It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family in New Mexico Has Violent Encounter With UFO Occupants 2014

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Not really derailed more like deranged. This is on an Indian reservation. ..They may have been limited in who they could send. ..also if this is a common occurrence in the area they may not send a whole team everytime... especialy onto a reservation.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: sean

Where did you get the idea that the Uncle would consent to an interview? So you think you can just drop into a rez and people will just actually care that you need answers? It isn't even all about that, no one "owes" lookie-loo's any more information than they are comfortable giving.
ROFL!!

This event is earth shattering in that there were multiple households involved, tracks found, physical evidence and most importantly those involved fought back.

You are correct. Not every ufo case follows a cookie cutter pattern or a typical crime scene investigation. This is an area where people are allowed to have ak47s...it really is the wild west out there.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky

I find it odd how when he tells the story he makes zero eye contact with the interviewer.

This is behavior of a man who is busy inventing a story and not telling a truthful one.

No marks of blood found, no witnesses in the area speaking of the gun fire, no evidence but some prints that do not look like prints...

All this and only two people to tell the tale?

Right...ok...nice story.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

I find nothing odd about that. This is a breaking story. More witnesses and evidence may be presented in the near future.
I beleive these people are telling the truth.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Maybe you missed the part where the investigation is ongoing?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

No, i didn't miss that part at all.

Did you miss the part where they said the ground was rumbling? And that gun fire and alien technology could be heard? Did you also miss the fact that there is no twitter activity or voices on social network sites speaking about this?

Ya, both these people sound very very dishonest. I could be wrong. But I assure you I am most likely not.

If I had to "guess" I'd say they are both being paid to give this story to give this Youtuber views. Views pay bills.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Clearly did not bother to read article before posting. Sometimes during fervent debunking you tend to skip steps...

GS

(post by Specimen removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Billy Meier or Steven Greer are more creative in stories like these. And at least try to provide evidence.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

You may be right. But I assure you, your most likely wrong. YouTube views? You've got to be joking. Also did you really imply that if its not on Twitter then it's a hoax? Incredible that you think everyone is using Twitter. ..look at the video these people probably don't even have a computer!

I feel this is authentic until proven otherwise.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeminiSky

Clearly did not bother to read article before posting. Sometimes during fervent debunking you tend to skip steps...

GS

I didn't need to read anything.

The guy and girl are showing all signs of lying. No eye contact. Look away. Pausing during fantastic parts to think yet speeding up during humorous parts or parts that are not fantastical (like the truck type).

Then lets look at the video investigation of the tree branch....oh man...can we be any more illegitimate?

"You can obviously see this branch scooped down and made a pile of dirt".

Sigh...lol.

LOOK if this story is true, SEE ALL THOSE HOMES!!!? There would be countless people talking about it. The end.

A transformer blew in my hood last summer. Countless calls to police, countless people outside, Facebook and twitter posts, etc etc etc.

Sorry, the guy sounds like he is lying badly. And the story would result in many MANY witnesses rushing to the news.

Not just a no-name Youtuber talking to two idiots in a Hogan.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

You may be right. But I assure you, your most likely wrong. YouTube views? You've got to be joking. Also did you really imply that if its not on Twitter then it's a hoax? Incredible that you think everyone is using Twitter. ..look at the video these people probably don't even have a computer!

GS

Yes I'm serious about being paid for Youtube views.

Youtube pays many of my bills.

MM
edit on 30-4-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

GS

That is your free right. Just know you are basing it off a Youtuber interviewing two people who have zero evidence, in a populated community where nobody else has reported the same.

MM

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

JC Johnson's YouTube channel, lots of good stuff.

www.facebook.com...

Crypto-Four-Corners page as well of ongoing investigations.

I would encourage some research before the rabid debunking commences. LOL!! There's a lot more going on than has been mentioned in this thread. Some cultural sensitivity would also be in order.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.facebook.com...

I would encourage some research before the rabid debunking commences. LOL!! There's a lot more going on than has been mentioned in this thread. Some cultural sensitivity would also be in order.

I am researching this.

I am currently seeking all information on such.

there is zero reported by the police of the area, the fire dept that was called, and no witnesses coming out of those homes posting or speaking of this to the local news or social websites.

It seems to only be reported on this very very small youtube channel that gets almost no views...

MM
edit on 30-4-2014 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.facebook.com...

absolutely. ..how can you call a family "idiots" like that? Very rabid debunking going on in this thread. The "I dont need to read anything" comment really gives it away. ..

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Your doing diligent research yet you "dont need to read anything" because you've made up your mind this is fake based solely on the video? Laughable to say the least.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Extremely violent encounter with aliens, yet no battle scars.

Sure he wasn't shooting at a satellite or something. An AK has horrible range.

Plus he probably grabbed the wrong part of the AK when he is unloading his weapon at the ball of light. The smoking part of the barrel probably.

Or how his shooting was so lousy, that the three toed Aliens managed to tippy toe away.

link   

www.youtube.com...

www.facebook.com...

absolutely. ..how can you call a family "idiots" like that? Very rabid debunking going on in this thread. The "I dont need to read anything" comment really gives it away. ..

GS

Did I call them idiots? No.

I am telling you...a rumbling ground and gun fire would result in a buzz online. Yes they have computers. yes they have technology. Yes they have access to phones.

Yes they have a local news. yes they have a local police station. yes they have a local fire dept.

NO there is NO evidence of this story being true. And this TINY Youtube channel is the ONLY source for this story.

Please, inform me when legitimate evidence comes forward. I won't hold my breath. Don;t worry if I don;t believe this at face value. No worries...the guy got a good 1000 views from the story. I'm sure at least ten of the people who watched it trusted it to be true.

MM

link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to:

I have notified my contact up in Gallup.
I'll try to head up there today, if not Monday or Tuesday (I'm on duty Thur, Fri and Sat).
Your welcome to join me at Virgie's Restaurant & Lounge 2720 W Hwy 66 Gallup, NM 87301
You know my e-mail, or just look for the old AF guy in a black suburban with gov plates.
Either way, please let me know.
Bo, that goes for you as well.

BTW
Most of my gear is still stowed away since moving from Wright-Patt.
If you have any NVG, thermal, or video gear, bring it.
Just no photos or pix of my crew.

YES please keep us posted as to your investigation.

GS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join