It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS has been infiltrated and infested with western establishment-paid shills...?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vovin

originally posted by: DJW001

a reply to: Vovin

And really, how long can can people continue to blame Russia for what's going on in Ukraine?

So long as the Russians keep trying to fly their flag over Ukrainian territory, obviously. If you want to defend Russian actions, fine. That is political opinion. But denying them? That is either delusional or a deliberate attempt to mislead. Can you understand why the majority of ATS members assume that most of the new members defending the Russian invasion of Ukraine are paid Russian "cyber-warriors?"

What majority of ATS members do you speak of? All I see is about 5 or so accounts that post clear-cut pro-west propaganda, misinformation, and tend to follow other members around who don't adhere to their opinions. Some of these accounts have been doing it for years. But hey, my account says I only joined a few months ago so what would I really know about ATS

But hey, keep believing in those "Russian cyber-warriors"... Funny how Americans never boast about some apparently invincible faction of their military when they are probably in it (USA Cybercommand vs "Russian cyber-warriors").

You really should pay attention to what others here say to you, rather than try to shout them down or make accusations against them by innuendo. What I said was: it is perfectly okay to defend Russia's actions, but it does not make sense to deny them. That isn't even good propaganda because it undermines your credibility. When the United States launched its own illegal invasion of Iraq and found new ways to violate the spirit of the Geneva Convention, no-one was stupid enough to come on here and say: "Invasion? What invasion?" the way some of the newer members here are doing.

You do not seem to understand that contrary to what you may think, the majority of posters here are not anti-American. They are anti-Government! Most of them hate Russia's government just as much as they hate America's, and the violent protesters on the Maidan are acting out one of their favorite fantasies: Armed rebellion.

It's people on your side of the argument that are screaming about Russian soldiers invading Ukraine, and anyone who says otherwise here are "Russian disinformation agents". Not too sure what to make of being called a "Russian disinformation agent", especially since that would be treason to my country and it's definitely not my culture, but my sources that I follow from east Ukraine clearly state that they are Ukrainian and would only join Russia if they needed the help in fighting the fascists.

Maybe if you've read my posts you would see where I've stated that this is a fight against fascism inside Ukraine- not unlike the Spanish Civil War.

What do you mean by "my side?" When did I accuse you of being a "Russian disinformation agent?" What country do you owe allegiance to that considers voicing an opinion to be treason? What sort of culture allows you to accuse others while hiding behind anonymity? Why do you blindly believe the Russian propaganda that paints all resistance to Putin's skinhead punks "fascists?"

The undeniable fact is that Russian soldiers have attacked Ukrainian assets. This cannot be denied. Russia has invaded and committed acts of war against Ukraine. You may mistakenly believe that Putin's opponents are fascists. You would be wrong, but you are entitled to that opinion. What you cannot deny is that Russia has been making war against Ukraine, and has seized Ukrainian land. This land grab in Crimea had nothing to do with "Western interference," and everything to do with Putin's hubris.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   

And really, how long can can people continue to blame Russia for what's going on in Ukraine?

So long as the Russians keep trying to fly their flag over Ukrainian territory, obviously. If you want to defend Russian actions, fine. That is political opinion. But denying them? That is either delusional or a deliberate attempt to mislead. Can you understand why the majority of ATS members assume that most of the new members defending the Russian invasion of Ukraine are paid Russian "cyber-warriors?"

What majority of ATS members do you speak of? All I see is about 5 or so accounts that post clear-cut pro-west propaganda, misinformation, and tend to follow other members around who don't adhere to their opinions. Some of these accounts have been doing it for years. But hey, my account says I only joined a few months ago so what would I really know about ATS

But hey, keep believing in those "Russian cyber-warriors"... Funny how Americans never boast about some apparently invincible faction of their military when they are probably in it (USA Cybercommand vs "Russian cyber-warriors").

You really should pay attention to what others here say to you, rather than try to shout them down or make accusations against them by innuendo. What I said was: it is perfectly okay to defend Russia's actions, but it does not make sense to deny them. That isn't even good propaganda because it undermines your credibility. When the United States launched its own illegal invasion of Iraq and found new ways to violate the spirit of the Geneva Convention, no-one was stupid enough to come on here and say: "Invasion? What invasion?" the way some of the newer members here are doing.

You do not seem to understand that contrary to what you may think, the majority of posters here are not anti-American. They are anti-Government! Most of them hate Russia's government just as much as they hate America's, and the violent protesters on the Maidan are acting out one of their favorite fantasies: Armed rebellion.

It's people on your side of the argument that are screaming about Russian soldiers invading Ukraine, and anyone who says otherwise here are "Russian disinformation agents". Not too sure what to make of being called a "Russian disinformation agent", especially since that would be treason to my country and it's definitely not my culture, but my sources that I follow from east Ukraine clearly state that they are Ukrainian and would only join Russia if they needed the help in fighting the fascists.

Maybe if you've read my posts you would see where I've stated that this is a fight against fascism inside Ukraine- not unlike the Spanish Civil War.

What do you mean by "my side?" When did I accuse you of being a "Russian disinformation agent?" What country do you owe allegiance to that considers voicing an opinion to be treason? What sort of culture allows you to accuse others while hiding behind anonymity? Why do you blindly believe the Russian propaganda that paints all resistance to Putin's skinhead punks "fascists?"

The undeniable fact is that Russian soldiers have attacked Ukrainian assets. This cannot be denied. Russia has invaded and committed acts of war against Ukraine. You may mistakenly believe that Putin's opponents are fascists. You would be wrong, but you are entitled to that opinion. What you cannot deny is that Russia has been making war against Ukraine, and has seized Ukrainian land. This land grab in Crimea had nothing to do with "Western interference," and everything to do with Putin's hubris.

