It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pucallpa (Peru) Hostile UFOs and Abductions - UPDATE

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Ok.

So are the UFO's hostile while they are getting hit by our modern day slingshots, while they are just twiddling their thumbs saying how cute?

They arent getting vaporize by them.

edit on 1-5-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildbill69
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask want to see a 25 foot green florescent bean shaped object hidden in the mountains south of Puma Punka (pre incan megalithic ruins) just west of lake Titicaca. Go 7.7 miles south on Google Earth to 16*40'06.45S 68*43'22.07 west. I have never seen anything like this on GE. It appears to have an oval shadow underneath but illuminates the surrounding snow to make a lighter shadow of the rock it is under than that of surrounding shadows. That leaves out swamp gas and Venus but it could be a giant "Chinese lantern" hidden in the mountains.LOL.

These coordinates come up wit nothing perhaps you should post a pic, still what does this have to do with my assessment of the photo evidence?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I understand and respect your opinion, but you forgot to consider the militar forces had been envolved since 2008. Enough time to solve the problem if it was all about cartels and drugs.

Other areas of Peru have problems with terrorists and drugs, militar forces and police are always on top of the problem, with helicopters, troops and all the resources they have. The media have full access to the operations all the time because the government wants to show the people how they take care of these problems.

Instead, when you want to go deeper in this case in particular, you hit a wall. Don't think I didn't try and be sure I'll keep trying.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildbill69
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask want to see a 25 foot green florescent bean shaped object hidden in the mountains south of Puma Punka (pre incan megalithic ruins) just west of lake Titicaca. Go 7.7 miles south on Google Earth to 16*40'06.45S 68*43'22.07 west. I have never seen anything like this on GE. It appears to have an oval shadow underneath but illuminates the surrounding snow to make a lighter shadow of the rock it is under than that of surrounding shadows. That leaves out swamp gas and Venus but it could be a giant "Chinese lantern" hidden in the mountains.LOL.

Can you capture and post a pic please?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

2. alot of those look to be gunshot wounds to me, being as that ive spent some time in war theater and come across long deceased bodies with bullet wounds, this fits exactly with some of those pics who appeared to be sprayed down from automatic fire, ....

Some of the others look to be areas where creepy crawlies from the ground take their toll and come in and out of, things do lay their larvea in human bodies.......just saying.......

These connections seem to me to be people stumbling on , or being victim of some sort of cartel violence.....

Im sorry but this just doesnt jive.......

Have to agree there, I have seen a very detailed rebuttal based on the autopsy report that concluded exactly that - torture and murder most likely drug connected. If I recall correctly it provided additional crime scene photos that clearly showed the rope that was used to tie the victim up and the marks it caused - i think original police reports also mentioned removal of the rope or cutting the victim down.

Apologies but I don't save articles or links, perhaps possible to find with a thorough search.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Thousands of people disappear without a trace every year on this planet and there's been no unified international effort to figure out HOW or WHY. Therefore I'm not surprised by the lack of interest in these Peruvian tortures and disappearances. Only when an important person (i.e. a journalist) disappears or is tortured/murdered do these atrocities make front-page news.

edit on 5/3/2014 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman See with your own eyes not what you are told to see, i.e. no pic. Type in GE Puma Punka. From the pin draw a line 6.8 miles due south. From the end of that line draw a line due west 2.8 miles. Focus on that spot. You might ask why I spotted this in the first place. I was looking for hidden caves around megalithic ruins. I started this search in Area 51 looking for the Star Base described in the books Millennium Hospitality. The author, working in the USAF, had the job of releasing weather balloons from Bombing ranges near Dogbone Lake, NV. He spied with his telescope a cruise-ship size star-ship land every month and glide north into the star base. The USAF provided underground refueling facilities. The ship would leave in two weeks.If you have the time go to GE type in Dogbone Lake, NV. Find the bulls eye. Draw a line from this to Pintwater Mtn due north to the end of the valley about 9 miles. Look due west along the cliff. You will see an odd "molten wax" feature being about 500X100 ft. Drop the icon of the little man,(street level view) onto the large circular shadow. A representation of a cave will appear with GE default of the floor being a starfiled on the opposite of the earth, ribbon like ceiling representing the roof and background horizon in the far distabnce. (Do the same to check out your own house, nearby ship etc) Two others can be found in Area 51. Draw a line to Bald mtn and look just south about 3 miles. Draw a line 22 miles just beyond Aysess Peak. Look back east and find the "residential" caves of the TW. Now go to Hollomen AFB. Draw a line 5 miles due south then 20 miles due east. Find the same caves. Do the same thing for Dulci Mesa etc. Maybe just a coincidence?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Everything is well documented, and I will extract some references from my previous thread.

This is the document the villagers sent to the Peruvian Air Force, asking for their protection. Pointless as you can guess.

You can read more about this in my previous thread : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another great thread Trueman and many thanks for the update (and videos) - back in October last year when the Peruvian Government re-opened its Anomalous Aerial Phenomenon Research Department it was officially stated that the action was due 'in response to the significant increase in claims and reports on Anomalous Aerial Objects commonly referred to as UFOs in the skies over Peruvian Territory' and they also went on to mention specific unexplained UFO incidents in La Molina, Marabamba and 'a recent sighting by officials in the jungle' so I think they may have been referring to San Juan / Pucallpa there.

Peruvian Air Force to open Department studying UFO reports

As Stirling has already mentioned, the description of multiple residents reporting UFOs 'flying over night shooting beams of light against the settlers' also sounds a hell of a lot like Colares back in 1977 and it's been well established for a while now that UFO material about that case (like the missing 16 hours of UFO footage) is being illegally withheld by the Brazilian Government - perhaps the same kind of mindset had something to do with all those stolen Peruvian classified UFO records back in 2004.

Cheers.

<< 1  2   >>

join