It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Sleep Disturbance Last Night?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KnightLight
a reply to: CalibratedZeus

I'm absolutely exhausted. My shoulders are in pain from laying on them I guess. I had strange dreams last night, and I did wake up maybe 3 times. I shouldn't talk about my dreams on here, but they were x rated, but not in a "fun" way.. I just got out of bed 12:00PM, and it's very lucky this is my day off. I maybe "slept" around 12 hours.

I'm having trouble waking up.

My girl has been complaining about demons or something grabbing her legs recently and hasn't been sleeping well either. I wasn't awake before she left this morning, but I'll ask on her lunch break.

Your girl maybe experiencing sleep paralysis , in which case it gets extremely scary for her

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Yup I was woke up at 3:33 am in pain and tossed and turned all morning until I finally started to go back to sleep a half hour before I had to get up. Something is not right with the world again cause I feel it big time, like a big earthquake coming.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I slept okay Tuesday night, but woke up several times again last night. I can't remember my dreams the last few nights, but have had bad episodes of anxiety since the beginning of April. I wake up at night from it at times and can't get back to sleep. I have more tests scheduled next week to see if they can find anything.

~Dredge

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Dredge

What's your sign?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
My cat woke me up throughout the night. Just standing an inch from my face staring at me.

Creeped me out a little, but really annoyed me more than anything. Couldn't sleep. And I had to get up at 5.

Its OK tho. I love my little buddy. ^_^ (and I'm allergic.... But screw allergies. Lol)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueMule

Hi BlueMule,

I'm a Virgo. Born Aug 31, 1980.

~ Dredge

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
just want to add that the night of April 29 was a New Moon which could explain the far reaching (geographically speaking) experiences of sensitivities and lack of sleep or restless sleep. Even I didn't factor that in until I looked at the moon earlier tonight and then had an "aha moment". New Moons are known for having similar effects as Full Moons but just a little less. The energy is similar.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   
My sleep has been off for weeks now. I fall asleep lying down on my sofa, wake up during the night or a couple hours before I need to get up for work, then sometimes get back to sleep maybe for an hour. Birds make a racket at 6 am or earlier. I have ear plugs but the dead silence is now more difficult for me to fall asleep to.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I daydream in color all day, so I'm to exhausted at night to
do anything but terrorize ATS til four in the morning.

1:14 am

So ya, I guess I did.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
kept waking up thinking something was about to happen but this was later on in the night.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Slept like usually - very well. Eh, the roof was leaking, but that I don't count as disturbance.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname
the roof on your house was leaking or....? reminds me of a dream i had

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I was about to say no until I looked at the date. The night you are referring to I also had a really hard time sleeping. I did finally fall asleep, then I woke up around 2:30am stressed out over my 12 year old son who got in trouble at school the day before. I could not for the life of me get back to sleep. I did finally fall back asleep around 6am, then I'll had to get up at 7am. I was a zombie that day, it sucked.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I am usually up reading for at least an hour in the middle of the night. Same as usual for April 29 but last night, I was awake from 1am-4:30am. When I was finally drifting off, I woke up twice saying what I meant to say in my dream aloud which I can only remember doing one other time. The first dream, I was taking a step and 2 big spiders were right under my foot but it was too late for me to stop and I woke up with an out loud gasp. Then i dreamt my fiancé and I came home with groceries and I looked at the front door. I went to check it and it was open so I go to close it and someone is leaning on it. I panic and am trying to close it and the people are pushing against it to come in. Just as I am pulling out of sleep, I realize it's my friend but I'm already so panicked, I wake up saying out loud, " they're coming in!". It was really odd. My heart was racing and I was sweating. Then, when I actually got up for work and was making my lunch, my dog found a wolf spider in the kitchen (not a dream... Real!). They're not poisonous but they have venom and it was the biggest spider I've encountered. Ack! I talked to 2 guys at work about it. One said his wife and sister both said they didn't sleep much last night. The other said he had trouble sleeping. Needless to say, your post caught my eye! I've always been a vivid dreamer but 2 dreams back to back where I remember leaving the dream and my reaction happens as I wake up is totally off for me!

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheDoggPound
I signed up just to reply to this thread.

WOW! Mind=Blown

I also live in New Jersey and I had such a weird dream on Tuesday morning. It started out with a perspective from a satellite. It zoomed into a military base. I then heard a very unrecognizable voice say that this image is from the future and that I had to go back and change the past. The base looked destroyed.

