It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloning and The Old Testament

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Just about everything that we find immoral in the ot was done to try and protect the clones of different gods. If you take into account the belief that spirits can influence us through the plant and animal world. Just ask yourself just how far would you go to protect your clones and offspring from the ways of the world if you knew how peaceful life could be without all the influences we have today. Afterall ignorence is bliss in it's own little way.

The atrocities of slavery and such came about after the seed was mingled and became a way to tame the spirit of other tribes. There was not much need for procreation and it was a mainly male society in many cases. Women were viewed as being lesser because of the monthly roullette spin of dna. Slaves were taken as a way to tame those viewed as heathens. Some tribes went as far as eating the dung of known animals and humans. That is how strong the desire to keep the tribe at peace with itself. There are many many more examples.

So take a look at the annocence of children and ask yourself if you were able to keep them away from the predortory world we grew up in today how far would you take it. Would you kill? Would you try to tame others thought to be a threat? Would you spend 40yrs in the desert? Either way it seems that we are all growing up a bit.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Just ask yourself just how far would you go to protect your clones and offspring

"Your clones"?

Is this a "what if" you had clones sort of thing, like a thought experiment?

There was not much need for procreation and it was a mainly male society in many cases.

Where did the males come from then?

I guess I just don't understand some of your OP.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

You're not the only one... I promise you that. I'm soooooo confused as to what the heck this means.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chamberf=6

Just ask yourself just how far would you go to protect your clones and offspring

"Your clones"?

Is this a "what if" you had clones sort of thing, like a thought experiment?

There was not much need for procreation and it was a mainly male society in many cases.

Where did the males come from then?

I guess I just don't understand some of your OP.
Yes it is a thought expierment of sorts that if mapped correctly ends with the truth of our past.

First you would need to journey into our future where matter generation and spirit meet scientifically. I think it is called transhumanism. Now assume that you had control of what parts of the brain influence us and that influence comes from the left and right. Now let's say you have traveled into an isolated part of space time in order to live. Now let's say you had the means to clone human vessels for your family but becoming human opens up the brain for other beings to become part of your clones through thought via the 3rd eye. So you steer your family away from procreation because natural born humans 3rd eye is wide open. Most of your clones are male because they are found easier to control because of procreation. Living without most of the influences we have today lives are extended hundreds of years.

Now skip foward in time and you find that other people have folowed you and your society is no longer alone and sex gets the best of the society and in one part it is tried to coexist with the mingled seed. Other parts are protected through war and other control means that we find to be atrocities in our current understanding of life. So you end up with what we have today and that is a controlled reality through any means found to work. Now include that much manipulation can come through our diet as much as what we surround ourselves with. This would point to the fact that we have all been here before and that much is still hidden and ahead of us.

That would bring up the question as to who wins this great battle and i can say that if i were the one to have to make that choice i would choose the losers of the first round just out of fairness reguardless of my personal agreements with their ways or means. However it would need to be known that all would be monitered and any actions that were not prudent to the universe would be dealt with harshly. So in the end the one with the most love for his creations would be victorious and at the same time the one that was the most vengeful and jealous depending on your personal take on the situation.
edit on 30-4-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
son of god = cloned from GOD with only influence from one side of the pitutary
son of man = born of flesh
daughter of men = born of flesh from woman that is male in spirit
Thiss is just a possible look at what it could mean but when you put cloning and sex of the spirit into the mix it becomes something other than just a man and woman procreating and could tie into the influences we have as far as spiritual powers and such

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Yes it is a thought expierment of sorts that if mapped correctly ends with the truth of our past.

Thanks for the reply and fully explaining more clearly what you meant.

I see what you are saying now.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Adam would be son of god and his eye would be single. eve would be the same. If the two creations spoken of in genisis holds true then their offspring somewhere down the line would be influenced by dual eye. Now take into account that many offspring came before this happened and this is where the violent actions would start to appear in order to stay closer to god or remain pure. I have spiritually traced everything back to three types of people that were cloned at some point and much war has continued in this prideful manner and now the race is on in order to unite everyone to something. It really does not matter what it is the unity of false unity that will bring about completion and crown a winner that will be prized with all. My hope is that that winner is one that will allow free will on the other side for all to choose their own path but from the looks of things there is only one that would make that choice. Humans are looked on as beast of burdens like animals by most. However in order to win that for everyone that would mean that only the baddest or most cunning would win and someone that has compassion does not have much chance against pure evil.

I have found that the fundimental fight between good and evil lies in the question of if you grow flesh and program (dna coding) it does that program eaqual to a human that was natural born. One side says no and allows for the justification of killing with no remorse and the other side will even go so far as to believe that even programs we create today are alive. I find myself on the later side to a point. I would definitly hold my judgement until the end.

new topics

top topics

join