It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family in New Mexico Has Violent Encounter With UFO Occupants 2014

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky
The uncle sounds like on tough dude, this is so bizarre has anything like this happened before?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeminiSky

originally posted by: SilverStarGazer
a reply to: freedomSlave

Perhaps this is why so many Hollywood movies portray aliens as hostile to foster fear so if/when people are facing the situation they are programmed to become violent... Idk... Just a thought I had...

Yes aliens are demonized in the media on a regular basis...But I have to say, even if I never watched a movie, and a Grey knocked on my front door I would knock his ass out immediately.

GS

Really? Why?

That's probably the answer right there to the question; 'If ET is real, why don't they simply land in a crowded city or town?'

Because ET isn't a bloody idiot.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

yes...i mean..this is ATS. People say stuff like that who are in an alternative Forum ..Who are expanded in their sense of possibilities. Now guess how your texas farmer would react

Yes: They are no idiots. They come when we learned to get over our twisted mindset.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
and lets assume : They can not help us psychologically ..because they have a different psychology. It would not serve us if we would learn from advanced beings how to become sane. Why? Because the illness needs to find its own cure. Otherwise it will always threaten humanity.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TWILITE22
The uncle sounds like on tough dude, this is so bizarre has anything like this happened before?

This area is know for very strange phenomena, from UFOs to Ghosts to encounters with the Skin-walker...now that last one really gives me the creeps...

GS

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Mask

originally posted by: Specimen

O, Im shuttering in fear.

Let me get an AK not hit u with single bullet, and grab the heated barrel.

Cause judging how the the hoaxers lived to tell the tale.

Have fun with ur crap research. Cause u won't be hitting anything soon.

I have no issue with Gem here. he seems like he is legitimately looking for answers and being polite about it. I respect that and want to be very clear that I respect him for it.

My issue is with this horribly built story, bad investigation, bumbling interview and the lack of evidence and witnesses.

If I was on the scene this would be settled in less than 10 hours. Or at least result in much more evidence.

MM

How about you take a trip to Gallup, New Mexico and interview the police, do a proper investigation since your so worried that this is a hoax.
If it means that much to you go find out for yourself....Then let us know
Hey maybe ATS will sponsor you, we do need people out on the ground investigating.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'm curious as to why they(aliens)pick certain areas like this to show themselves, I have seen one ufo in my life and never reported it at the time I didn't know there was a place or group to report it to. I was too busy raising my kids at the time.
anyway let us know of any updates you come across as this is a really interesting case...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I have no issue with Gem here. he seems like he is legitimately looking for answers and being polite about it. I respect that and want to be very clear that I respect him for it.

My issue is with this horribly built story, bad investigation, bumbling interview and the lack of evidence and witnesses.

If I was on the scene this would be settled in less than 10 hours. Or at least result in much more evidence.

MM

How about you take a trip to Gallup, New Mexico and interview the police, do a proper investigation since your so worried that this is a hoax.
Hey maybe ATS will sponsor you, we do need people out on the ground investigating.

Seems an awfully expensive and time consuming endeavor to undertake on just hearsay from two related individuals.

So from your tone I'm gathering that the expectation of more than anecdotal accounts from this couple is unreasonably high, as far as you're concerned? They are, after all, the ones making the fantastic claims.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I'm curious as to why they(aliens)pick certain areas like this to show themselves, I have seen one ufo in my life and never reported it at the time I didn't know there was a place or group to report it to. I was too busy raising my kids at the time.
anyway let us know of any updates you come across as this is a really interesting case...

Well I can take a guess...I think its the climate...ET seems to like the hot desert areas...Also couple that with the ET underground bases and countless caverns underneath the 4 corners area you will begin to understand why these encounters are mostly centered on such rural areas...I have never hear of an ET base under a major city...its always in remote areas, and also at the bottom of the oceans....just my 2cents...

GS

(post by GeminiSky removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

"since you're so worried this is a hoax"

"If it means that much to you go find out for yourself"

And it was a question, as indicated by the "?"
edit on Thu May 1 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

MM

Seems an awfully expensive and time consuming endeavor to undertake on just hearsay from two related individuals.

So from your tone I'm gathering that the expectation of more than anecdotal accounts from this couple is unreasonably high, as far as you're concerned? They are, after all, the ones making the fantastic claims.

You gathered wrong. Stop putting words in peoples mouths. "Expectation unreasonably high" I mean seriously such baiting comments are gonna get us nowhere. You remind me of someone i used to know, a Ben Shillington...such a resemblance!

GS

Why cant you leave it be until we have conclusive evidence this is a hoax? Or until its proven to be real? Is that so much to ask? Not making decisions for others on what you feel they should think about an OP, until we get all the facts? I hope thats sounds reasonable..

GS

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

MM

You gathered wrong. Stop putting words in peoples mouths. "Expectation unreasonably high" I mean seriously such baiting comments are gonna get us nowhere. You remind me of someone i used to know, a Ben Shillington...such a resemblance!

GS

Why cant you leave it be until we have conclusive evidence this is a hoax? Or until its proven to be real? Is that so much to ask? Not making decisions for others on what you feel they should think about an OP, until we get all the facts? I hope thats sounds reasonable..

GS

For the same reason you couldn't wait to author a thread about it until having any evidence at all that it's not.

Fair enough?
edit on 1-5-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

MM

I didn't mean it with a tone ,I actually thought it was a good idea!
Some members responses seem to be intense to the point they make it sound like it's going to damage their life somehow if really happened.
When it comes down to the nitty gritty, what does it matter one way or the other? It doesn't change my life but I do find it interesting enough to talk about...(attention! disclaimer! I say this with no tone nor attitude)
edit on 1-5-2014 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Well I can take a guess...I think its the climate...ET seems to like the hot desert areas...Also couple that with the ET underground bases and countless caverns underneath the 4 corners area you will begin to understand why these encounters are mostly centered on such rural areas...I have never hear of an ET base under a major city...its always in remote areas, and also at the bottom of the oceans....just my 2cents...

GS

I just wish they would come east sometimes so I could witness an event, not like this one though!
to me the reason I think no one is talking about this incident is if I was there #1 I wouldn't want the media in my face asking question and opening up myself to ridicule and being called a liar, who would? I also believe the reservations and people living in these area's keep things to themselves, what happens in New Mexico stay's in...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
REMINDER!!!!!

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

ATTENTION~~~~

Oneupmanship and bickering needs to be left at the door.....You are responsible for your own posts.

Stay on topic.....please know further such posts will be continue to be removed.....posting bans for those who ignore this message!!!!
Also, We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

GS

I just wish they would come east sometimes so I could witness an event, not like this one though!
to me the reason I think no one is talking about this incident is if I was there #1 I wouldn't want the media in my face asking question and opening up myself to ridicule and being called a liar, who would? I also believe the reservations and people living in these area's keep things to themselves, what happens in New Mexico stay's in...

Yes I agree if i witnessed that I would not want to do any interviews...

GS

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I didn't mean it with a tone ,I actually thought it was a good idea!
Some members responses seem to be intense to the point they make it sound like it's going to damage their life somehow if really happened.
When it comes down to the nitty gritty, what does it matter one way or the other? It doesn't change my life but I do find it interesting enough to talk about...(attention! disclaimer! I say this with no tone nor attitude)

My mistake.

Doesn't change anyone's life, but if getting to the truth is the goal, then it should have some importance... otherwise it's just an entertaining read. I'll grant you there are many here who take the subject perhaps a bit too seriously... a lot in some cases, but I don't think this is one of those cases.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join