It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info just released - Kurt Cobain Death Scene Note Mocks Vows to Courtney Love

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
New information just now released to the public ...

At the time of Cobains death, he had a handwritten note in his wallet. It was a note mocking his vows with Courtney Love, calling her a b**** and that she was using his money for doping and whoring around. He was not a happy married camper when he wrote the note. But the big thing, this note is in direct contradiction to the alleged 'suicide note' that was found at the scene. The 'suicide note' found at the scene said that Courtney Love was a 'goddess', and other things that made her out to be exceptionally wonderful.

This note has been in evidence all this time, but it was never examined or questioned in relation to the 'suicide note'. Hello?? Why the heck not?? Something isn't right about all this. It looks like someone dropped the ball. ALSO - at the link are new photos of the 'suicide' scene.

Kurt Cobain Death Scene Note Mocks Vows to Courtney Love

The note, which is not dated, begins as a seemingly direct parody of standard Christian marriage vows, starting with the words, "Do you Kurt Cobain take Courtney Michelle Love to be your lawful shredded wife..." It goes on to say, "even when she's a b**ch with zits and siphoning all (your) money for doping and whoring..."

Speculation and questions surrounding the circumstances of Cobain's death have endured for 20 years. Conspiracy theorists and some fans still suspect he was murdered and challenge police characterization of another note from the death scene as Cobain's handwritten suicide note.

The handwriting on both appears to a lay person remarkably similar, if the sentiments are not. The wallet note referring to Love as a "b**ch"..."siphoning money for doping and whoring" is in stark contrast to the presumed suicide note, which calls Love a "goddess... who sweats ambition and empathy."

Side note - I must confess, I've never bought the whole suicide thing and I've always wondered about Courtney Love and if she was involved in the death.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Can't take much of what Kurt said too seriously. He was a seriously disturbed individual. Odds are 50/50 that she offed him imo.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Courtney outed him, I always felt that way for some reason.
She was probably desperate for drugs, people will do anything when they need a fix..

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid
True and true. Gotta' agree with ya' on all that. And I admit that the findings never settled well with me. I can't help but think there is more to the 'suicide' then what they say ...

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
she is just a mess, mixed with her best mate Amanda De Cadenet = Trouble, wouldn't put anything past them two.
edit on 48Tuesday56ppAmerica/Chicago295648 by slippeddisc because: spelling

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
We all know Miss Love did it mmmmmk....Ive stuck by that since i fist read about the story a looooong loooong time ago....The only good thing that came out of the suicide was that Nirvana didn't sell out, or get old..but it was still a tragedy. RIP Kurt! justice will be served in this life or the next.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

i must say the "Scene" thats depicted in this photos is very odd and if its actually how it was when the police showed up id be very alarmed being one of those police officers. heroin kit and everything else just seems like it was set up to make it look suicide ish."Ehh no one will question it if its just some junkie offing himself" thats what it feels like to me. a very stereotypical idea of what a junkies suicide scene would look like. idk it just doesn't feel right to me.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Check out the lyrics for Polly. Not a song about rape. A song about a particular rape situation. No sane person could gain inspiration from that.

If I recalled properly Kurt and Courtney got into a fistfight the night they met.

So we're still at the 50/50 imo. Both were/are nuts.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wasn't he bipolar, or rumored to be? I think it's entirely plausible that he wrote both notes, albeit in different moods.

Actually, I wouldn't doubt it if he did. As far as I know, Courtney Love is also bipolar. That must have been one hell of a hot mess of a marriage with amplified emotions all over the place. It wouldn't surprise me if they simultaneously worshiped each other and hated each others guts.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Very well said. Then throw massive drug and alcohol abuse in the mix and it's amazing anyone survived that relationship.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Bi Polar Lives - Kurt Cobain
Information on bipolar, Kurt Cobain, his family history of mental illness, etc.
Interesting reading. (at least to me).

TMZ - Courtney Love Bi Polar and Delusional

So both are/were bipolar, and Courtney Love is also delusional.
Finding the truth could be difficult.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
..an otherwise lethal dose of heroin yet he managed to pull the trigger. That doesn't add up. A lethal dose would've rendered him incapable of shooting himself because he would have been passed out.
edit on 29-4-2014 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yeah, I agree. The booze and drugs was just fuel on the fire of instability. For the older members, Courtney & Kurt remind me in a way of Sid Vicious & Nancy Spungen. If memory serves, Nancy was schizophrenic, and Sid was rumored to be bipolar. Drugs didn't help them any, either.
When you think about it, it's almost like Courtney & Kurt were the new Sid & Nancy, except one half is still around.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: kimish
This is what has always made me question the suicide. How could someone with a lethal dose of heroin, roll his sleeves down then pull the trigger. And why would he roll his sleeves down?

Then there's, El Duce (Eldon Hoke) who says he was approached by Love and offered 50K to kill Cobain.

In the mid-nineties, after the death of Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain, Hoke began making the claim that Cobain's wife, Courtney Love, had offered to pay Hoke to kill Cobain. Hoke promoted his story in such media outlets as TV's Jerry Springer Show, The National Enquirer weekly tabloid, and in Nick Broomfield's documentary film, Kurt & Courtney. El Duce claimed in the film, Kurt & Courtney, that he knew who killed Cobain, but said he would "let the FBI catch him". Two days after that interview was filmed, El Duce was hit by a train and killed.

I am 50/50 on it being suicide, there's a lot of questions surrounding the death of Kurt Cobain. I can't believe it's been 20 years. Wow!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I've never been 100% convinced that Kurt's death was suicide - although I probably come down on the side it was - but it seems he was a very disturbed individual regardless.

Murder/suicide, I dunno - what I do hope, however, is that he found the peace he so clearly craved.

There's an authenticity to his music that's rare, it's just a shame it took a tortured soul to make it.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kimish

It's pretty hard to say what a lethal dose of heroin is. What it is for one person doesn't have to be the same for another. On top of that it can change for one person day to day.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
With regard to El Duce - I was always under the understanding he was a heavy drug addict. Whilst that doesn't in itself negate his evidence, you could perhaps come to a conclusion that his evidence was unreliable and that he was simply claiming things to make money for drugs. I can't imagine The Mentors made a bunch of money.

I dunno how true it is, but I've read a few times that they sell/sold dope by the tracks in Riverside - which might explain his death. Perhaps Broomfield paid him up for the film, he partied, went for more and it ended badly.

Who knows?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: KingIcarus
The decisions he made in life definitely make his statements regarding the proposition by Love to kill Cobain questionable. However, the fact that he died shortly after speaking out is a little fishy.

Like you said who knows. I go back and forth between murder and suicide.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It's been apparent since the beginning that the entire investigation was very poorly done. I KNOW they have the skills needed to do a professional job, but they acted like Keystone Cops.
Always made me wonder who Courtney was sleeping with.......or blackmailing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join