It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry: U.S. Taped Moscow’s Calls to Its Ukraine Spies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

The other side of the same coin:

“Intel is producing taped conversations of intelligence operatives taking their orders from America and everybody can tell the difference in the accents, in the idioms, in the language. We know exactly who’s giving those orders, we know where they are coming from,” Putinsaid at a private meeting of the Trilateral Commission in Washington. Putin didn’t name specific American officials implicated in the recordings. But he claimed that the intercepts provided proof of the Americans deliberately fomenting unrest in eastern Ukraine—and lying about it to Russian officials and the public. Russian intelligence has recordings of pro-American forces being managed by government handlers in Washington DC. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Works both ways. The people of this world are being played in the game of 'Political Chess'.
The rules seem to be: 'The biggest, best liar wins'.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

The other side of the same coin:

“Intel is producing taped conversations of intelligence operatives taking their orders from America and everybody can tell the difference in the accents, in the idioms, in the language. We know exactly who’s giving those orders, we know where they are coming from,” Putinsaid at a private meeting of the Trilateral Commission in Washington. Putin didn’t name specific American officials implicated in the recordings. But he claimed that the intercepts provided proof of the Americans deliberately fomenting unrest in eastern Ukraine—and lying about it to Russian officials and the public. Russian intelligence has recordings of pro-American forces being managed by government handlers in Washington DC. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Works both ways. The people of this world are being played in the game of 'Political Chess'.
The rules seem to be: 'The biggest, best liar wins'.

The truth always wins

Not lies, not propaganda..

It's is without question pot kettle when it comes to the US revealing other country's backing there own horses abroad

But I don't think the Intension in revealing this intelligence is to convince you or I, it is to gain support in condemning Russia's action to the international communities and justifying and gaining more support for the wave after wave of sanctions

It is obvious both NATO and the US will not get involved militarily beyond observers aid advisors and other means support to Kiev

Russia is fighting and losing money though it's arse in both Ukraine and Syria while trying to prop up its trash grade rubble under sanctions, it is not looking good at all for the Russian economy right now,
edit on 29-4-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

It is obvious both NATO and the US will not get involved militarily beyond observers aid advisors and other means support to Kiev

Do you believe the information about American insurgents and Blackwater troupes arriving in Ukraine to be out of the realm of possibility?
Wherever there is strife in a country, there always seems to be some covert connection with America.
I can't swear to the validity of ANY information I learn about, as I am not there.I sure can be open-minded enough to keep my eyes open, though.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Agreed.Why doesn't Europe do something considering its their house and problem?Ineffectual lamelessnous comes to mind.What does the US HAVE to do?Not a damn thing.

No thank you. If this is not your crisis, then it's even less our crisis.

The Brits don't want to, the French are currently occupied (lol) with their own little resource-war, and if it was for us, we didn't even want sanctions to be enacted upon Russia, because they're hurting ourselves.

Also, the Weimar Triangle already negotiated a peaceful solution back in february... even before this crisis went bad.
How exactly that solution was sobataged will soon be investigated..
edit on 29-4-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
However, The US admittedly goes on to say they had no intel on Crimea invasion and was surprised

What ! Russia invaded Crimea? When did this happen ? Liar, liar pants on fire!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 13th Zodiac

However, The US admittedly goes on to say they had no intel on Crimea invasion and was surprised

The Crimean referendum was held on March 16. Until then it was legally and officially part of Ukraine. As early as February 28, Russian troops were seizing airports and other Ukrainian assets in Crimea which, need I remind you yet again, was Ukraine at the time.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The Crimean referendum was held on March 16. Until then it was legally and officially part of Ukraine. As early as February 28, Russian troops were seizing airports and other Ukrainian assets in Crimea which, need I remind you yet again, was Ukraine at the time.

All that said. There was NO INVASION. To imply such is a misleading choice of words and a blatant lie. To support a one eyed view.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

LOL

US Intelligence has information.......LOOOLLLL

Same guys who gave us 9/11 building 7 implosion,

Same guys who gave us slam dunk evidence of WMDs in Iraq

AND BY THE WAY, I DON'T BELIEVE A WORD YOU SAY, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   

All that said. There was NO INVASION. To imply such is a misleading choice of words and a blatant lie. To support a one eyed view.

Please explain how setting foot on another nation's soil and seizing their property is not an invasion.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Interesting. The most vocal supporters of Russia are now completely ignoring this thread. Obviously, they are afraid of bumping it.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Interesting. The most vocal supporters of Russia are now completely ignoring this thread. Obviously, they are afraid of bumping it.

Afraid of bumping a thread claiming that the US "intelligence" apparatus has evidence of anything?
MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Show us some evidence that your parroted ukranian invasion happened, or is it too much to ask?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Yusomad

Afraid of bumping a thread claiming that the US "intelligence" apparatus has evidence of anything?
MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Show us some evidence that your parroted ukranian invasion happened, or is it too much to ask?

You haven't seen the videos of Russian flags flying over Ukrainian buildings?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

I don't think the US nor NATO has the Intensions of getting involved militarily over Ukraine

Yes agree but the USA wants to leach more money out of americans in the form of Taxes off the back of this to spending with it friends who own the military contractors who only get $3bn a day as it is.

Putin will like the rise in oil prices and looking like a hero at home for standing up to the USA so all in all I say the whole thing has been planed.

