It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family in New Mexico Has Violent Encounter With UFO Occupants 2014

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1ofthe9
Would it be possible to phone the police in Gallup, or the local newspaper and ask them if they'd heard anything? The investigator/source can be found on social media - could always ask them to drop by.

...Also why would state police respond? Wouldn't the Rez police do that?

I called the Radio station in Gallup and they hadn't gotten any reports of high strangeness on the rez. I made a few other calls to the rez media in Farmington, Shiprock and in Tuba City. No reports of anything. When I posted the results of my calls.... the response I got was a snarky comment.

[snipped]

Adios
edit on 30-4-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Apr 30 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: OT material removed

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeminiSky

originally posted by: NavyDoc
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Fair enough, however, if we are discussing a legitimate investigation about a UFO encounter and someone claims to be a classified USAF source, then we, in an effort to get to the truth and fulfill the mission of ATS to defy ignorance, must verify that claim.

ATS is about getting to the truth of the matter.

Deception and falsehoods are in direct opposition to the stated mission of the forum.

I will gladly provide ATS with my military credentials.

That he has stated things that are impossible and illegal to do under USAF regulations and are felonies under the DOD, calling him out on them are reasonable and in standing with the mission statement of ATS.

You really need to get over it and get back on topic. If thats something you cannot do simply refrain from posting.

GS

No offense, but have you considered someone is trying to run some ARG type SERPO style thing? We have nothing aside from some social media chatter, and a supposed USAF guy inviting people to come hunt saucers with him. Someone already called the rez radio station earlier in the thread and they hadn't heard anything.

This whole thing smells funny.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky

So that leads the question? Are you seeking the facts or just want justification?

No advancements will be made on the subject unless we demand honesty and the scientific method. If you want UFO investigation to remain in the realm of the crackpots, by all means do not denand honesty in your sources. The truth is out there, but we do not arrive at it by being silly or gullible.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Would it be possible to phone the police in Gallup, or the local newspaper and ask them if they'd heard anything? The investigator/source can be found on social media - could always ask them to drop by.

...Also why would state police respond? Wouldn't the Rez police do that?

I called the Radio station in Gallup and they hadn't gotten any reports of high strangeness on the rez. I made a few other calls to the rez media in Farmington, Shiprock and in Tuba City. No reports of anything. When I posted the results of my calls.... the response I got was a snarky comment.

This thread has turned into dumbass bickering anyway. I'm planning a trip to Durango and the 4 corners and will continue MY investigation on MY own.

I'll report to Bo Xian. You can ask him...

Adios

I look forward to hearing what you find.

Also I'm surprised noone has caught this bit:

According the witnesses, Bradford and Maria, a series of gunshots and heavy ground artillery could be heard and felt from the distance.

...artillery? Did anyone in the area hear this?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

From spending a few years in Iraq and Afghanistan, I can state that artillery is loud and heard over several miles. If it was used, there must be independently verifiable accounts.

link   

Hi...yes, I will do that. JC Johnson has been investigating the unexplained for quite some time. There have been a few questions...I may be able to help answer at least one. The witnesses stated that these were state police who responded to the location...but some on ATS mentioned that this incident occurred on the rez and that state police had no jurisdiction. I'm not positive that this property was on the rez. The location was stated as being in the area of Gallup, NM....this was a very general disclosure since the family and investigators don't want people snooping around. Because the individual referred to as the 'universal soldier' was present and the 'state police' cooperated with him...I tend to believe that these were NOT state police. That is my opinion only...but that part of the incident is curious to me.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Fair enough, however, if we are discussing a legitimate investigation about a UFO encounter and someone claims to be a classified USAF source, then we, in an effort to get to the truth and fulfill the mission of ATS to defy ignorance, must verify that claim.

Deception and falsehoods are in direct opposition to the stated mission of the forum.

