learn more

Family in New Mexico Has Violent Encounter With UFO Occupants 2014

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2
Thank you I have to leave the door open for I believe anything is possible take it for what it is and go back to life.I just think there are too many that take things way to serious here. prepare for the worst hope for the best....and really hope aliens don't come through my open door, lol.
It's a strange world we live in...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The prints are interesting, (not to me, I can see feck nothing) rather what the investigator remarks about them. He said the marks resemble ones seen before...'Ultra' terrestrials. So going with the story what was going on exactly?

Are these Earth based 'Aliens' who run about like the Jetsons? And what about the witnesses who live or holiday in a mud hut, they seem plausible enough, but I don't get why the investigator has no police interview, unless I missed that.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
And this is why we have not had major visitations to the point of making themselves undoubtedly known to the public.

People freak out and want to harm them. The mass population is not ready.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
REMINDER!!!!!

ATTENTION~~~~

Oneupmanship and bickering needs to be left at the door.....You are responsible for your own posts.

Stay on topic.....please know further such posts will be continue to be removed.....posting bans for those who ignore this message!!!!
Also, We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You really need to just IP ban some of these people who don't listen to you. I've been on this site for a very long time and I hate all this BS. I usually just lurk. It took me forever to create an account. Some of this banter really makes me not want to come here when I have to read 10 plus pages from people trying to Debunk everything under the sun instead of reading about things and having an open mind. The reason people come here is to think "What If?" Not to read some of these people try to debunk things that really have nothing to do with the main OP. Anyone can sit there and pick apart anyone's post to try to make them feel good. I'm sure I have 10 plus spelling errors but it is what it is.

As for the topic. Great Post OP. Thank you for bringing it to light. I for one am not sure if it is legit or not but I agree. You can't judge people by how they look or if they aren't making eye contact. This is just plain silly and closed minded. The notion of this is just trying to derail the OP which they did for about 10 pages. I usually don't make a whole bunch of eye contact when I'm talking to people. It's a great case and I hope more people come forward to talk about what they saw so we can find out more. I would also like to hear from the Uncle. Keep posting stuff. Don't reply to some of these people. There are people who are on this site like me who love to read and make our own conclusions from the data who have been around a very long time. We appreciate what you do. Keep on Trucking my friend.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: masterm16

REMINDER!!!!!

ATTENTION~~~~

Oneupmanship and bickering needs to be left at the door.....You are responsible for your own posts.

Stay on topic.....please know further such posts will be continue to be removed.....posting bans for those who ignore this message!!!!
Also, We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

You really need to just IP ban some of these people who don't listen to you. I've been on this site for a very long time and I hate all this BS. I usually just lurk. It took me forever to create an account. Some of this banter really makes me not want to come here when I have to read 10 plus pages from people trying to Debunk everything under the sun instead of reading about things and having an open mind. The reason people come here is to think "What If?" Not to read some of these people try to debunk things that really have nothing to do with the main OP. Anyone can sit there and pick apart anyone's post to try to make them feel good. I'm sure I have 10 plus spelling errors but it is what it is.

As for the topic. Great Post OP. Thank you for bringing it to light. I for one am not sure if it is legit or not but I agree. You can't judge people by how they look or if they aren't making eye contact. This is just plain silly and closed minded. The notion of this is just trying to derail the OP which they did for about 10 pages. I usually don't make a whole bunch of eye contact when I'm talking to people. It's a great case and I hope more people come forward to talk about what they saw so we can find out more. I would also like to hear from the Uncle. Keep posting stuff. Don't reply to some of these people. There are people who are on this site like me who love to read and make our own conclusions from the data who have been around a very long time. We appreciate what you do. Keep on Trucking my friend.

Thanks buddy... I agree this site is about keeping an open mind...I too want to hear an interview with the Uncle...wouldnt that be something? How did the ET feel...how did it smell? So many questions!!

GS

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The actions of these people toward the craft should answer the question many here have as to why the aliens don't come down and make themselves known to all mankind.

The human race is still too violent to accept them. When people learn to accept their space brothers in a peaceful manner, maybe they'll pay us a visit, sitting around the campfire and exchanging universal knowledge with us.

Interesting video, OP. Thanks for posting. S&F

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

Nevermind.
edit on 1-5-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So there was a, to say it mildly, spectacular encounter involving mysterious craft, multiple residents, "heavy ground artillery", entities in a house, SWAT teams arriving in at least 4 SUVs, a "universal soldier"...and there is not ONE BIT of official reports about this? No news report, nothing?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Not only that, no pictures, no video, no sound recording....and all in a non-specific location.

The Red Flags are so abundant you can't miss them, yet some people appear to be colorblind.

Edit: And the icing on the cake: "JC Johnson". The guy who has seen Bigfoot, Aliens, Dinosaurs...I can keep going.

At some point people have to admit to themselves that someone is just full of crap.

One just needs to remember that this is the same guy who perpetuated a Big Foot hoax back in 2007:

cryptomundo.com...

Edit 2: IT JUST GETS WORSE!!! This is the same guy who got the Bigfoot DNA for Melba Ketchum. She claimed it was Bigfoot DNA as well but it turned out to be possum...

www.youtube.com...=130

This thread should be in the hoax bin for source alone.