70% of people asked in Europe are against sanctions on Russia, We are not Apache Indians so stop telling us what to do uncle sam and leave us alone

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Who can trust a word out of Mr Kerrys lips when he seems to forget about all the wars the USA has started in the past twenty years. His eyes go all glazed over as he enters his dream state

In a poll it turns out that 70% of the public in Europe don't want sanctions on Russia so why are we being told by the USA what we can and cannot do or is it all them bribes to our politicians thats doing the pushing.

We are not Apache Indians uncle Sam so go away and leave us alone else we will remove all your military bases from our lands, your more trouble than you are worth.

DJW001

I keep watching for this Russian invasion of the Ukraine that according to some happened months ago but alas I will have to wait for any tank on tank action, dog fights in the skys or even any machine gun chatter but please PM if it ever happens

edit on 30-4-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Yes agree but the USA wants to leach more money out of americans in the form of Taxes off the back of this to spending with it friends who own the military contractors who only get $3bn a day as it is.

Funny... when the United States illegally invaded Iraq, President Bush and the Republican dominated Congress actually cut taxes. Try again.

Putin will like the rise in oil prices and looking like a hero at home for standing up to the USA so all in all I say the whole thing has been planed.

It doesn't matter how much the price of oil and gas goes if no-one buys it from Russia! He will also start to look less like a hero when the Russian Central Bank magically turns the Ukrainian money in Crimea into rubles. This will automatically start another inflationary spiral. Putin did not think this thing through all the way, that much is clear.

70% of people asked in Europe are against sanctions on Russia, We are not Apache Indians so stop telling us what to do uncle sam and leave us alone

Please post a link to this poll, so we can evaluate its objectivity. Ukrainians are not Yupik Escimeaux, so Moscow should stop telling them what to do.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It doesn't matter how much the price of oil and gas goes if no-one buys it from Russia!

No and it won't matter if the earth crashes into the sun but fact are that we in Europe are buying from Russia and the price is going up and China also wants the oil so your argument does not have any legs.

Are you saying that US military spending won't be going up over this conflict and if it does go up then won't it be the USA tax payers that pick up the bill ?

I did a quick Google for the 70% report but Google is far from un bias being american owned and it's hidden any data on the back pages but you can watch Russia Todays news they showed last night if you want to question it.

Apart from military hardware and Hollywood does the USA produce anything else because without trying I don't think my home has anything in it that was made in the USA apart from silver eagles so lets not talk about the economy in Russia doing so bad when the USA can only dream of russian debt levels with its $14tr debt bubble

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I keep watching for this Russian invasion of the Ukraine that according to some happened months ago but alas I will have to wait for any tank on tank action, dog fights in the skys or even any machine gun chatter but please PM if it ever happens

Invasion? What invasion?

static.guim.co.uk...

www.theguardian.com...

in·va·sion noun \in-ˈvā-zhən\

Definition of INVASION

: an act of invading; especially : incursion of an army for conquest or plunder
: the incoming or spread of something usually hurtful

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

No and it won't matter if the earth crashes into the sun but fact are that we in Europe are buying from Russia and the price is going up and China also wants the oil so your argument does not have any legs.

The United States will undersell Russia if necessary. Energy represents 40% of Russia's economy. If the United States can cut Russia's sales by half, that's nearly a quarter of the GDP wiped out. Welcome to 21st century warfare. It's the economy.

Are you saying that US military spending won't be going up over this conflict and if it does go up then won't it be the USA tax payers that pick up the bill ?

Actually, it will be Chinese investors at first. They are big on American government securities. Oh, did the Chinese ambassador say anything about buying Russian stocks or bonds?

I did a quick Google for the 70% report but Google is far from un bias being american owned and it's hidden any data on the back pages but you can watch Russia Todays news they showed last night if you want to question it.

Needless to say, RT has always had a credibility problem.

Apart from military hardware and Hollywood does the USA produce anything else because without trying I don't think my home has anything in it that was made in the USA apart from silver eagles so lets not talk about the economy in Russia doing so bad when the USA can only dream of russian debt levels with its $14tr debt bubble

Is the operating system you are using on your computer Russian? No?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

The United States will undersell Russia if necessary. Energy represents 40% of Russia's economy. If the United States can cut Russia's sales by half, that's nearly a quarter of the GDP wiped out. Welcome to 21st century warfare. It's the economy.

And thats a big if or do you think that Europe can just carry on as before without 30% of it's energy coming from Russia and what about Bp, Shell , Exon who are pumping oil in Russia because they will be upset too.

So China keeps buying the debt so tax payers get to pay interest on the debt to keep the US military contractors rich and you say it's the "21st century warfare" because I am not sure that the USA is winning with this master plan and was the USA to stuff Russia then the next target would be China or is that the stage where you point nukes at China to try to get out of the debt.

I am not sure that you are very good at this game, you need to think deeper and China could infact be the target of this Ukraine conflict by giving Russia an excuse to build up it's military without alarming China and in the mean time they get to pay higher oil prices.

Lets see some NATO/USA fighing Russia before saying my theory is BS because so far I've seen nothing to make me think that Putin is not in on the deal and thats is why I say that this is a phony war.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

I don't think the US nor NATO has the Intensions of getting involved militarily over Ukraine

That's twisting the poll results : 32% of Hungarians are in favour of sanctions. Hungarians are Europeans and 70ish = 100-32 and the opposite of in favour is against (but you have to assume zero of no opinion).

Come on this is ATS, some of us can go on the internet and check things pretty quick:

Ipsos European Pulse poll : 45% of Europeans (from 11 countries including ex soviet) are in favour of sanctions, 69% of swedes are in favour, 32% Hungarians are in favour. In favour does not mean the rest are against there will be some don't knows and have no opinions in the mix as well.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join