It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family in New Mexico Has Violent Encounter With UFO Occupants 2014

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc

originally posted by: GeminiSky

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: GeminiSky

Hopefully the Federations Brotherhood (or whatever the latest name for that mythical group is)will find another door to knock on.

@jaynkeel:

I agree with every word you typed.

I have notified my contact up in Gallup.
I'll try to head up there today, if not Monday or Tuesday (I'm on duty Thur, Fri and Sat).
Your welcome to join me at Virgie's Restaurant & Lounge 2720 W Hwy 66 Gallup, NM 87301
You know my e-mail, or just look for the old AF guy in a black suburban with gov plates.
Either way, please let me know.
Bo, that goes for you as well.

BTW
Most of my gear is still stowed away since moving from Wright-Patt.
If you have any NVG, thermal, or video gear, bring it.
Just no photos or pix of my crew.

What are you doing investigating with a government vehicle and if you are on a mission for the AF, why are you talkin g about it and inviting strangers to join you?

Come along and see.
Don't you think it's time?

Actually, having been in government for over a quarter of a century and very familiar with the bureaucracy on both the military and civilian side, I'm a bit s skeptical and suspicious that you are less than authentic.

What ever.
Time to take your own medicine doc, come along and see for yourself.
If not...troll along

Violator are you really going over to that area to check it out? If so please keep us posted!

GS

Yes.
I can't today.
But I'll talk to my crew over the next several days.
When we go out, it's all on a voluntary basis.
Thanks for your OP, I would not have heard of this if you hadn't started this thread.
SnF
Don't feed the trolls.

I just want to say that I could care less about what plates you have on your car, and what your credentials are. Thank you for taking the initiative and investigating this story. Keep us posted! Cheers!

GS

Interesting. How helpful would you consider information from an investigator who was less than honest about what he did? Would not integrity be very important to an investigator, especially of such a delicate subject?

Im glad that was interesting for you. Possibly try to provide something of substance that is relevant to the OP instead of dissecting this mans posts. He has stated he will investigate this incident and seems to be in the vicinity. I have found no reason to believe he is less than honest about anything at this point. I am looking forward to what he finds.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I don't know about all this...I took a look at your source and it seems pretty far from a legitimate one. I'd be more inclined to believe this if I found the material anywhere but a blog dedicated to "Phantoms and Monsters"...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: parad0x122

I don't know about all this...I took a look at your source and it seems pretty far from a legitimate one. I'd be more inclined to believe this if I found the material anywhere but a blog dedicated to "Phantoms and Monsters"...

Thats quite alright, you dont have to believe.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

I agree with everything you said...way too Hollywoodish to be believeable, even in the slightest, IMO.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

originally posted by: JadeStar

Light can bend in presence of a strong magnetic field.

No it can't.

The only thing that can bend light in free space (ie - NOT passing through a material) is gravity.

Basic physics.

I thought gravity is a magnetic field?

GS

No.

There are four fundamental forces in the universe:

1. Gravity

2. Electromagnetism (electricity and magnetism are two sides to the same coin but they have nothing to do with gravity).

3. Strong nuclear force.

4. Weak nuclear force.

I guess you either failed high school physics or went to a bad school that didn't teach this.

What do you make of this proffessor?

Stanford researchers control light using synthetic magnetism

Left to its own ways, light will follow the same path through an optical system whether the system is being used as a camera lens or as a projector. This is called time-reversal symmetry, or reciprocity. As many new applications and methods would be enabled by access to a non-reciprocal optical system, it is unfortunate that they have been so difficult to come by. But now researchers at Stanford University have discovered how to make such non-reciprocal systems by generating an effective magnetic field for photons.

LINK

GS

The photo is an electron beam being deflected by magnetism, not a light beam.

What the article describes is the bending of light through a medium, not free space.

Ahh I see. What I am saying i that when dealing with a craft that bends time space to propel itself, its very possible that light itself can be bent in the presence of such a craft. Also dont black holes bend light? Is there a medium in space?

Is there even such a thing as "free space"?? See dark matter.

GS

Black holes, like any other massive bodies, bend light through gravitation.

