It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on Planet Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
It's beginning to deteriorate at a rate of no return. Just so sad to see all the destruction nowadays that is going on to Mother Earth.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I don't agree. There is a point of surrender in the human psyche, this only represents the point of no return. You gave up the fight already? C'mon it only Ragnarock, we've done this before!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Egoismyname
I don't agree. There is a point of surrender in the human psyche, this only represents the point of no return. You gave up the fight already? C'mon it only Ragnarock, we've done this before!

I haven't given up, but eat'n these radiated fish might due me in some day. Hey, you got a Geiger counter I can borrow, seems no one cares here anymore if the fish are contaminated.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
It's beginning to deteriorate at a rate of no return. Just so sad to see all the destruction nowadays that is going on to Mother Earth.

The Earth will not perish.....we may do (although I doubt it) but not the planet.

Call me a dreamer but I believe we can still change, we can still improve our alternative sources for energy and to finally stop killing the environment with burning coal and fossils oil. The sun and the wind are enough to provide us with the energy with need.

Regarding food: us in the West should start wasting so much so that we can give our surplus to those that have much less. I know it' easier said than done, but it's possible.

Cheer up Musicismagic! The future doesn't have to be all gloom and doom.......the future can be a wonderful place with beautiful possibilities!

top topics

join