It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info just released - Kurt Cobain Death Scene Note Mocks Vows to Courtney Love

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I am more 85/15 murder/suicide. The details of the superposed suicide just don't add up. How the heck do you shoot yourself with a Remington Model 11, 20 gauge shotgun? Wouldn't that be quite a feat to pull off for someone not on heroin? Correct me if I am wrong here, having absolutely no experience with them, but looking at the photos, I would imagine it would be awfully hard to pull the trigger while it was facing you.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kimish

There's actually no such thing as a lethal dose of heroin. At least not for an experienced user. It's the other ingredients its cut with that causes ODs. Back before research on heroin was banned a study was done where junkies were given access to as much pure heroin as they wanted and even after doing 50x their normal amount they were still asking for more. Given the time, place, and Cobain's status my guess is the stuff he was buying was pretty pure. I wouldn't be surprised if he wrote the note found in his wallet while going through withdrawal while in rehab just a day or two before.

Even if the sentiments were truthful I don't think Kurt would have ever divorced Courtney. He attributed so many of his own issues to his own parent's divorce that I can't see him putting Francis Bean through the same thing.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
it is hard to say what a "lethal dose" is for anyone, it can vary greatly.

however, IV heroin takes effect IMMEDIATELY and seeing as curt probably had one hell of a tolerance the amount he would have to take to kill himself would have to be even more than his recreational dose, which would lead me to believe that his last dose would have to have been massive. if this was the case he would have been nearly knocked out, definitely nodding in and out and consciousness directly following the injection. after shooting up assuming he already loaded the gun and had the note written he would still have had to prop the gun up successfully against the floor and in his mouth and pull the trigger. i have a really hard time believing that he would have the ability to work his muscles like that after shooting up. i think if he wanted to kill himself he could have just done it painlessly with the heroin and overdosed. but, instead a brutal shotgun to the head? i just don't buy it. i just don't. and i really wouldn't put it past that garage dump of a human being, Courtney Love.

I don't think the police even really gave a # whether it was suicide or homicide. Just another dead drug addict rock star. Perfect reason not to question the suicide motive, he was a depressed drug addict. If someone were to have engineered this it would have been the perfect person to do it to as no one would second guess that he was ill enough to do it. And if you were going to ask someone to commit the murder for you, wouldn't a desperate drug addict like El Duce be a perfect candidate? Someone disposable who desperately needed the money anyway? I don't see how he would have anything to gain from making that claim up. Like, how to you make money from claiming someone came to you and asked you to commit murder for them? It's not like he would have any other information to offer other than that claim. I doubt we'll ever find out what happened but, I'll never just accept the police narrative on this one.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I would just like to see some facts that make sense. And I'd like to see all the facts. This note that was at the death scene that we are now just hearing about ... I mean, WOW. I know, I know, ... we don't need to know and only the cops 'need to know'. I'd just like it settled in a way that makes sense. But perhaps because we are dealing with two bipolar people and drugs and delusions, then nothing will make sense ....

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
We could even forget the new note and focus just on the crime scene. There was such a massive amount of drugs in his body that it has been questioned whether he could have even killed himself in the way described. There were a lot of strange things about the entire case in general, and I think there are many questionable things that his wife did that implicate her.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth and we got the foo fighters.... cant forget the foo's.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I never understood why he didn't just decide to kill himself with the heroin.
Even if his tolerance was super high and a normal amount for him was a lethal dose for someone else. He could have always doubled or tripled that amount. Why use the shotgun?
RIP Kurt.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The note was probably song lyrics. Unless he was a writing one page journals

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyFlatulence
Yep ... more questions. Not many answers. Heck ... NO answers.
Why the shot gun? Why not just a big dose of the drugs?
HOW did he turn the shot gun around and pull the trigger?
And then there is the wife .... ????

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Funny cos it's true

youtu.be...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth

Has to be the next dude, his is already over.... sorry couldn't resist.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Who was the NUMBER 1 benefactor from his death.

How a man like that ended up with a woman like her blows my mind.

