It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family in New Mexico Has Violent Encounter With UFO Occupants 2014

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeminiSky

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: sean

Where did you get the idea that the Uncle would consent to an interview? So you think you can just drop into a rez and people will just actually care that you need answers? It isn't even all about that, no one "owes" lookie-loo's any more information than they are comfortable giving.
ROFL!!

This event is earth shattering in that there were multiple households involved, tracks found, physical evidence and most importantly those involved fought back.

You are correct. Not every ufo case follows a cookie cutter pattern or a typical crime scene investigation. This is an area where people are allowed to have ak47s...it really is the wild west out there.

GS

Maybe he would & maybe he wouldn't consent. There should be an effort to try to get an independent investigation Is what I am implying. Everyone talks about how Earth shattering it is, but think that doing any independent investigation is nonsense?? I think a dead alien killed on someone's porch warrants a DNA blood/tissue sample to corroborate the story wouldn't you say? You all want the answers but sh*t on any opportunity. It doesn't matter where it is in the USA or in the Desert "WILD WEST", shots fired IS a crime scene anyway you slice it. Who's handling the investigation? Where is the report? I guess that part doesn't matter. Since no one gives a crap this thread is pointless.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

That's a valid point. Nobody does a magazine dump on an AK without spent shell casings all over the ground. If it went down as described, there should be physical evidence galore.

And to address the quoted post, in most states people can have AK rifles, so I don't see that point.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Hi...I don't understand why some on here think that no physical evidence was collected. Navajo Criminal Investigations will initially look into the case and will interview witnesses. But you need to understand the situation and the culture. NCI needs to reserve their funds for actual criminal investigations. Most 'unexplained cases' are referred to private investigators if no crime was committed. As well, the Dine Navajo are a private people and rarely talk to outsiders. JC and many of his team are tribal members and / or native people. We have no intentions of releasing information and evidence that will compromise their position with the tribal community. Anyone who is naive enough to believe that an outside group can simply go into the area and investigate needs to think again. I have been allowed to present the information because I have earned the respect of JC, his group and those people they represent.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AstralPerceptions
a reply to: NavyDoc

Hi...I don't understand why some on here think that no physical evidence was collected. Navajo Criminal Investigations will initially look into the case and will interview witnesses. But you need to understand the situation and the culture. NCI needs to reserve their funds for actual criminal investigations. Most 'unexplained cases' are referred to private investigators if no crime was committed. As well, the Dine Navajo are a private people and rarely talk to outsiders. JC and many of his team are tribal members and / or native people. We have no intentions of releasing information and evidence that will compromise their position with the tribal community. Anyone who is naive enough to believe that an outside group can simply go into the area and investigate needs to think again. I have been allowed to present the information because I have earned the respect of JC, his group and those people they represent.

Thats along the lines of what I was thinking...especially if the budget is limited for investigations. I salute you for coming here and giving us the inside scoop...I was curious how did you find this thread??

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: evc1shop

originally posted by: freedomSlave
So why would they think shooting at a spaceship will do anything other than piss them off for scuffing their chrome ship ... Idiots

Maybe they were trying to shoot the lights out. Unfortunately for us ATS folks they shot with a gun instead of their cameras.... would have been some good footage.

Sorry this was funny as hell hahahah....and so true too.

I just don't get humans, it seems fairly obvious and logical that if it was indeed a UFO that travel from another solar system, what the hell do you think your bullets are going to do to it? And why the heck are they even shooting at something they don't even know in the first place?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AstralPerceptions

Thanks for that.

Far as I can tell most haven't read the links on the OP or checked out Crypto-four-corners.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78
a reply to: AstralPerceptions

Thanks for that.

Far as I can tell most haven't read the links on the OP or checked out Crypto-four-corners.

And therein lies the problem...why post if you have not fully checked the OP? Boggles the mind!

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

You can have a cryogenic container fully charged with liquid nitrogen. I work in a stem cell lab and we use those all the time. The newest ones are rated to hold -190 degrees celsius for 10 days.
You are right about the bullet/shell casings not being shown or reported. The lack of the interview of the uncle is kind of putting me on the fence about this incident.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos40

You can have a cryogenic container fully charged with liquid nitrogen. I work in a stem cell lab and we use those all the time. The newest ones are rated to hold -190 degrees celsius for 10 days.
You are right about the bullet/shell casings not being shown or reported. The lack of the interview of the uncle is kind of putting me on the fence about this incident.