Everything started spinning and I found myself lucid in a familiar neighborhood. Being lucid and confused about the time travel and the military I just saw, I walk to the house where my friend used to live. Lo and behold, he's there with his mom. I ask them what year it was, and they thought I was living under a rock. Very sarcastically they said "It's 2008, what year did you think it was?"

TL;DR : Voice showed me a military base that was destroyed in the future, tells me I need to change the past, and the dream setting changes to the year 2008 and I'm instantly lucid and aware of the dream and what happened before I became lucid

Now I've been getting these weird dreams for the past 2 months. Dreams of an EMP and nuclear explosions. For NJ folks, one of my dreams had a nuke explosion at Newark Airport.

I really feel like someone or something is sending us these messages through our dreams. Maybe our "higher selves" are working together in this dream state to show us what's about to happen and that there's about to be a massive paradigm shift.

Who knows but this is very weird and interesting.

Okay update...weird stuff -

I had sort of a follow up dream pertaining to this dream...kind of

I wasn't quite lucid but it felt more like I was watching a film with me as a character. I was in a room with 3 unfamiliar faces, and this time we were inside a military base. I don't know where we were, but we were somewhere in NJ that could see Newark. This dude who I couldn't recognize at all was talking about some plan and that it had to be stopped. I see myself turn around and tell him straight up "You're from the future, aren't you? I've been having these messed up dreams about the nuclear blast, and it's going to happen right in front of us"

These dreams are becoming an common occurrence , and this was the very first time I had a very in depth dream that followed up my previous dream.

Honestly, I've been skeptic about alot of things, but this thread right here tells me someone is either trying to warn us, or someone is doing an experiment.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

From Aus. I remember that night, and I have been thinking and trying to decode what happened ever day since.
I remember waking a few times, and the last time was the worst. I am familiar with lucid dreaming and AP/SP.
I kind of awoken to find my self coming out of a bad dream that I couldnt remember. (I keep a dream journal and normally spend the first hour awake decoding my dreams, and its been ages since I couldnt remember a dream).
But I woke to find my self in sleep paralysis and all I knew was that my body wanted to float but was held down by my right hand, I couldnt see but I knew that I was holding a butter knife and it was turning around and around, this was very very strange for me but I let it continue. Then what happened next really frightened my enough to sit on the side of my bed, then go out side for air.
I could feel 'something' rubbing/pulsing my back, it kind of felt like a massage but the frightening part was the realism of it. It was so real! I am familiar with body sensations and the like while experimenting with sleep but I have never ever felt anything like this.
Well I ended up getting air and going back to sleep and awoke at my normal time. I remember the dream I had in this last stage of sleep. Although I only remember about 5 seconds.
I was standing in a corridor (it may have been a train station) and I was confronted/talking to a military officer, he made a lunge at me but I was in the process of executing a side swipe chest kick, I then remember he said,(telepathically I think or I may have heard his thoughts),that he knew that was coming but I also done 2 more different kicks and subdued him. I remember the military officer saying that he didnt think that was possible.

So to recap. I had sleep disturbances, then sleep paralysis and body weighted down, then frightening/INTENSE ANXIETY, then a dream of military and a fight. I remember that with the fight, the military man was very very surprised that I had conquered.

This night has been replaying over and over and over in my mind and I havent thought anything of it, untill I saw this post....

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Wow.. I dont usually post on these kinds of threads because I dont buy them, but the time frame fits. I cant rememeber the exact night but it was with the last few days and may very well have been the same night.

I was laying down to sleep and as soon as id start to doze id bolt straight up in a panicky way. Like something bad wouldnhappenn ofnis slept. I did it probably four times. Lay down, close to doze, and bolt up. Not just wake up, like bolt up standing on my knees in bed confused.

I have regular (a few times a month) sleep paralysis and this was unrelated.

Feel free tobread my other posts and threads, you will see I don't b.s. and I dont have much interest in this type of thing generally.
edit on 3-5-2014 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: npo902

The roof of my shelter... was leaking, to be correct!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: voyger2

Nice to ear this from you... I also had rough night and waked up tired and little dizzy... also a friend of mine posted on facebook today that she was feeling like she was struck by a truck last night..

Had the same symptoms and wakings also felt that I had been hit by a truck and was so exhausted ,due to lack of sleep.
This is from the land Down Under.02/05/2014

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
Sunday night/Monday morning was a rough night. Funnily enough, or perhaps coincidentally enough, a number of my colleagues at work mentioned the same thing...that they too had had a rough and restless night. Along with the OP, I find that resonantly strange?

Strange indeed as it has happened to me last night and I woke up four times feeling anxious and a bit fearful.
Have to say from your location and mine Australia, its world wide

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join