And yet there's not much to back up your statements aside from your assurances that "these facts cannot be denied". Well, I'm denying them, because I have certainly not seen any real evidence within all of the first hand reports that I've reviewed to formulate my own opinion.

And as for sides, it's either one or the other. It's called dialectics.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

And yet there's not much to back up your statements aside from your assurances that "these facts cannot be denied". Well, I'm denying them, because I have certainly not seen any real evidence within all of the first hand reports that I've reviewed to formulate my own opinion.

I see... these are just some lads coming back from hunting:

rustelegraph.ru...

Incidentally, according to the article, these troops would leave if the referendum came out against annexation. Can you even conceive of a universe where that would happen?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Absolutely, shills are at work, and work gets payed.

I just posted 4 videos proving that Slavyansk is not a city i=under control of FSB agents and Russian special forces, but are full of civilians, literally men and women who are together with self-defense forces are busy putting up the barricades to defend their land from invading military of Kievs Junta.

That post was removed less then 5 minutes after is was put up.

The reason that post could no longer exist, is because that would automatically nullify all the shills who are busy creating the illusion of a conflict created by Putin, and that NATO is simply trying to defend it self from a blood thirsty Russian tyrant.

ATS is clearly not only comprised, but is operated in the same way, otherwise factual videos that show the reality contrary to the illusion created by CIA would not be so blatantly censored.

+8 more 
posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The reason that post could no longer exist, is because...

I see you've just recently signed up here and you might not know how post removals work... When a post is removed there are two things that happen automatically. 1) You get a message from the staff member who removed it so you can address any questions to that staff member directly. 2) The text of the removed post is automatically posted to a staff only forum so that all staff members have the ability to review the removal when necessary.

After reviewing your removed post the "reason it could no longer exist" is because 1) rather than posting it in a factual manner you chose to blatantly attack another member and insult them, going against our T&C. Additionally you chose to be vulgar in your post which is also against our T&C. Someone alerted it, and a staff member removed it.

ATS is clearly not only comprised, but is operated in the same way, otherwise factual videos that show the reality contrary to the illusion created by CIA would not be so blatantly censored.

I'm sorry that your two weeks here have led to that conclusion. If you truly believe that we are not within our rights to DEMAND decorum from our membership and would rather make up baseless falsehoods and insult us rather than be a bit more civilized in your posts then perhaps this is not the right place for you.

This thread will now return to the topic, any replies to me can be put in a PM, not posted to the thread.

Thank you.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Seriously, folks. It ain't rocket science.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
They are even so bold as to be Shilling on this thread...
so see through!

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Such campaigns wouldn't be anything new around here. Think back to the 9/11 No Planers, or the environmentalist activists that go hawg wild practically shutting down the site for months on end anytime there's some disaster they can exploit in their attempts to make us want to blow our brains out for being human. Of course the environmentalists probably not '.gov', but the concerted No Planer assault on ATS & the rest of the web, you can count your chickens on that having one oozed from the alphabet fountainhead.
edit on 2-5-2014 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Population of the u.s.a 330.000.000 members online here 350
i bet in Russia their is a similar forum to here and it goes like this
Population of Russia 500.000.000 members online 530

Who give's a toss 0

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I see... these are just some lads coming back from hunting:

rustelegraph.ru...

Incidentally, according to the article, these troops would leave if the referendum came out against annexation. Can you even conceive of a universe where that would happen?

I thought we were discussing the dynamics of the argument here.

If you want I can provide videos of Kiev/USA backed fanatics incinerating, shooting and beating to death dozens of people in Odessa while the "official" police watched on from a distance. I can even provide photos of young ladies delivering the molotovs with smiles, right in front of riot police. And you're worried about Russians in Crimea?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Of course. "Dynamics of the argument" are so much more pleasant to discuss than brutal reality.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Of course. "Dynamics of the argument" are so much more pleasant to discuss than brutal reality.

Well this thread isn't about Ukraine, is it? It's about how members have been discussing Ukraine. The mode is what matters here, not the subject.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
He is just trying to steer the topic into derailment, don't fall for it buddy

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well written and passinate OP! I feel the empathy for you all who hate what's going on with all the crap we have to take from all over the world.

Seems extreamly far fetched and unlogical in my opinion if the governments or whatever name you put on the tbtb never were to drop in and listen to what's beeing said. Hard to tell for me if they post, and I think most of us agree on this? But they are reading what's being said.. I just have a deep gut feeling for that!

Sick bastards the whole bunch, a lot of power yes but so irresposible "played" by USA (My target of interest, can't survey the whole world or I'll go nuts lol)

Peace on earth!

Hope this will get the thread back on it's feet!
edit on 3-5-2014 by threepwood because: I always have a good reason

edit on 3-5-2014 by threepwood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Djarums

Did they really just do that?

Maybe this was someone previously on ATS who was booted and then came back to say the same things?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

Maybe there are... I don't know, and neither does anyone else.

If there are, and I admit to the possibility, they are hardly as prevalent as hysterics would make them. Anyone who spends any time here at all knows that there will be dissenting opinion on almost any topic presented.

Professional "shills" really aren't needed.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I thought only Spetz got that Vintorez rifle...Pretty elaborate stuff for a group of "civilian militia" .Hell US line troops by GENEVA CONVENTION can't carry suppressed weapons into combat ,only unconventional troops,on black ops.
edit on 3-5-2014 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Found some data:www.zerohedge.com...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by renden removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join