It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw someone/something on my roof?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hi has anyone got any idea of what this could of been? Ive been trying to findout anything that it could possibly be but the only thing google seems to edge towards are things you see on tv. Anyway last night i was in my garden feeding my rabbits when the 1 i was feeding ran away and hid, I didnt think anything of it but i turned around and when i did out the corner of my eye i noticed something on the roof of my house which is 2 stories high. I quickly looked up to see a man with quite a long black coat, a white v neck t-shirt, black shoes with white socks and quite long black hair. As i looked at him he quickly stood up and ran away over my neighbours roof over to the next then disappeared without making any noise.

Am i going crazy or is something strange happening? I dont believe in vampires or most of the other BS google seems to show me when i try to find a logical answer.

No i dont take drugs or drink any type of alcohol

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Are you playing a game with the ATS members? this post is very similar to other post you have done in the past? Just thought I would point that out. Please continue on...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LvSLoLo

sounds like it might of been the Rake Creature ,,your going to need to climb up on the roof in order to confirm its validity...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RunForTheHills
If i was playing a game i could easily make up something better than this lol. Im kind of worried about it i live in a area where weird things happen quite often but never something like that

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Wth is the Rake creature?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Misinformation

What is a rake creature? Are they dangerous? The video you sent said they make quite alot of noise it does kind of make sense because a few weeks ago at around 4am i was woken by a loud bang just as if something had jumped onto my roof but hit the side of the wall as it was done, I live in a cul de sac and the neighbour to my rights roof is around 50-60 feet away. Damn i only have a small ladder to paint ceilings but ill ask a friend for his so i can go check.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

What is a rake creature? Are they dangerous?

They crawl around buildings , they don't usually go inside unless your asleep

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Ok thank you, But was around 6ft tall and it didnt seem to stretch definitely not like in that video. I do know it did run pretty quickly and the only noise made sounded like it came from a muffling coat with the wind

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Sorry for the intrusive question but what part of the country do you live in? There's a point to my asking.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You and your "gf" should be studied. A LOT of strange things happen to you, especially in that garden of yours.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteAlice

I live in doncaster UK a old mining town

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Shakawkaw

She wasn't with me when this happened she was busy in the house. Study the place all you wish im moving shortly

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LvSLoLo

Then I am definitely at a loss then as to what somebody was doing on your roof. My deepest condolences because I actually lived an area where one had to be mindful of rooftops. It's not cool.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The rake is a creepy pasta!

www.scaryforkids.com...

edit on 30-4-2014 by BoovDawg because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2014 by BoovDawg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Ok thank you, But was around 6ft tall and it didnt seem to stretch definitely not like in that video. I do know it did run pretty quickly and the only noise made sounded like it came from a muffling coat with the wind

Hi I am from UK, ama chek out your other threads btw The Rake is a humanoid creature described as being 6 feet tall, with grayish skin ...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Or it could of been slender man: " Slender Man is a mythical creature often depicted as being tall and thin, wearing a black suit with a white shirt and necktie, and having a blank face".

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlice

Then I am definitely at a loss then as to what somebody was doing on your roof. My deepest condolences because I actually lived an area where one had to be mindful of rooftops. It's not cool.
Do you mean by kids acting like idiots or something creepy?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Its never too late to start /jokes

I usually hear crows and cats on my roof, but sometimes there is something much heavier that lands on my roof right above where I'm sitting. I have no idea what it is and maybe I dont want to know.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RifRAAF

Its never too late to start /jokes

I usually hear crows and cats on my roof, but sometimes there is something much heavier that lands on my roof right above where I'm sitting. I have no idea what it is and maybe I dont want to know.

I have the same problem, well kinda...at night 2 times since january ive head a loud bang directly on the roof above where i sleep and it sounds like a heavy guy not a bird or bat

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteAlice

Do you mean by kids acting like idiots or something creepy?

A little of both? I lived on the Navajo reservation. Some people out there had a penchant for traipsing on rooftops at night and they were not good people, lol. Really glad that you live in the UK.

<<   2 >>

join