It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earliest Jesus Depiction May Have Been Discovered In Ancient Egyptian Tomb

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: DarksideOz
By "earliest discovery", do you mean earliest to man's best knowledge at this stage ?

History is the most distorted, most corrupted thing EVER !

Those who win the war get to re-write history. So what is history ?

Well it have to be as far as is known, this is what is called soft sciences what we think we know can be undone with the next shovel full of rubble at a site,or a fine tuning of the genetic mapping.

Yet so many of the "soft sciences" also seem to be classed a gospel fact just because it has been recorded or documented.
In the last few months alone, I have seen several stories in the mainstream media that revealed a discoveries that would go a long way to re-writing what we know as 'history', yet even though these stories are acknowledged as occurring, but only ever mentioned on the inside pages in a small corner of a page, the 'official' story remains in place despite discoveries suggesting otherwise.

There are certain bloodlines that have profited ridiculous amounts of money based on how history has worked out. And the deeper one looks into those bloodlines, the more influence you can see that they have in deciding "history", which then leads to more profits and power.

And in many cases, one persons perception of history could be determined by which part of the world that they were born in. Yet history should be based on facts and/or evidence. But as I said, look into who profits from history the most and then see how much influence they have in deciding history.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I suddenly had the thought of a Christ with the fetlock curls down the side of his face.

Religious art throughout the ages changes considerably to whatever is fashionable. I doubt we will never know the background to the picture. I suspect the Shroud of Turin which I always thought was simply yet another money making spin for the catholic church, was fashioned on the image we have today in the statues around our churches.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Because Christ found out the truth to the universe through love/care, belief and hope so he could spread the wisdom of the word of God in to the hearts of men. In the ancient Egyptian religion try breaking up all the gods and reflect upon the characteristics of your inner being, same with the hindu gods and greek, sumer etc.

Basically, at first there was no religion, then man "fell" from his unified state which was in tune with the basic laws of the cosmos (the ka/ba flow of your inner masculine(yang, +) and feminine(yin, -) energy) which in turn is reflected in the constants of mathematics which give the definition of law in the world.

So then we tried to describe what happened and in turn, religions formed. All went in to chaos through time as civilizations developed and language became more distinct. And with time only the hierarchies of a few civs knew about the truth and still do. Hidden in plain sight. If one connects the laws of the world together and see's they are like an electric system all dependent upon each other (light, color, electricity, sound, pressure, length etc.).

So, in reading the mysticism of the ancient religions, jesus became the christ, the horus, the new adam, the perfect man in tune with the energy flow of the universe, and did so with a pure heart, instead of a selfish one.

He wanted to teach us this but the dogmatic systems at the time (the jewish and the roman) neglected his status to witchcraft and demon possession...Just to keep the power in the "house".

We can all what he did, he said so himself. Many times.

Being a human is not being intergrated into their customs, religions, sayings or community. It's simply finding out the truth about oneself and everything through the journey within by drawing a line between the fractal double edged sword that the world is and choosing a side and sticking to it.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

...and yet there seems to be a real resemblance between the mother, the baby and the adult Jesus, with his head full of dark curly hair!

In fact, the depiction of Jesus has such a strong resemblance to the painting of Christ as a baby, that it looks as though it may have been painted by the same person!

Don't you think Jesus looks a lot like his mom there?

edit on 3-5-2014 by antoinemarionette because: typos

edit on 3-5-2014 by antoinemarionette because: added some words

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Nice archeological find, but shows nothing at all about any physical likeness to any supposed real person the character of Jesus is based on.

It would be no different to someone today sketching a picture of how they imagined Queen Elizabeth I to have looked.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aleister

...or the earliest depiction of Mr. Spock (notice his right hand, live long and prosper and all)

This is a very good find, thanks for bringing it here. I love those old paintings, and wonder how long our modern masterpieces will be preserved.

As to Mr. Spock's hand gesture...did you know...

It is said that actor Leonard Nimoy, who plays Spock on Star Trek, peeked from under his grandfather's prayer shawl when he was a boy and saw the Kohanim (Jewish Priestly class) during the Priestly Blessing. Holding their hands together palms-down, they split their fingers to represent the Hebrew letter Shin (Shaddai ) which means Almighty God.

www.examiner.com...

