It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video surfaces of unarmed man shot in the back and killed by Long Beach Police!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper They won't kill real mobsters anymore, you know why? The mafia knows the street addresses of all LEO. Kinda how they track your ass down for unpaid speeding tickets. (You do know that the mafia is an extension of the Vatican, right? Why do you think they are all Catholic?)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

It's open season on civilians here in Southern California. Black, white, latino, it matters not. We are living in a police state whether you want to admit it or not. 6 times more Americans jailed than in Red China. In California it costs up to $47,000 a year to house an inmate. On average, the cost of a private college education is around $40,000. We are what we hate.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Foundryman

originally posted by: sean

Cops always stress that if you shoot a robber fleeing from your home then you can be charged. Yeah practice what you preach!!

Exactly my feelings. If you or I did this how many decades would we get behind bars? It truly is becoming us versus them.

Sad, but true

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: HanzHenry

originally posted by: Rezlooper

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: ColCurious

Sure they might have better training but the mentality is all wrong.
And unless you were an MP, you have no training in how to deal with someone in an non viloent manner as a police officer should be able to do.

Police should not have military training or military attitude.
FAR separate jobs that require certain mentalities to do efficiently
The military is taught to kill, it was ever other word out of my mouth in boot camp.

Not sure i need some one that has been to combat pointing a gun at me, those guys shot pretty quick now a days too.
I do agree that insufficient training is a big problem

A well-trained soldier has more discipline than anyone you know. They would be the last to shoot first and ask questions later. It's not like they would come right into the police force directly out of the service...they too would have to achieve some police training so they would have the best of both worlds, police and military training.

Wrong, an undiagnosed PTSD cop is an actual loose cannon. one can have a flashback. And PTSD episodes are triggered when adrenaline starts pumping. Not a good combo, actually a deadly combo.

BS!

You would be very surprised by the number of folks with PTSD that perform their duties flawlessly

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stackpot
a reply to: Rezlooper

It's open season on civilians here in Southern California. Black, white, latino, it matters not. We are living in a police state whether you want to admit it or not. 6 times more Americans jailed than in Red China. In California it costs up to $47,000 a year to house an inmate. On average, the cost of a private college education is around $40,000. We are what we hate.

It's due to our for profit prison systems that sadly are voted in by the general public..

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join