It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars 7 Cast Revealed - to include a stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerf herder.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: SaturnFX

How they will work in the dark side i think will be the most interesting but also could be the biggest down fall of the movies.

With RoJ, the dark lord of the sith were all killed if we assume there is no secret apprentice. Actually the "true" sith have been dead for years in the EU anyway but you know what i mean.

I hope they don't fall into that whole clone palatine stuff.

Will probably end up revolving around a jedi discovering a sith holocorn and falling to the dark side i would think.

Gotta remember though, Sith isn't a race, its just a knowledge perspective based on innate abilities..using the force for darkness (or more accurately, self gain)...stumbling across an ancient sith temple could restart the sith overall...same with jedi. you can kill all the jedis in existence, matters not so long as knowledge is out there somewhere to get rediscovered.

killing a thought is quite difficult to do.

But
What about mitichlorians?
Movie lore now part of canon.
Sucks to be a Star wars fan anymore
Who am I kidding...I'll always be an ot fan.

innate ability = mitichlorians count.

Better speak louder into your Lady Chic razor, there, Qui-Gon...
I dont think rat tailed Obi-Wan heard that.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The plot is set 30yrs in the future, I wonder if Han will be king and Leigh the queen with their children being the newJedi? Uncle Luke is their teacher; that's how it goes, right? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not exactly.

Stands to reason they'll at least go with the Extended Universe ideas of the New Republic on the mend, while Remnants of the Galactic Empire are still in their area of the Galaxy. Leia as a high ambassador of said republic or even Chief of State, and still of the ruling family of New Alderaan.

My guess is the story will keep the same kids as the extended universe, which means Jaina and Jacen (twins), as well as Anakin. Not sure if they will have Luke be married (Mara Jade) and with his son, Ben.

My hopes would be that they go with the Vong storyline (would be great on film, all those bio weapons)...and a real foe to challenge the new Jedi Order being taught by Luke....

<< 1   >>

join