The "free space" to which she was referring is a theoretical ideal used for the purpose of contrasting empty space with matter-filled space as it affects light.

Spacetime itself can be considered a "medium", I guess. The "ether".

edit on 30-4-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

No it can't.

The only thing that can bend light in free space (ie - NOT passing through a material) is gravity.

Basic physics.

GS

No.

1. Gravity

2. Electromagnetism (electricity and magnetism are two sides to the same coin but they have nothing to do with gravity).

3. Strong nuclear force.

4. Weak nuclear force.

I guess you either failed high school physics or went to a bad school that didn't teach this.

Left to its own ways, light will follow the same path through an optical system whether the system is being used as a camera lens or as a projector. This is called time-reversal symmetry, or reciprocity. As many new applications and methods would be enabled by access to a non-reciprocal optical system, it is unfortunate that they have been so difficult to come by. But now researchers at Stanford University have discovered how to make such non-reciprocal systems by generating an effective magnetic field for photons.

LINK

GS

What the article describes is the bending of light through a medium, not free space.

Ahh I see. What I am saying i that when dealing with a craft that bends time space to propel itself, its very possible that light itself can be bent in the presence of such a craft. Also dont black holes bend light? Is there a medium in space?

GS

Yes. Yes they do.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

True, but I think we are on the bring of interstellar space travel too (reverse engineering) but we can still be killed by bullets. Just because someone, or thing, has mastered magnetic energy to travel faster than light, doesn't mean your indestructible. AR-15 can hurt. No matter what you know.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
what makes you say it in on the rise, OP? seems likely, but wondering if you have any more reasons...

there are many examples of abductees being tortured, chipped, harassed as well as hundreds of documented cases of people calling on Jesus Christ to end the abduction… Jesus gives us authority over evil, whether it is our own personal issues, exorcisms or abductions… there appear to be spiritual laws and Jesus is THE LAW.

yt:Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled - Joseph Jordan and Guy Malone
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
this story is sorta suspect. The ufo can make a wind so strong that it can blow over trees, yet these people can run through such wind to get to the dads house?

Pop's killed a alien, and although the "govt universal soldier" took the creature away, they choose to show a foot print in the dirt instead of maybe the greasy slimy spot on the floor of the house where alf took a dirt nap?

Yeah! what about all the shell casings on the ground? where are they? The guys shooting presumably lots of ammo in a short time through an AK, and when it eventually gets too hot to comfortably handle he puts it down and goes "hey my gun is hot! What is this evil star people magic!?! Narf!!! Foiled Again, Damn it, damn it damn it!"

The aliens can make a pack of dogs calmly go to sleep. But people are somehow immune to it so they use a really bright light and hope apes act like deer and freeze?

I dunno about this story.

That being said, I too traveled a long time ago through the gallop area on a cross country trip with family and felt the area had a strange vibe to it. Like it wasn't being completely honest, like it was hiding something. The land felt like this, not the people though.

I heard a similar story about a family driving in a car along a country road when they saw a saucer type UFO hovering over the road. They waited for the object to move out of the way, and it simply moved to behind them, with the only evidence of the motion being a gust of wind that rocked the car.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Actually, my post is very relavant to the topic. If we want to find out facts about the event, then the truthfulness of those presenting those facts are very important because if they are less than honest, than those facts the claim to report are not dependable.

Having been in the military for 25 years, I find several things that cause me to doubt his integrity. I'm sure you can understand how vets find military posers annoying, but, concerning this thread, deceitful people not only will provide unreliable information upon the case in question, but give all of us who want good, evidence based answers a bad name.

He can quell my doubts easily. Since he states he will be using a government vehicle, he must have a command sponsorship and he could easily link us to the commanding authority and a mission statement.

Gullibility is not part of denying ignorance.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Actually, my post is very relavant to the topic. If we want to find out facts about the event, then the truthfulness of those presenting those facts are very important because if they are less than honest, than those facts the claim to report are not dependable.

Having been in the military for 25 years, I find several things that cause me to doubt his integrity. I'm sure you can understand how vets find military posers annoying, but, concerning this thread, deceitful people not only will provide unreliable information upon the case in question, but give all of us who want good, evidence based answers a bad name.