Edit 3: Wow, it just gets worse for the source of this story:

______beforeitsnews/paranormal/2013/10/press-conference-research-team-claims-bigfoot-is-real-2457602.html

He was also involved in the 2013 hoax, again concerning Bigfoot and Melba Ketchum...

It took me 10 minutes to link this guy to THREE SEPARATE HOAXES that he himself perpetuated...
edit on 1-5-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
So according to YOU, being a transport driver of a frozen chunk of something equates to masterminding a hoax?
Oh really.

Submitting a sample for study is masterminding a hoax?
Oh really?

Calling "sour grapes" on your attitude.

To date, the investigation is ongoing per Lon Stricklers post (pages back) and by Johnson as well. Until such time as all avenues are exhausted I guess we'll just have to be adults and wait further information. GS found a new bit of "interesting topic" for us here on ATS, which some of us appreciate.

I can understand the lag time in getting police reports since most officers are working for 2 or more local departments, especially in rural areas and reports don't get written up until they are back in the office. Even around a city it can take 2 weeks to get your copy of a burglary report for your insurance company.

Something clearly happened out there, exactly what is yet to be determined.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
Something clearly happened out there, exactly what is yet to be determined.

Yet all independent investigation turns up nothing.

raymundoko knocked this one out of the park. I believe what we are seeing is the monetization of UFO/Fortean hoaxes. You can drive web traffic all over the place with this stuff.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
According to Phil Schneider, if you shoot them they will die. Would be a complicated situation no matter what.

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
SIGH. Don't shoot it's a waste of bullets or possible disintegration.How would a Zulu fare against a pissed off Apache pilot?
edit on 1-5-2014 by S4E115 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: masterm16

Yes! Exactly! you made me get out of the shadows and also talk about this rude behavior of certain people here =/ , i usually just lurk, i'm a astrophysicist with a open mind, we need to be more polite people! just because you have some expertise you don't need to be a douche and humbling others, we are in the same boat here trying to understand our world and his amazing mysteries

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Thank you AP, for posting an update on this case...I will repost it here for everyone :

This is a bit of a follow-up to Crypto Four Corners: Ultraterrestrial Assault / Investigation. The incident has attracted a fair amount of attention, namely The Anomalist, ATS Forum, OVNIHoje.com, Reddit UFOs, The Object Report, etc. I want to go through some of the questions I have received since the initial post...and offer some opinion and facts. The witnesses stated that state police responded to the location.

Some people have asked that if this incident occurred on a native reservation, then the state police would have no jurisdiction. I'm not positive that this property was on a native reservation. The location was stated as being in the area of Gallup, NM....this was a very general disclosure since the family and investigators don't want people snooping around. Because the individual referred to as the 'universal soldier' was present and these 'state police' cooperated with him...I tend to believe that these were NOT state police.

That is my opinion only...but that part of the incident is curious to me. I find it interesting that some people believe that physical evidence was not collected when, in fact, it was. Just because every facet of this case has yet to be disclosed causes people to react by crying fake or cover-up. First and foremost, you need to understand the situation and the culture. Navajo Criminal Investigations initially looks into incidents and will interview witnesses, but NCI needs to reserve their funds and time for actual criminal investigations. Most 'unexplained cases' are referred to private investigators if no crime was committed. As well, the Dine Navajo are a private people and reserved when it comes to talking with outsiders. JC and many of his team are tribal members and / or native people.

There are no intentions of releasing information and evidence that will compromise their position with the tribal community or foul the integrity of those involved in the incident. There has also been some mention of other individuals or groups making inquiries into this case. Anyone who is naive enough to believe that an outside group can simply go into the area and investigate needs to think again. I have been allowed to exclusively present the information because of the mutual respect with JC, his group and those people they represent. This incident could very well be an important chapter in ufology. Please allow the people involved to conduct their investigation. Lon

link

GS

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: AstralPerceptions

When you say 'universal soldier' do you mean the individual was a re-animated corpse with augmented memories and superhuman powers? I'm curious how that was determined during the encounter.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Perpetuate does not mean mastermind....

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky

Doesn't sound like a violent alien encounter. Sounds more like aliens had a violent human encounter.

2nd

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AstralPerceptions
Hi...I have offered a follow-up, of sorts at Follow-Up: Crypto Four Corners - Ultraterrestrial Assault / Investigation

Obtaining a statement from the uncle, at this point, seems unlikely. Let's just say that he found a 'fiscal windfall' recently. I'm sure C4C will attempt to get a statement at a later date...but it will be interesting to see if any pressure is applied by official sources to the witnesses.

I've been investigating sensitive cases for many years, ex. The Todd Sees Death Investigation ...and I have observed (first-hand) direct influence by those who don't want disclosure. I don't chide witnesses who are placed in that type of situation. It can be very frightening and intimidating.

J.C. Johnson is the founding member of the Crypto Four Corners crew that includes Steve Kulls, Tom Biscardi, and Rick Dyer, the guys behind the 2008 Georgia Bigfoot hoax.

And this is your source for "disclosure".

edit on 2-5-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: freelance_zenarchist
a reply to: AstralPerceptions

When you say 'universal soldier' do you mean the individual was a re-animated corpse with augmented memories and superhuman powers? I'm curious how that was determined during the encounter.

Bradford said so, that's how.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join