Im sure the authorities have no reason to scream to the world about an alien encounter / shoot out. Can you imagine the panic that would ensue in the states?

Given that, OF COURSE you wont hear about any shell casing or anything else reported by the authorities or the MSM.

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky

Yes, I understand. But why didn't the four corners group not take footage or ask where the shooters were? Where are the shell casings? Are they going to interview the so-called uncle?
This is an intriguing case, but I want more answers.
I know there was a story about the Navajo rez police having their own paranormal group/investigators. Do you think those retired guys know something?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   
If these UFO entities are becoming less concerned with being in the public eye, then why not openly expose themselves?

Any supreme being capable of space or cross-dimensional travel, could easily deduce who is in charge on this planet. A classic military tactic is to take out the leader, leaving the troop unprepared and misdirected.

But it is only poor, uneducated people being attacked. It makes no sense to me.

I can only hope that whatever is out there, helps us get back in harmony with nature and mankind, to live in peace. But history has shown that a less educated and outgunned population is massacred when an invasive force comes into play. Lets just pray that this is only a flaw in human nature, and not a common trait in the universe.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: oneupShadow

The so called rules of nature could be different growing up on a different world. They may have a different perspective on how to deal with us according to their "laws/culture".
I'm almost compelled to contact the investigators. Has anyone tried so far?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: oneupShadow
If these UFO entities are becoming less concerned with being in the public eye, then why not openly expose themselves?

Any supreme being capable of space or cross-dimensional travel, could easily deduce who is in charge on this planet. A classic military tactic is to take out the leader, leaving the troop unprepared and misdirected.

I can only hope that whatever is out there, helps us get back in harmony with nature and mankind, to live in peace. But history has shown that a less educated and outgunned population is massacred when an invasive force comes into play. Lets just pray that this is only a flaw in human nature, and not a common trait in the universe.

Has it ever occurred to you that there may be more than one race of aliens, more than one agenda, more than one mission? That there could also be rouge factions of aliens? Small groups like pirates and marauders we have on earth?

Why reveal themselves when they can harvest the tissue and blood from thousands of cattle every year, abduct humans, and in some cases never return those humans? How many people simply vanish from the US every year? A million or more I believe....Thats like 2739 humans per day for them to feed on and harvest dna from....

Why in the world would they WANT to reveal themselves is the real question..

Something to think about...

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   

That is why the investigations by Paulides is so interesting. Why are so many people disappearing in certain national forests?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kratos40

That is why the investigations by Paulides is so interesting. Why are so many people disappearing in certain national forests?

I dont know Kratos..whats your take on it?

GS
edit on 30-4-2014 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: oneupShadow

i agree, show your self aliens, or are you scared? Chicken bok bok bok. Dam. So i am in need of a coffee as im tired. And i cant work out weather its the flu making me talk like this or the meds im taking for thr flu. Any how, maybe the reason aliens dont show them selves to the public is cause there mummies told them not to interact with us, so they are going beind there parents back. I dont know. All i know is i think its time for a nap on the public bus.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I believe that there is a giant hominid in North America that yet has to be catalouged. I know by experience on two occassions of what I saw and what I heard.
Are they related to the human disappearances or the UFO sightings? The informational waters get murky when trying to piece together the information.
All I know is that I've met and talked to two witnesses of the Phoenix lights incident. The craft in question was huge and bizarre. Not of this world. Just like the police sightings over Missouri/Illinois a few years back.
If they are alien in nature, they could just be picking up random individuals both human and hominid-like. In the interview they mention that Bigfoot started to traverse more frequently on the rez property. Are the Bigfoot looking for a missing member perhaps?
I know I'm grasping at straws here, but that is why I'm seeking more information in order to formulate an answer.

edit on 1-5-2014 by Kratos40 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Another odd little area just outside of Gallup is Fort Wingate. There was missile testing there in 2012 yet the area was closed in 1993. The government could be working on something out there since it is an area of underground bunkers and maybe this family saw something they shouldn't have.

Fort Wingate

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

The differenence is in a murder trial there is also phslysical evidence if a murder, usually including a body...

This isn't even close to the same thing.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Yes aliens are demonized in the media on a regular basis...But I have to say, even if I never watched a movie, and a Grey knocked on my front door I would knock his ass out immediately. -

oh my god..no wonder they are not coming.

This is..just ..wrong
edit on 1-5-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join