It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family in New Mexico Has Violent Encounter With UFO Occupants 2014

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
It appears that violent attacks by ET are becoming more common...first that thread about the abductions and attacks in Peru..and now this?

I have to say the "universial soldier" guy described in the video seems like he is part of an elite crash recovery team...he even brought a refrigerated dolley/container for the alien!

Very freaky stuff if you ask me...

The incident involved a family group and other residents living in a non-specific location in the vicinity of Gallup, New Mexico. According the witnesses, Bradford and Maria, a series of gunshots and heavy ground artillery could be heard and felt from the distance. Soon after, bright beams of light appeared from above their hogan.

The lights were so bright that it illuminated the inside of the hogan through the windows and, incredibly, through tiny cracks in the walls and ceiling. The lights seemed to cause disorientation, but the witnesses were able to tell that the beams came from a honey-combed shaped array from a craft hovering above.

At the same time, Bradford stated that his uncle was battling an entity at his house nearby. It became apparent that the uncle either incapacitated or killed the being. Bradford and other residents in the area started to confront the craft with personal firearms. At one point, Bradford was discharging his AK-47 at the craft when the weapon started to 'heat up'...to the point that Bradford had to set it down because it was becoming too hot to hold. He states that 'something' from the craft directed itself onto the weapon.

There were four state police cruisers on the scene...as well as an individual in a black Cadillac Escalade SUV. The witness referred to this man as a 'universal soldier' decked out in flack gear and armed to the teeth. This person never said a word, but it was obvious that the state police knew who he was...and they were taking directions (through hand signals) from him as well.

When this 'universal soldier' overheard the witness statement describing his uncle's encounter with one of the entities, he immediately made a beeline to the uncle's residents. The SUV was driven to the uncle's house...and very soon something was carried out of the house and placed into an unknown vessel (possibly cryogenic) in the SUV.

Link

There were also photos taken of the alleged tracks the entity made:

Sommer Schmidt demonstrating how trees were pushed down and dug
into the ground

Not sure what to think about this...things really seem to be ramping up!

--GeminiSky

edit on 29-4-2014 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
So why would they think shooting at a spaceship will do anything other than piss them off for scuffing their chrome ship ... Idiots

+16 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: freedomSlave
So why would they think shooting at a spaceship will do anything other than piss them off for scuffing their chrome ship ... Idiots

If a gun is your only form of defense...will you use it? Or bend over for probing peacefully?

GS

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: freedomSlave

I've often wondered that myself, but then I try to imagine myself in that situation. If I had a gun, I would use it. However, futile it may be. I don't think I could help myself.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nunya13

I've often wondered that myself, but then I try to imagine myself in that situation. If I had a gun, I would use it. However, futile it may be. I don't think I could help myself.

Unless you have full cups of water around the house...then you could just grab a baseball batt and "swing away"
Oh signs, I await the sequel...

GS

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Not sure about being probed . all the article said was some kind of confrontation at the old mans house they never explained what was the cause of confrontation just people started to shoot it . My guess if they story is real is probably the old man saw something and freaked out .

Why would an alien come to someones front door to abduct someone ? when every other story of abduction is described differently .

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Not sure about being probed . all the article said was some kind of confrontation at the old mans house they never explained what was the cause of confrontation just people started to shoot it . My guess if they story is real is probably the old man saw something and freaked out .

Why would an alien come to someones front door to abduct someone ? when every other story of abduction is described differently .

There have been many cases of entities walking on peoples roofs, on their porches, and even materializing thru walls in the house...no one said they were there to abduct...perhaps just being curious..

Due to peoples fear of the unknown i doubt they would have invited ET inside for beer and hotdogs.

GS

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Maybe they were trying to shoot the lights out. Unfortunately for us ATS folks they shot with a gun instead of their cameras.... would have been some good footage.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: evc1shop

Maybe they were trying to shoot the lights out. Unfortunately for us ATS folks they shot with a gun instead of their cameras.... would have been some good footage.

Thats ok, Witness testimony is admissible in a murder case, surely this testimony will be interesting to hear as well...even without video footage..

GS

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
If we had an alien, wouldn't we, probe it?
We probe and tear asunder all life forms we encounter.
So who's the alien here?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
SIGH. Don't shoot it's a waste of bullets or possible disintegration.How would a Zulu fare against a pissed off Apache pilot?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeminiSky
Due to peoples fear of the unknown i doubt they would have invited ET inside for beer and hotdogs.

