It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriotic Black U.S. Marine Defends Cliven Bundy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Just a short OP to show American focus is back on the real issues important to all freedom loving people:

YT Direct Viewing link:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

So, he is the king of black people?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm glad he's being backed up by someone who understood Bundy's original message.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shakawkaw

Is Jesse Jackson, Sharpton, the NBA?

It seems he is a man standing up for what he believes in.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Who is actually upset and offended by Bundy's comments? Harry Reid and the BLM?
Just more made up bogus reporting by the media.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

He represents me.

And I'm white.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   

What the hell does this even mean?

Dude speaks the words I stand for myself - that support is deeper than the pigment of skin.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Why add "Patriotic" to the front of the title? If he didn't support Cliven Bundy, would that make him unpatriotic? If he was unpatriotic and supported Cliven Bundy, would his support be less significant?

Could it really be that simple?

"A Patriotic firm of freedom loving cattle rustlers was contracted to round up Cliven Bundy's cattle."

"Patriotic BLM agents attempt to carry out court order and are met with armed resistance by criminal, Cliven Bundy"

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
I'm glad he's being backed up by someone who understood Bundy's original message.

What message is that? It's ok to trespass as long as you whine my family has been here a hundred years. Or is it stop paying your bills because you can get idiots to run to your side even after you made violent threats against the government all you have to do is cry they are rustling my cattle. Besides if Bundy never made a racist comment then why did he apologize? If you say nothing wrong then you have nothing to apologize for.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: InTheLight

What message is that? It's ok to trespass as long as you whine my family has been here a hundred years. Or is it stop paying your bills because you can get idiots to run to your side even after you made violent threats against the government all you have to do is cry they are rustling my cattle. Besides if Bundy never made a racist comment then why did he apologize? If you say nothing wrong then you have nothing to apologize for.

I don't think he should have apologized for anything, as I understood his meaning quite clearly, but then I am white, and I am a free thinker, and don't read something into nothing.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

A little help. Hopefully this doesn't get taken down. A very intelligent, reasonable sounding man. It's refreshing to know that our enlisted can still think for themselves.

People who get hung up on racism are the reason why people still feel racist.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Shakawkaw

That's a little uncalled for don't you think? His post was removed like yours should be.

When rank and file can disregard simple name calling, it is something worth rallying around. Everyone wants to call it out as a millionaire rancher trying to get out of paying the gov. As the man said in the YT vid, it's much bigger than that.

People should just buck when they are told to... It is much more complicated than that, and some people understand that much.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight
Yes, originally Cliven said he didn't really believe he should apologize but Saturday's MSM had their mouths running...eventually he was convinced by family and new associates protecting him to hold a press conference Saturday afternoon.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join