It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ancient Cosmic War 2014 NEW DOCUMENTARY !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
here is some proofs about compass, steam machines that have been used around 100-500bc. Bellow I have a link from a museum with images and some info about it.

And they all have names from before the cataclysmic event "gods" , for example the steam machine that is suposingly discovered few hundreds of years ago and they built trains, it was used in ancient years, as the sphere of Eolos (the god of wind).
Or the compass, after the dark ages, was suposingly used with 16 directions for the sailors... The truth is, that in ancient years, they had compass with 360 degrees and they also used all the star systems around earth, to recognize locations.

ancient tech link

Guess if we had a true patriot, greek government, to found scientists for further research, instead of robbing and destroying.. Our government is not greek, an example is, at 2000 one of the former ministers in Greece (Venizelos a jewish that his original name is Benni), gave authorization, without greek people know, to give a massive amount of ancient spartan skeletons for genetic experiments in Canada, they also gave ancient weapons and we Greeks consider them as stolen, but they try to cover it up. Everything is stolen from us.

The most recent discovery, that is unknown to everybody, is an about 8000 old scripts, that destroyes all the theories, about sumerians and Phoenician alphabets...

We had our own much before them, the link I will give you, have the details and if you ever visit Greece, you can see the scripts in first hand... These scripts are 2000 older than sumerians and 4000 years older than Phoenician. Its our original routes and not the ones the want people think.

link one about the scripts
link 2

What we could unearth and find.

And here is reports about the robbery of ancient greek bones and weapons into usa, without official notice or let greek people know. And the reason they did that, for genetic experiments. We officially report it...

stolen bones and weapons info

stolen bones and weapons

And I am sure you know, that these are not the only stollen.
edit on 3-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas
Is that piece of wood in your link with the script on it supposed to be 8000 years old?

Hard to swallow. I suppose hoaxers were too lazy to scratch them into stone and dismissed that people would know the wood would have decayed long ago.

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

They have it in a museum if you visit Thessaloniki city and is been studied by Aristotelus university in Salonika. Now if the university lied, ask them

Here is the link of the university webpage www.auth.gr... (english version of website) www.auth.gr...

And if you wish to spell it and ask about it, I will write down in greeklish be able for u to undestand how to spell it. Pinakida of Dispilio

And if you wish to spell it and ask about it, I will write down in greeklish be able for u to understand how to spell it. Pinakida of Dispilio

The professor you can search and ask questions is Mr. George Chourmouziadhs... I hope I helped.

ps: did you read the article? or translated it? They cant read what the tablet says, because its erased, only few letter left and its the ones they present you... They found it in 1993 in a digging site next to the lake and it was hidden from the public until recently. They created lots of urban legends during the years, mostly massons, that a fisherman caught it in his fishing-net and thats a lie.. Because the official report says, it was discovered during an archaeological excavation. And this university was involved to decode and analyse.

We have many abominations such as massons in my country and Thessaloniki is the center of it. And news like this, is distubing in their ears and all these years, we heared several urban legends, till they released oficial data from it.
edit on 3-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
a reply to: Ploutonas
Is that piece of wood in your link with the script on it supposed to be 8000 years old?

Hard to swallow. I suppose hoaxers were too lazy to scratch them into stone and dismissed that people would know the wood would have decayed long ago.

The wood was preserved in the mud of a lake bottom. Lack of oxygen did this but it began to decay immediately upon exposure to the air.

The script shown is what we call "Vinca." No one has been able to show (as of yet) that this is actually a written language, hence it's not granted the title of "worlds oldest written language." Not yet anyway. Likely due to the scant examples we have of it and the near-impossibility of translating a prefviously unknown script starting with zero context.

But, they're working on it.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join