The man was in his prime, about to plateau, had a beautiful child to protect then THIS.....

NO WAY

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyFlatulence
It does seem like a bit of overkill, doesn't it. Would he even be capable of shooting himself with that shotgun after taking such a large dose of heroin? There are so many bizarre circumstances surrounding the death of Kurt Cobain.

I feel sorry for his daughter, she never had a chance to get to know her father.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I think we all know there's a good chance it was murder. Yeah, El Duce just happens to get killed 2 days after he gives the interview. Why is that in these situations people always end up dying at highly suspicious time frames and often in highly suspicious ways, and nobody even cares? El Duce made the mistake of assuming the FBI cares. A suicide looked better for the government's "war on drugs" crusade at a time when they were trying to prove that mandatory minimum sentencing was a good idea after the Anti Drug Act of 1986. Who knows what other reasons there were that this was not properly investigated? It wasn't exactly the Micheal Jackson Estate, but there was still plenty of money to go around I'm sure, and it added an aire of authenticity to Courtneys "angst" in her music so she profited in multiple ways.

He was a songwriter so either one of those notes could just have been him jotting down the first draft to a song. He wrote a lot of short hand in the "lawful shredded wife" note, writing "yr" instead of "your", which is something you have to do when songwriting to keep up with the flow in your mind as you come up with the next line. I haven't seen the supposed "suicide" note to see if he does the same. Maybe it was written days before like another member said. Of course it could very well be that he just got used to writing quicker that way with informal documents or that's just the way he's always wrote...

but at least with that mock wedding note it looks like he may have broke up with courtney, jotted down something he thought would be a funny song or INTRO to an album or song, or just something he could start with and turn into a song. A break up song. She went psycho and killed him for breaking up with her. She wasn't gonna be able to ride his coat tails anymore as his wife, and not only that but he was going to publicly trash her even in his song lyrics which he may have threatened to do and then started by jotting down that wedding bit... Instead she arranged it so it looked like he left the world loving and adoring her.

Someone said he wouldn't divorce Courtney because he wouldn't want to screw up his daughter.... so he blows off his head as a good mentally-healthy alternative for her? No i think if he realized she was not a good thing for him or his daughter then he would indeed do it but make sure he did it right and not make the mistakes his parents did. Or at least try not to. Hell we all make mmistakes and we all end up like our parents in some ways... The bottom line is suicide would obviously mess up his daughter way worse than a divorce.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I wonder what the packet of pills and the tube of cream is for? In his dope kit. I like to think I know a lot about alternative and counter culture topics and I guess I do have a few ideas of what it could be, but it's making me curious and I really want to know what it is. Does anybody recognize that tube or those tablets?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

my guess is that the cream is anti-bacterial, to prevent infection at the injection site, help with track marks or something like that. the pills could be potentiators, another medication like DXM or anti-histamines that boost the effectiveness of opiates to give you more bang or your buck. but, it's really hard to say without actually being able to see the labeling.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Jennyfrenzy

tolerance hon... I used to use dope, what I used to take as a bump would probably kill you having never used it.

We see the same thing in alcoholics that get behind the wheel of a car, they drive and yes get in an accident but often when they get their breathalyzers they are so intoxicated yet semi funtional that if we drank the same amount we'd be unconscious.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Hijinx

I get that, I'm a recovering alcoholic myself so I understand how tolerance works.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Truth is, that letter was most likely written by Courtney, sounds stupid, i know. But if you research her handwriting compared to Kurt's it is indefinitely Courtney's on the letter in the wallet. But at the same time, she definitely wrote the closing to his "suicide" letter. He definitely did not commit suicide. HE was way to high for that. Plus its been proven that she tried to pay off people to out Kurt. When no one did it she took it into her own hands. Screw Courtney, almost as bad as Yoko Ono.

posted on Sep, 23 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Kurk had more passion and soul than any of you could ever imagine yourself to have. It is ashame to hear all the bs judgments passed on in this thread. Perhaps one day someone will eximine your lives with a bent scope.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join