It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pucallpa (Peru) Hostile UFOs and Abductions - UPDATE

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
As part of a previous thread, I shared information about this case in particular.

The phenomena in question is not an insolated episode, it's been hapening for a while already and it didn't stop yet. Authorities seem to be unable to help.

Villagers claim constant abductions attemps. A recent video released show the objects described as the cause of abductions attemps and nobody is leaving home after sunset.

I apologize but no english audio or captions are available for the moment. The most important points are these :

- People is missing.
- Dead people found without skin.

In this other video, the tv hostess says this case had called the attention of Dscovery Channel and National Geographic and they will be sending teams to investigate the phenomena, I don't know if that took place already.

Everything is well documented, and I will extract some references from my previous thread.

This is the document the villagers sent to the Peruvian Air Force, asking for their protection. Pointless as you can guess.

You can read more about this in my previous thread : www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 29-4-2014 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Skinned like cattle, horrible but interesting and god help those poor people, it was a tradition of some south american cultures whom worshiped evil god's and made ceremonial sacrifice to wear the flayed skin of the victims and dance around in them, I wonder if that may have been so inspired and could they be a humanoid non human race whom are litterally making suit's out of these people or stuffed human's on display in alien display cases, human skin has many interesting property's but one would think they could simply grow it and would have superior artificial materials but maybe they are the alien equivelent of big game hunters and trophy bagger's, after all we are the possible dominant species and can be dangerous so this may be some rich fat alien getting his thrills by murdering poor innocent people, if so let's hope the other group come and deal with them soon now it is out there.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Good comments. Have in mind that this has been taking place since 2008.

How come the phnomena had been ignored for so many years , that's suspicious at least. Maybe intentionally avoiding a confrontation that will force a total disclosure.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

There is one other alternative and that is black helicopters, humans would seem to be the most likely users of product's gained from living humans and a poor village in a relatively unpolluted area may be a great place to obtain all manner of spare part's for some elite wealthy customer's, but then targeting the same area for so long is unlikely even for a mercinary group or a pharmoceutical conglomerate unless they own the local authority's.
The cattle mutilation's in the states fitted the nature of biopsy studys for contamination from an undisclosed spill or leak in the area or chemical/biological/radiological fallout but this targeting of humans in an isolated area may be more to do with organ runners if it is of human origin with the alien story's being used by them for there own purpose as a cover and possibly to keep there activity's at night secret from the terrified people of the area as well as allowing them to pin the blame for any murders and disappearances on alien's.
I am actually far less comfortable with this but human's can be rather bad to one another at time's and especially when large financial gain is to be made.

edit on 29-4-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

What you say makes perfect sense although quite distasteful to think about. By feeding into the local fears and superstitions, they can go about their nefarious business. They are defenseless in the face of this unknown and must be living in constant terror. What a horrible situation.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Another good reply. Unfortunately, helicopters had been ruled out by all witnesses. That includes the journalists who made the video.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
This brings to mind the attacks on the Brazillian island that went on for a protracted period....they haD MILITARY INVESTIGATE AND THE MILITARY GUYS TOOK VERY INTERESTING PICTURES TOO...PERHAPS MADE CONTACT EVEN....THE PEOPLE WERE BEING BURNT BY A RAY FROM THE ovni....

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

edit on 29-4-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Dead people found without skin implies SATANISTS. We elect them in office, they are the royal famlies and in all the military and paramlitary. We have demons running the world.

Nothing to do with ET.
edit on 29-4-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Curious...

Its odd that these human mutilation/attack cases are focused in South America...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Nothing to do with ET.

How do you establish that? what is your source?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Dead people found without skin implies SATANISTS. We elect them in office, they are the royal famlies and in all the military and paramlitary. We have demons running the world.

Nothing to do with ET.

You ever read the demonic UFO stuff?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

People is dying and suffering because of this phenomena and your post only suggests you lack of respect, besides zero contribution.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

There are three things that needs to be done to be able to counteract this phenomenon

1. motive, does it have a motive and what is it?
2. is there a method to defend against it
3. can it be avoided

If you cant establish 1, then you are left with 2 and 3. If 2 cant be achieved then its time to follow 3 which is move fare away from the place its happening

edit on 30-4-2014 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
This brings to mind the attacks on the Brazillian island that went on for a protracted period....they haD MILITARY INVESTIGATE AND THE MILITARY GUYS TOOK VERY INTERESTING PICTURES TOO...PERHAPS MADE CONTACT EVEN....THE PEOPLE WERE BEING BURNT BY A RAY FROM THE ovni....

Former Peruvian Air Force Commander Julio Cesar Chamorro (please see the previous thread for reference of him), says the militars sent a patrol as required by the villagers by letter, the patrol saw the UFOs and opened fired against the object(s). He said that at 03:50 on the video.

.....And people ask for evidence?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
And people ask for evidence?

Not to be rude but can I ask for proof in english.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I understand the villagers too shot at the Ovni....the film shows a civilian taking a pot shot....
Surely the incidents should get far more attention....thanks for bringing this up....
Why the focus is on South American peoples is a mystery id like solved....Mayan "Gods" returning perhaps?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: batcrapcrazy

It's a good question. A very popular answer for cases like this one is, mass media doesn't want to report it.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Well if this is indeed happening and more importantly, happening "throughout" the world, perhaps this is the start of the "supposed" Alien False Flag.

Very strange...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

People "is" dying ? My country farmer dad says "is" when he is supposed to say "are", I thought that was a southern thing, are you from the south ? just curious, I also hear people around here say "I seen it" and "he do it" . So what do you think they seen out there in Peru ? lol

edit on 30-4-2014 by lotusfoot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join