So if peoples fears results into shooting something that is unknown or a being from another planet , is a problem don't you think ?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeminiSky

So if peoples fears results into shooting something that is unknown or a being from another planet , is a problem don't you think ?

How about what you think about the actual case in the OP..would be nice to hear..

GS

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Perhaps this is why so many Hollywood movies portray aliens as hostile to foster fear so if/when people are facing the situation they are programmed to become violent... Idk... Just a thought I had...

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilverStarGazer

Perhaps this is why so many Hollywood movies portray aliens as hostile to foster fear so if/when people are facing the situation they are programmed to become violent... Idk... Just a thought I had...

Yes aliens are demonized in the media on a regular basis...But I have to say, even if I never watched a movie, and a Grey knocked on my front door I would knock his ass out immediately.

GS

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Well I wanna believe. But where is this uncle who fought the alien? No one got a plate number from the universal soldier? What about the cops called to the scene? Perhaps I am too pushy and I think to much but I would have demanded answers from someone on scene that night if it was me, or would have tried to. But then again I have never experienced anything like that so perhaps it would all be a blur and I would have froze up and just went back inside? Something about this feels real, but fake at the same time...... As always just more questions than answers. And what the hell is a Hogan??? House?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel
Well I wanna believe. But where is this uncle who fought the alien? No one got a plate number from the universal soldier? What about the cops called to the scene? Perhaps I am too pushy and I think to much but I would have demanded answers from someone on scene that night if it was me, or would have tried to. But then again I have never experienced anything like that so perhaps it would all be a blur and I would have froze up and just went back inside? Something about this feels real, but fake at the same time...... As always just more questions than answers. And what the hell is a Hogan??? House?

I guess a Hogan is a house....or a former pro wrestler...Im gonna say house for now till more details surface.. And I too think there are alot of questions on this case and not alot of answers...however this case was only made public a day ago...and the website on which its published promised to have more updates coming soon. As for the uncle not being there, they did say he lives at another address, and perhaps hes still a bit shaken up to do an interview.

They did have photos of tracks that were made by the creature...I will add those to my post...

edit on 29-4-2014 by GeminiSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: GeminiSky

QUITE plausible to me.

I have loved ones in the region . . . skin walkers and big foot are 'commonly' seen walking near the San Juan . . . not that far North of Gallup.

UFO's are commonly seen coming and going not that far from a Baptist church in the region. I think L. A. Marzulli has connections there verifying such.

A major NM UFO crash was not THAT far away in Aztec.

For many decades NM had the highest per capita PhD level of any State.

. . . employed at Los Alamos . . . Sandia . . .

Black ops folks probably abound as well.

There are even tales of some Native American medicine men in the region surrendering a child to the ET/fallen angel/UFO critters for sacrifice in exchange for exotic demonic powers; powerful secrets for manipulating other people and nature etc.

Certainly the description of the behaviors of the various role players is congruent, consistent with what I've long heard of such goings on from all my reading and talking to folks who've had family members involved in such traumas.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

QUITE plausible to me.

I have loved ones in the region . . . skin walkers and big foot are 'commonly' seen walking near the San Juan . . . not that far North of Gallup.

UFO's are commonly seen coming and going not that far from a Baptist church in the region. I think L. A. Marzulli has connections there verifying such.

A major NM UFO crash was not THAT far away in Aztec.

For many decades NM had the highest per capita PhD level of any State.

. . . employed at Los Alamos . . . Sandia . . .

Black ops folks probably abound as well.

There are even tales of some Native American medicine men in the region surrendering a child to the ET/fallen angel/UFO critters for sacrifice in exchange for exotic demonic powers; powerful secrets for manipulating other people and nature etc.

Certainly the description of the behaviors of the various role players is congruent, consistent with what I've long heard of such goings on from all my reading and talking to folks who've had family members involved in such traumas.

I have heard much about the skin walkers in that area...gives me goosebumps just typing this. There are definitely things that go bump in the night in the 4 corners area...

GS

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Yes. A hogan is a traditional 6 sided log cabin house . . . door always to the East . . .

And, I've been told that if any such goings on, critters touch or are involved with any dwelling . . . the entire family will not touch nor set foot in the home or on the property again. If they are away, they will not return. They retrieve nothing from the hogan. They walk away and totally desert the 'cursed' dwelling and property.

edit on 30/4/2014 by BO XIAN because: left word out

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join