It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dulce Book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Does anyone have any thoughts on this "book"? I've read parts of it and it is interesting, but in many ways also hard to belive.
I have also seen the video clip that is claimed to be shot at Dulce, pretty cool, though pretty bad quality.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Where did you get the video, I think I have read the book awhile ago, but I havn't seen this video. I'm sure that it is fake, but I'd still like to take a look.

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What strikes me is, the description of the Nightmare Rooms basically verifies and substantiates Dante's Inferno.

It might be a good idea, to have an active Prayer Life with God/Jesus/Allah if you want to keep from experiencing THAT PIT of misery and untold suffering.

That's my take on it. Nobody in any church I ever went to, testified they had lost someone or experienced ANYTHING LIKE the Dulce Book testimony.

Maybe prayer is very useful after all? Keeps us out of trouble?

Maybe?

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
What? That dosn't have anything to do with Dulce.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Link: www.crowdedskies.com...
Just scroll down to the end of the site.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Quality of that Realmedia file (why do they always chose that crappy format for important clips?) isn�t very good at all. But if it�s faked someone went through alot of trouble building a very authentic looking set.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dawnaj
Quality of that Realmedia file (why do they always chose that crappy format for important clips?) isn�t very good at all. But if it�s faked someone went through alot of trouble building a very authentic looking set.

Indeed, I'm just thinking that that movie (if it is authentic) should have been shot with a small camera (stealthy) so the quality may not be the best. It would be awsome if this is authentic, though it is something that I doubt.
It is said in the Dulce Book I think aswell as on that site, that five people got a box containing copies of documents and black and white pictures of the Dulce Base. I belive they got the box from a man named Thomas Castello, who had the original pictures and documents himself and he is now missing (according to the book). The five individuals that are supposed to carry these boxes were told that they could in anytime release the information within the boxes when/if Thomas Castello went missing. Though nothing of that seems to have happened.
And BTW Dawnaj, what country are you from, I read Scandinavia, I'm from Sweden myself.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Cordell Hull's cousin talked about this, of aliens bodies being stored in jars with blue like liquid.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   
While I haven't looked into this yet (though I've seen the vid before)...

Major Corso also spoke of seeing an alien body in a blue, gel-like suspension substance. Just thought I'd point out the corrolation.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I think everyone who uses these cliche reptilians stuff in their info is a debunker!These misinformation expert sure doing their job right if half the ufo believers buy this theorie.The nasty evil green aliens are on the eve of taking control......and the freedom of the nobel and peacefull humans is at stake.
Half alien shapeshifting presidents taking power of the world, yeah blame it on the aliens they are the evil ones not like us godlike humans.

I think evolution and technologie goes hand in hand with wisdom and spirituality and the only ufo-expert that knows this all to well is stanton friedman.He knows that all theories about ETs that are negative are very questionable and in the interest of the debunkers and organisation that is covering up the ufo question.
If we dont even know who the enemy is here how are we ever going to win this battle for disclosure??

We have to be very critical of all info regarding this topic, i have seen so much theories are being added, mixed up and stirred very firmly so
many people cant see what is true and whats not.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by motionknight

I think everyone who uses these cliche reptilians stuff in their info is a debunker!These misinformation expert sure doing their job right if half the ufo believers buy this theorie.The nasty evil green aliens are on the eve of taking control......and the freedom of the nobel and peacefull humans is at stake.
Half alien shapeshifting presidents taking power of the world, yeah blame it on the aliens they are the evil ones not like us godlike humans.

I think evolution and technologie goes hand in hand with wisdom and spirituality and the only ufo-expert that knows this all to well is stanton friedman.He knows that all theories about ETs that are negative are very questionable and in the interest of the debunkers and organisation that is covering up the ufo question.
If we dont even know who the enemy is here how are we ever going to win this battle for disclosure??

We have to be very critical of all info regarding this topic, i have seen so much theories are being added, mixed up and stirred very firmly so
many people cant see what is true and whats not.

Yeah blame everything on Aliens thats the Human way, if you have a problem that you caused it carnt be your fault cos your a godly loving race who cares and trys to prevent harm (insert sarcasm here
, the Alien and control thing could be true but if it is we as humans arnt exacly doing much to provent it

If we as a whole could be bothered to solved the problems then maby we wouldnt be blaiming these Aliens for everything that WE as a race dont really care about but complain anyways

Just my rant for the day

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Crash]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I don't know, I just watched that video. And it's such low quality, it's hard to use that as any proof. It could be real, but it's hard to say. I can't even tell whats in it. I don't know if I believe in the reptilians (thats what they're called I believe, the retile alien or w/e) but I've heard of sitings of them from all over (not personally but on the internet). It's hard to believe anyhting on the internet tho.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:47 AM
link   
The videoclip you are discussing stems from a 20 year old japanese documentary, about the Dulce Base.

And as you can see if you watch closely, the movement of the camera is too smooth to have been shot with a handcamera. They of course did use one of those slide-metal-things that you put the camera on on the ground.

Further information can be found at the end of this thread -> www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join