So, the plot thickens.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

...or the earliest depiction of Mr. Spock (notice his right hand, live long and prosper and all)

This is a very good find, thanks for bringing it here. I love those old paintings, and wonder how long our modern masterpieces will be preserved.

It is said that actor Leonard Nimoy, who plays Spock on Star Trek, peeked from under his grandfather's prayer shawl when he was a boy and saw the Kohanim (Jewish Priestly class) during the Priestly Blessing. Holding their hands together palms-down, they split their fingers to represent the Hebrew letter Shin (Shaddai ) which means Almighty God.

www.examiner.com...

So, the plot thickens.

Wow! never knew that,learnt something new just now I knew that Aleister was just kidding around but never imagined that there could be meat on dem bones..thanks InTheLight

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

I suddenly had the thought of a Christ with the fetlock curls down the side of his face.

Religious art throughout the ages changes considerably to whatever is fashionable. I doubt we will never know the background to the picture. I suspect the Shroud of Turin which I always thought was simply yet another money making spin for the catholic church, was fashioned on the image we have today in the statues around our churches.

I have a Suspection that the Shroud of Turin was done by using a kind of proto camera probably by Leonardo Da Vinci or like minded person.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

this seems to be more accurate, as it would've been sculpted while he was still alive. however, someone tried to deface it, not only removing the large bridge in his nose, but also drooping everything down, such as the corners of his mouth and eyes. i think an acid of some kind was used, that semi melted the stone

so i attempted to recreate it, using the art style of the time

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo

this seems to be more accurate, as it would've been sculpted while he was still alive. however, someone tried to deface it, not only removing the large bridge in his nose, but also drooping everything down, such as the corners of his mouth and eyes. i think an acid of some kind was used, that semi melted the stone

so i attempted to recreate it, using the art style of the time

Was this^^ Alexander or one of the later Ptolemies perhaps, or even of Julius Caesar in Kmtic drag as a member of the Piso family??..I think there maybe a connection there ,but think the shroud of Turin may date back to the early renaissance

In 2003 Joseph Atwill discovered that the Roman emperor Titus Flavius, working with Flavius Josephus and other authors in his patrimony wrote the New Testament. Atwill deduced this by comparing The 'Judean War' to the New Testament. The 'Judean War', written by Flavius Josephus, was originally part of the Christian Bible, and was removed around 1100 CE. 'The Roman Origin of Christianity', released as 'Caesar's Messiah' by Joseph Atwill documents the creation of the New Testament as a Roman satire devised to win over Judean dissidents by deceiving them into believing that the emperor Titus Flavius Vespasiani was Jesus! I know, it sounds strange, but that seems to be the way it was. Titus took great pleasure in calling himself "the greatest forger in history."

There are now several million persons who know about the Piso Theory, Atwill's book and the true authorship of the New Testament. This page is dedicated to the ongoing discussion, discovery and presentation of deductive proofs that establish, as much as possible, the authorship and motives for the creation of the New Testament.

www.fargonasphere.com...
edit on 6-5-2014 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: InTheLight

www.examiner.com...

So, the plot thickens.

Wow! never knew that,learnt something new just now I knew that Aleister was just kidding around but never imagined that there could be meat on dem bones..thanks InTheLight

Well, I'm glad he joked about it and that I remembered that little fact.
The signs are pointing to a positive i.d. that it may be Jesus.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

it's isa, the son of cleopatra. he was from the ptolemy line on cleo's side, which is descended from king david. he was the last pharaoh. he was the rightful heir to the throne of the egpytian empire via cleo, the roman empire via julius who was considered his earthly father, and of israel via his lineage from david. he had a huge target painted on him. the people who killed julius were after him, so cleo sent him off on the silk route to save his life. most likely cleo had relatives in israel who would've taken care of him till she got there herself. i have a theory that cleo faked her own death and met him back in israel and that she is otherwise known as mary in the new testament.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
jesus is

the first pharaoh and the last pharaoh, the alpha and the omega (rod and staff). he says this about himself - that he is the alpha and the omega, the first and the last (pharaoh, king of kings)

edit on 6-5-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join