It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Mutilation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I heard something about some humans being found mutilated in the same manner that cows and other animal are mutiliated. I know that these cases arnt new, but do you think its really aliens or maybe some psyco trying to make it seem so? Or maybe just a hoax? Im about to google on it a bit and see what I find.

EDIT:: Im just starting to read this ( www.karenlyster.com... ) and I have no idea how credible it is but its fairly interesting.

[edit on 28-11-2004 by Delirious]

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
That is seriously DISTURBING. Goes a little bit beyond the uncomfrotable anal probe.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Yeah it is, I read something a while back about police finding a man in the woods in mid winter just after snowfall. He was mutilated in the same way that the man in the link was but he had been placed there recently (there was no snow covering on him) and there were no tracks around him of any kind. That was the first time that id ever heard of human mutilation, it is very disturbing whether you beleive in aliens or not.

EDIT:: Heres another link I found. www.mfhr.org...

EDIT:: I read this just a bit ago.

The possibility that such a horrible butchery had been inflicted upon a live victim, possibly paralyzed, brings to the mind the story related by Linda Moulton Howe about a mutilated bull found in 1981, in Colorado, with dried traces of exudation that trickled down along the muzzle from both its removed eyes, in such a way that it could only have occurred if it were standing up, meaning that whoever excised its eyes, removed its tongue, the sexual parts and the rectum, did all that with the animal still alive, paralyzed and standing on its own legs.

Thats really freaky.

join