It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family in New Mexico Has Violent Encounter With UFO Occupants 2014

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AstralPerceptions

As soon as we receive more information and evidence on this incident, I will post at the blog. This is all I can state at this time. I've worked with JC and Crypto Four Corners for almost 4 years...and I have exclusively reported their cases during that period.

Lon Strickler
Phantoms & Monsters Fortean Research
Phantoms & Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal

Hi there, and welcome. So you have worked with the actual investigator? This is great! Please keep us updated!

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

Listen. I find this subject fascinating. I would be excited to find real, concrete evidence. There are a lot of earnest people who really are in the military who want to find the truth and want to find good evidence. However, someone who makes stuff up to impress the gullible is at direct odds with that desire.

That he got my rank correct means he did some google searching so I guess I may expect some crazy harassment in the near future.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

As much as we fight on line, I can't help but like you. Honestly, I think if we met in person, we'd have a jolly good time.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyDoc
a reply to: Violater1

Bull#. If they were "classified" you just commited several felonies by discussing them on a public forum and inviting people to meet you. How did I know you were going to pull the "it's classified" crap. Now I know you are a liar and a poser.

oh you got me doc, I really use my poser skills to fry chicken at the KFC outside the West gate at Kirkland AFB.
But at least I'm literate and don't spell "commited" erroneously.
Come to think of it, your completely in error. I'll join your ad hominem attacks and call you a poser.
So go ahead, violate T&C et post your credentials with links.
However, I know that you won't join me at Gallup with my crew, because then, we would see who really is the poser.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Would it be possible to phone the police in Gallup, or the local newspaper and ask them if they'd heard anything? The investigator/source can be found on social media - could always ask them to drop by.

...Also why would state police respond? Wouldn't the Rez police do that?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Bull#. If they were "classified" you just commited several felonies by discussing them on a public forum and inviting people to meet you. How did I know you were going to pull the "it's classified" crap. Now I know you are a liar and a poser.

oh you got me doc, I really use my poser skills to fry chicken at the KFC outside the West gate at Kirkland AFB.
But at least I'm literate and don't spell "commited" erroneously.
Come to think of it, your completely in error. I'll join your ad hominem attacks and call you a poser.
So go ahead, violate T&C et post your credentials with links.
However, I know that you won't join me at Gallup with my crew, because then, we would see who really is the poser.

Dont pay him no mind, get out there and investigate....I dont know if you saw the post on the last page, but the person who works with the investigator is on the thread and will be providing us with info. Perhaps you should message him and ask for the exact location of the incident...

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm sorry if my iPhone is less than optimal. But, yeah,[snip]. Since you got my rank right, you read my bio and have ascertained that I have held several TS clearances and if you ever held them, you would know that you don't talk about it.

I doubt that you are even USAF because the lowest airman wouldn't make your mistakes, much less come back after being found out as a fraud. So, do you buy uniforms on line and try to scam free drinks with your super top secret war stories about "your team?"
edit on 30-4-2014 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

As much as we fight on line, I can't help but like you. Honestly, I think if we met in person, we'd have a jolly good time.

Haha likewise

Maybe you me and jade should form our own UFO team a Doctor a microbiologist and a Astrophysicist woulc make a force to be reckoned with

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky

Dude! Think for a second!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

Honest question: How do do we know you aren't Rick Doty?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Could we all get back on topic..thanks!

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeminiSky
Could we all get back on topic..thanks!

GS

Well would someone be willing to try my suggestions?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

ATTENTION~~~~

Oneupmanship and bickering needs to be left at the door.....You are responsible for your own posts.

Stay on topic.....please know further such posts will be continue to be removed.....posting bans for those who ignore this message.
Also, We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Fair enough, however, if we are discussing a legitimate investigation about a UFO encounter and someone claims to be a classified USAF source, then we, in an effort to get to the truth and fulfill the mission of ATS to defy ignorance, must verify that claim.

ATS is about getting to the truth of the matter.

Deception and falsehoods are in direct opposition to the stated mission of the forum.

I will gladly provide ATS with my military credentials.

That he has stated things that are impossible and illegal to do under USAF regulations and are felonies under the DOD, calling him out on them are reasonable and in standing with the mission statement of ATS.
edit on 30-4-2014 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   

a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Fair enough, however, if we are discussing a legitimate investigation about a UFO encounter and someone claims to be a classified USAF source, then we, in an effort to get to the truth and fulfill the mission of ATS to defy ignorance, must verify that claim.

ATS is about getting to the truth of the matter.

Deception and falsehoods are in direct opposition to the stated mission of the forum.

I will gladly provide ATS with my military credentials.

That he has stated things that are impossible and illegal to do under USAF regulations and are felonies under the DOD, calling him out on them are reasonable and in standing with the mission statement of ATS.

You really need to get over it and get back on topic. If thats something you cannot do simply refrain from posting.

GS

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join