He can quell my doubts easily. Since he states he will be using a government vehicle, he must have a command sponsorship and he could easily link us to the commanding authority and a mission statement.

Gullibility is not part of denying ignorance.

He is in the vicinity and is willing to investigate the matter. You should join him, your 25yrs of experience will come in handy.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

Hopefully the Federations Brotherhood (or whatever the latest name for that mythical group is)will find another door to knock on.

@jaynkeel:

I agree with every word you typed.

I have notified my contact up in Gallup.
I'll try to head up there today, if not Monday or Tuesday (I'm on duty Thur, Fri and Sat).
Your welcome to join me at Virgie's Restaurant & Lounge 2720 W Hwy 66 Gallup, NM 87301
You know my e-mail, or just look for the old AF guy in a black suburban with gov plates.
Either way, please let me know.
Bo, that goes for you as well.

BTW
Most of my gear is still stowed away since moving from Wright-Patt.
If you have any NVG, thermal, or video gear, bring it.
Just no photos or pix of my crew.

What are you doing investigating with a government vehicle and if you are on a mission for the AF, why are you talkin g about it and inviting strangers to join you?

Come along and see.
Don't you think it's time?

Actually, having been in government for over a quarter of a century and very familiar with the bureaucracy on both the military and civilian side, I'm a bit s skeptical and suspicious that you are less than authentic.

What ever.
Time to take your own medicine doc, come along and see for yourself.
If not...troll along

p.s. I gave you a star for your post, and accept your challenge to my authenticity.

No, I'm curious. What authorization do you have to use a government vehicle? Is this a sanction event (which it would have to be if you were using a government vehicle) or is it a voluntary event. What credentials does your "team" have? In another thread you talked about roaming around visiting "ER's" to treat patients. In what capacity? Volunteer or on duty with the USAF? What medical credentials do you hold?

You already know the answers commander. Classified.
Come and join us.
edit on V562014Wednesdaypm30America/ChicagoWed, 30 Apr 2014 16:56:22 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

No it can't.

Basic physics.

GS

No.

1. Gravity

3. Strong nuclear force.

4. Weak nuclear force.

LINK

GS

Notice the word 'synthetic' in synthetic magnetism.

Synthetic means artificial.

Did you read this far?

The Stanford solution is based on a new type of dynamic photonic crystals. A photonic crystal is a material in which the local optical properties vary to give the overall material some desirable optical property.

Correspondingly, in a dynamic photonic crystal the local optical properties change in response to an external influence which can be adjusted and altered, allowing the material to exhibit a much wider range of global optical properties.

SO....

The light you see in that picture is passing through a material, in this case a crystal which can be adjusted in a magnetic field.

The light is -NOT- travelling through free space but through the crystals which can be changed through electromagnetism. That's why they're called 'dynamic photonic crystals'.

Its basically using a magnetic field to change a lens.

That's why they say 'synthetic magnetism' rather than magnetism.

edit on 30-4-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

so what you need to ask your self is, were these people selected or was it random ? There are places on earth that have data on every single person on earth and there complete medical, educational, financial and place of residence history. I'm sure our governments have nice little deals with the E.T's that give them exclusive access to these data bases. Other wise being an advanced alien race with understanding of advance computer science. It would not be that hard to get access to these data bases.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Bull#. If they were "classified" you just commited several felonies by discussing them on a public forum and inviting people to meet you. How did I know you were going to pull the "it's classified" crap. Now I know you are a liar and a poser.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Why waste time with yet another nut who is dishonest?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

No it can't.

Basic physics.

GS

No.

1. Gravity

3. Strong nuclear force.

4. Weak nuclear force.

LINK

GS

GS

The "free space" to which she was referring is a theoretical ideal used for the purpose of contrasting empty space with matter-filled space as it affects light.

Spacetime itself can be considered a "medium", I guess. The "ether".

Thanks. That's exactly what I was saying.

Lots of things can appear to bend light.

A glass of water.

A lens.

Even ionized gasses in some cases.

None of those is free space though.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Why waste time with yet another nut who is dishonest?

Exactly.

(post by AstralPerceptions removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

I wouldnt meet up with someone online who story does not check out

edit on 30-4-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join