It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia gunman uses shotgun to injure six and kill himself.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Ok so here is a story already being twisted by the news. abcnews.go.com... This guy uses a shot gun to cause some havoc and off himself. But then you have this piece of the same story twisted by the most left leaning news agency in the world: www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 29-4-2014 by V22tech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: V22tech
Ok so here is a story already being twisted by the news. SOURCE This guy uses a shot gun to cause some havoc and off himself. But then you have this piece of the same story twisted by the most left leaning news agency in the world: An employee armed with a shotgun injured six people at a FedEx warehouse in Georgia early this morning before he ended the carnage by shooting himself, police said. What he did was bad, but trying to make it look like he was rambo is just stupid.

Whereas what...it should read "silly man tickles fellow employees with a fun metal thrower before eating a bullet burger"?

Damn lefties using...words that exactly explain the situation...all that liberal...use of language.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

The dude didnt look like rambo, act like rambo or talk like rambo, it was some douche with a pump shotgun, leave it to liberal news agencies to put a stupid ass anti gunner spin on a story.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
iirc I read reports earlier that stated it was an "assault" rifle...more ignorant dribble

However the bandolier witnesses saw would make more sense with a shotgun and looking all "Rambo" and what not.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: V22tech

This terrible shooting by an obviously disturbed man, happened about 90 miles from me today. Since it happened early this morning, the Police, Doctors at the hospital, and investigator on the scene. Have been attempting to correct all the reporters of this story. Trying to clarify untrue news being reported.

The main one being claims that the gunman used an automatic assault rifle in the shooting, when it was in fact a shotgun.

Your link is not working. Here is a link that does work. Quote from link.

"In addition to a shotgun, the gunman also had an undisclosed number of molotov cocktails, but he did not use them in the attack, police said."
onlineathens.com...

Des

edit on 29-4-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Sorry this was posted this morning...
Sorry I don't have post available...
& yes eye witness that worked at Fed Ex said he
had bullets strapped across his chest...

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

The dude didnt look like rambo, act like rambo or talk like rambo, it was some douche with a pump shotgun, leave it to liberal news agencies to put a stupid ass anti gunner spin on a story.

FedEx clerk Liza Aiken told WXIA-News that she saw the gunman prior to the shootings and he was dressed in black and camouflage.

"He had bullets strapped across his chest like Rambo, a huge assault rifle and he had a knife," Aiken said.

Authorities confirmed the gunman, who was found dead in the facility from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, was armed with a shotgun.

Investigators have yet to name the suspect or the victims, but have confirmed the suspect was a FedEx employee.

Three of the shooting victims are in critical condition. Authorities have released the age and sex of each victim. The three individuals in critical condition are a 22-year-old male, a 28-year-old male and a 52-year-old female. A 38-year-old male is in stable condition, a 19-year-old male is pending release from the hospital and a 42-year-old female has been treated and released.

So, your issue is that a witness said something..gotcha.
Stupid liberals and their...talking descriptively.
Words and vision has a clear liberal bias!!!

Anyhow, not seeing the anti-gun angle your seeing outside of clearly this guy shouldn't have had one due to many people being shot...call me a liberal if you want to, but I generally oppose people shooting other people for whatever craziness is in their mind...

The anti-gunner story your suggesting...is going on in your head. your simply expressing your own issues now with guns on a public forum verses in your mind...kinda neat to watch.

btw, where did it say it was a pump shotgun?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   

The only thing in this story is the man was insane. Only an insane person does what he did. He had already been in trouble at work for harassing other workers. He had a history of not playing with a full deck. If those who were in charge of dealing with complaints against him before, had dealt with him then...we wouldn't be talking about this story now.

On the news today, local radio WSB Atlanta. He had been reprimanded for flashing lasers in coworkers eyes. And other acts against coworkers that showed he had problems.

Maybe we should be upset with Fedex management that let an ongoing issue come to this boiling point. IDK.

Crazy people shoot people, making it all about guns, doesn't make crazy people sane.

Des

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

The only thing in this story is the man was insane. Only an insane person does what he did. He had already been in trouble at work for harassing other workers. He had a history of not playing with a full deck. If those who were in charge of dealing with complaints against him before, had dealt with him then...we wouldn't be talking about this story now.

On the news today, local radio WSB Atlanta. He had been reprimanded for flashing lasers in coworkers eyes. And other acts against coworkers that showed he had problems.

Maybe we should be upset with Fedex management that let an ongoing issue come to this boiling point. IDK.

Crazy people shoot people, making it all about guns, doesn't make crazy people sane.

Des

True
I don't know why the article went on that scathing tyrade about gun control that clearly everyone can see except for myself.
must be between the discussion of the victims being shot up, 2 in crit condition, and the one guy who blew his head off that we are completely ignoring over so we can discuss the...hidden subtext of how this is all about gun control.

You know what urks me...whenever someone goes nuts and shoots up a crowd..you got the gun -nuts- coming out demanding its all about them and their gun rights...
eff them. its not about any of that..its about mental issues...people who start screaming about anti or pro guns the moment the bullets start shooting make me sick and are putrid examples of human excrement..at least wait for the damn bodies to be put into the ground before you capitalize on the disasters!

Sick parasites.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: V22tech

V22tech
But then you have this piece of the same story twisted by the most left leaning news agency in the world

The only difference is that the second article quotes eye witnesses. How is that "left leaning?"

In fact, the first (unbiased, in your opinion) article is the one that adds "Active Shooter Incidents Have Spiked in Recent Years" for no apparent reason (although, that could simply be generated contextually).

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This happened less than 10 miles from me and I already heard that he had every weapon under the sun and even "bombs". I'm sure they'll try to spin this into an anti-gun or terrorist agenda. I call bs. He was obviously a disgruntled employee who snapped under some kind of pressure and went off. Happens all the time... only now that all the agendas are so blatantly obvious, there's no telling what kind of lies they'll pass out to all the sheeple. BAA BAA BAA.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Did anyone know the area was a "Gun Free" Zone.

Guns Prohibited in FedEx Warehouse Where Gunman Opened Fire

see the picture.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I searched the article. Those damn leftists have removed the word Rambo from the article now. Swines.

I mean, it was in it? Or are you the only one using the word Rambo in the thread?

I hate this new way of replying too. I have to hit the back button to go back to where I was, or I'm taken away from my spot to the stupid reply I just made, where I used to be able to open it in a new tab.

Good thing I dont have a tickle thrower.

-- edit

I see that it was an eye witness that said it. Oh dear. the public should be told off post haste for being left leaning scoundrels.
edit on 30-4-2014 by sn0rch because: (no reason given)

top topics

join