spelling errors

edit on 30-4-2014 by Banteel because: grammer

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Banteel

I have some other thoughts about why and what the author is doing and I know he knows why and what that is, thought that's another story and a personal problem.

Do you mean the author of this thread or the video?

edit on 30.4.2014 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. His videos seem to be gaining some traction so I've shared a few here.

In comparing it with other captures he has posted, I did not think they were birds mainly from the video I will link here. These objects move similarly, and you can see impact craters left behind, although not very clearly.

I'm sure he's trying to build a following, I mean he's selling t-shirts. I just thought people here enjoyed analyzing this sort of thing, and I was interested in the responses.

Again, I am not trying to convince anyone of anything, I am interested in your interpretations.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

In case you are wondering- I am a girl in Texas, not Darkskywatcher74 in Kingman, AZ.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco
a reply to: Banteel

I have some other thoughts about why and what the author is doing and I know he knows why and what that is, thought that's another story and a personal problem.

Do you mean the author of this thread or the video?

The Video.

I take careful note that he calls them "Fleets" and "There we're catching lots of 'Them'". Or "There goes another 'One'." Those are the descriptors used. As carefully open ended this depiction is is just as carefully I'd be watching for anything out of place.
edit on 30-4-2014 by Banteel because: addadendum infinatum

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Is it a bird! is it a plane!...oh its a bird

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This is exactly why I cannot believe extraterrestrials are visiting our planet . It's either obviously birds or bats or just blurry lights in the sky. Listening to this guy get all excited makes me think he's a total moron. There are no videos that are even remotely believable. Once upon a time I thought it possible. Not anymore.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123

Is it a bird! is it a plane!...oh its a bird

WELL it sure as heck ain't superman. You know, strange visitor from another planet. Etc....

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
This is exactly why I cannot believe extraterrestrials are visiting our planet . It's either obviously birds or bats or just blurry lights in the sky. Listening to this guy get all excited makes me think he's a total moron. There are no videos that are even remotely believable. Once upon a time I thought it possible. Not anymore.

I don't think he's a moron... he knows exactly what he's doing.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
What do we do if we're on a tablet. We can't just pull up the keyboard on any screen it needs to be a reply or post format to pull up the keyboard. h reply to: Banteel

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well then he's a creep. Either way not someone I'd want to be friends with. a reply to: draknoir2

top topics

<<   2 >>

join