That he has stated things that are impossible and illegal to do under USAF regulations and are felonies under the DOD, calling him out on them are reasonable and in standing with the mission statement of ATS.

You really need to get over it and get back on topic. If thats something you cannot do simply refrain from posting.

GS

No offense, but have you considered someone is trying to run some ARG type SERPO style thing? We have nothing aside from some social media chatter, and a supposed USAF guy inviting people to come hunt saucers with him. Someone already called the rez radio station earlier in the thread and they hadn't heard anything.

You mean like they are trying to gather people up to trade for ETs in some sort of foreign exchange program? As in like waiting in the area until people show up...throwing a net on them and reeling them into a waiting UFO>?

Pretty trippy....who knows anything is possible...

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AstralPerceptions

Hi...yes, I will do that. JC Johnson has been investigating the unexplained for quite some time. There have been a few questions...I may be able to help answer at least one. The witnesses stated that these were state police who responded to the location...but some on ATS mentioned that this incident occurred on the rez and that state police had no jurisdiction. I'm not positive that this property was on the rez. The location was stated as being in the area of Gallup, NM....this was a very general disclosure since the family and investigators don't want people snooping around. Because the individual referred to as the 'universal soldier' was present and the 'state police' cooperated with him...I tend to believe that these were NOT state police. That is my opinion only...but that part of the incident is curious to me.

Your right..they may not have been the state police at all...please let us know as new information becomes available!!

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

a reply to: 1ofthe9

From spending a few years in Iraq and Afghanistan, I can state that artillery is loud and heard over several miles. If it was used, there must be independently verifiable accounts.

Is there a firing range near the reservation? Maybe they got spooked by a UAV, and took pot shots at it.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

GS

You mean like they are trying to gather people up to trade for ETs in some sort of foreign exchange program? As in like waiting in the area until people show up...throwing a net on them and reeling them into a waiting UFO>?

Pretty trippy....who knows anything is possible...

GS

You go saucer hunting and see what they want you to see.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I only state that because you seem to accept statements that are not truthful with a modicum of thought. I agree that thus is interesting and I am glad you brought the subject up. However, in the search for facts we must be precise in who brings us those facts.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Mask

I'm not sure your eye thing is as conclusive as you seem convinced it is.

Many folks look away and up when accessing visual memories.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: Mr Mask

I'm not sure your eye thing is as conclusive as you seem convinced it is.

Many folks look away and up when accessing visual memories.

Yes I dont think that's conclusive...You cant base an entire hoax claim on someones eye movements, especially when hey are recalling a violent stressful and visual event...

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Just got off the phone with my contact in Gallup. He said that he hadn't heard anything,
but he doesn't poll the patients with questions like,"have you seen any UFOs recently?"
But he said that he would ask around. I'm still going up there to visit him next week, I'll let you know either way.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

At the risk of sounding like Mulder, I want to believe. I know the Arizona/New Mexico area fairly well and can say without hesitation that there are certain areas that freak me out a little. One poster mentioned the area east of Flagstaff gives him the willies. Going out of Globe to the east does that to me. Just bad vibes really. Heavy Apache territory. If you want to see what extreme poverty and alcoholism does to a people who have historically been violent to begin with, go there. But go armed.

When it comes this, I won't discount anything out of hand considering the area we're talking about. The problem i have with this is the way it's presented. The blog that the story is on comes across as something that serious investigators won't look at. I know about not judging a book by it's cover, but presentation is everything. If the person who made that site has the talent to do what they did, they also have the talent to present it in a more professional light.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Just got off the phone with my contact in Gallup. He said that he hadn't heard anything,
but he doesn't poll the patients with questions like,"have you seen any UFOs recently?"
But he said that he would ask around. I'm still going up there to visit him next week, I'll let you know either way.

Sounds good...Looking forward to seeing some photographs of the general area...could you snap some and post them here?

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Sounds good...Looking forward to seeing some photographs of the general area...could you snap some and post them here?

GS

Will do.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join