It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family in New Mexico Has Violent Encounter With UFO Occupants 2014

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
a reply to: GeminiSky

O, Im shuttering in fear.

Let me get an AK not hit u with single bullet, and grab the heated barrel.

Cause judging how the the hoaxers lived to tell the tale.

Have fun with ur crap research. Cause u won't be hitting anything soon.

I have no issue with Gem here. he seems like he is legitimately looking for answers and being polite about it. I respect that and want to be very clear that I respect him for it.

My issue is with this horribly built story, bad investigation, bumbling interview and the lack of evidence and witnesses.

If I was on the scene this would be settled in less than 10 hours. Or at least result in much more evidence.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

I have no issue with Gem here. he seems like he is legitimately looking for answers and being polite about it. I respect that and want to be very clear that I respect him for it.

My issue is with this horribly built story, bad investigation, bumbling interview and the lack of evidence and witnesses.

If I was on the scene this would be settled in less than 10 hours. Or at least result in much more evidence.

MM

why thank you. I'm not ruling out a hoax. Just want to get all info and my ducks in a row before I decide. Since there may be more info thats released I will wait for it before jumping to conclusions. .

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeminiSky

MM

why thank you. I'm not ruling out a hoax. Just want to get all info and my ducks in a row before I decide. Since there may be more info thats released I will wait for it before jumping to conclusions. .

GS

Consider us both waiting.

Until then, we will simply wait and be civil about it.

Thanks for being polite.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

MM

GS

Consider us both waiting.

Until then, we will simply wait and be civil about it.

Thanks for being polite.

MM

sure. Ultimately we all want the truth. Even if it's not the truth we wanted.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Was anyone contained temporary for contamination evaluation?
There my be pirate likes or scouts who slip thru the EA*RTH defenses along their ways at times 1 can imagine as they scavenge for whatever they may want or need and then slip back out after obtaining it... Interesting read however.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
One thing the article mentions is that artillery fire was also heard before the ufo appeared. . Could it be the ship was damaged by aa fire?

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar
This story is a certain hoax. (Like the crop circle in Northern California, remember that?)

Ludicrous anyone is wasting time with it.

ludicrous is calling hoax on a breaking story with limited info and not backing up your hoax claim.

GS

What's more reasonable in your mind?

1) A family is attacked by aliens with energy weapons and some "Super Soldier" comes on the scene and cleans up everything, including any evidence. And despite the story, no police records, or other eyewitness can be located.

-or-

2) Someone is making stuff up as happens all to often in claims of the paranormal/UFOs.

Any logical, rational person assumes #2 until the details of the outrageous claim of #1 can be substantiated. Especially when #1 sounds like some bad Sci-Fi movie.
edit on 30-4-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

This story is a certain hoax. (Like the crop circle in Northern California, remember that?)

I have to agree.

You wouldn't keep a alien attack a secret very long! The whole world would be shouting about it.
edit on 30-4-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

One thing the article mentions is that artillery fire was also heard before the ufo appeared. . Could it be the ship was damaged by aa fire?

GS

What AA batteries doe we have ready to go in the middle of the southwest? The answer is no.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Fair enough.

Here a hint though. Ur pretty much a journey men kick boxer, who is no stranger to violence.

Now tell me, where in ur DISCIPLINED mind, says this is a violent encounter?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

I have to agree.

You wouldn't keep a alien attack a secret very long! The whole world would be shooting about it.

Not to mention the heavy armament that would be moved into whatever area this supposedly would have happened in would be hard to miss.

Yet....

No photos of the event.

No video of the event

No radar data of the event.

Nothing substantiates this story.

Alas, this is what UFOlogy in 2014 has become. Wild stories with little else.

Dr. James McDonald and Dr. J. Allen Hynek no doubt turn in their graves.
edit on 30-4-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

Yup you don't just deploy heavy artillery on a whim. And yeah the best UFO documentation do involve Radar records. You would a swarm of information from local civilian radar stations in something like this.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

Thats why we should wait and see if any other information comes to light. This is either real or a hoax. I am willing to wait until I have all the information I need to made a conclusion. Till then both the believers and debunkers are just speculating.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Come on. Really? The cops arrive and the aliens flee? The guy is firing off his AK 47 and thinks that the aliens are the source of it heating up? Wow. Hey look, a dark patch on the ground! Irrefutable proof of a run-in with allianze!!!!111 111
Gee, someone should probably use MS Paint to draw a circle around the discolored soil! Definitely proof of aliens!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

light beams can pass thru any orifice even a tiny crack. If concentrated enough light can also pass thru solid objects. This is called a laser. So no. Not impossible.

The light would have to have bended .. and just because there is a crack in the wall doesn't mean it goes all the way through ... inches through from one side to another. If they were 'all the way through' cracks, then the house would be a leaky mess in rainstorms.

I'm saying ... this part of the story doesn't make sense.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

light beams can pass thru any orifice even a tiny crack. If concentrated enough light can also pass thru solid objects. This is called a laser. So no. Not impossible.

The light would have to have bended .. and just because there is a crack in the wall doesn't mean it goes all the way through ... inches through from one side to another. If they were 'all the way through' cracks, then the house would be a leaky mess in rainstorms.

I'm saying ... this part of the story doesn't make sense.

Makes sense to me, Light can be bent.

GS

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join