It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros globalists progressives vs. Koch Libertarian

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Lately there have been a lot from the George Soros funded media attacking Koch.

I will attempt to expose the reason why these two billionaires are basically in battle with each other for those who don't understand.

Anyone who studies George Soros knows that he represents the Globalists NWO fraction (Bush, Clinton, Obama, etc.). As seen below.

What he is doing is recruiting other countries to join his version of the NWO as he said in the interview.

How will he succeed in recruiting them? Well first off he has to whore out America or essential extract wealth from America and give a piece of the pie to other countries as a way of giving them a stake at the NWO table.

---China gets America's manufacturing.
---Saudis, Brazil, Canada, etc gets to sell America oil to name a few.

Soros hedge fund invests $811m to buy Petrobras stake

Soros hedge fund invests $811m to buy Petrobras stake

As you can see he is invested billions in Brazil oil days before America started buying Brazil's oil, thus, the term globalists.

Under the Obama the elites have increased regulations that are destroying jobs in America. This is done for the purpose of exporting wealth and business to the NWO allies. This will give them the incentive to join the anglo NWO fraction and merge the economies. However, this will destroy America and bring down our wealth to the middle compared to the world.

This is where Koch comes in. The Koch brothers as you know are Libertarians and they fund the Tea Party and Libertarian fractions. What do they have in common? They are nationalists which is a direct threat to the NWO internationalist agenda. Koch sees the globalists and the heavy hand of government as a direct threat to his oil industry in America. They have already succeeded in shutting down the coal companies disguise as environmentalism, thus, making America energy dependent on other NWO ally countries. They know they are next on the globalist target list, so they are doing everything they can to fund people who believe in small government, deregulation, and pro America.

The NWO agenda as been delay long enough, so now they are launching a full attack on the Tea Party and Koch in order to streamline their agenda without the constant hiccups. The evidence is in the mainstream media. Not a day goes by without the constant trashing of the Tea Party.

Now I'm not any way condoning the Koch brothers, but without them the Soros and NWO fraction would have dominated the entire political spectrum by now. A little competition is always good thing.
edit on 29-4-2014 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Why do you think it's the Koch brothers who are balancing out Soros and his ilk? If I were a PTB, and I mean a real PTB not one of those corporate head wannabes, I would not want Soros to succeed.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Goteborg

I'm merely explaining why Soros groups are constantly attacking the Koch Brothers, and liberals are thinking the Koch Brothers are the head of the Snake when it's Soros that is manipulation the entire agenda.

I do agree that Soros is much much more of a threat than Koch.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Soros is possibly the single most influential oranizer for the worldwide bank/corporate complex.

He outweighs the Koch boys by at least 100 lbs.

Soros' web of influence is so wide, nobody can even figure it out.

But he always "supports" the same agenda.

Why Don't We Hear About Soros' Ties to Over 30 Major News Organizations?

Organizations Funded Directly by George Soros and his Open Society Institute

INTRODUCING GEORGE SOROS

Soros is definitely the spearhead of the Rothschild agenda (and most likely a relative).

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1
Rich man vs rich man...
Don't be silly, if you are reading about it there is a real reason.
"They" don't air their laundry in public unless there is something in it for them.
Think like "pro" wrestling, theater for the unwashed masses.
Not to knock pro wrestlers Mr. Ventura, I understand that you guys are some of the worlds best "live" stunt men.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The Koch brothers have no interest in paying taxes or following government environmental regulations with there industry. If they support the keystone pipeline they are very much globalists as the keystone pipeline is for getting all that gunk oil shall to the global market.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
The Koch brothers have no interest in paying taxes or following government environmental regulations with there industry. If they support the keystone pipeline they are very much globalists as the keystone pipeline is for getting all that gunk oil shall to the global market.

I have no interest in paying taxes or following Government regulations either.

They sound like they are right on target.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

You go live by there industry.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Oh yes, the billionaire Koch brothers have been blocked, in their heroic quest for the people, by another evil billionaire. Because that's what freedom means in modern America: the freedom to choose which elite billionaire's ass to kiss.

You can keep singing this song as long as you like. But a huge amount of Americans have a different song in their hearts, a song in which poor but hard working Americans matter just as much as elitist billionaires like the Koch's. And this won't go away. What really matters in this country is the people.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tridentblue
Precisely...

Cliven Bundy's strength and character is so strong that Soros saw a building threat to NWO and sent in NYT reporter for the hit piece.
edit on 29-4-2014 by Granite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
How about neither? Even the battle of the oligarchs goes partisan on ATS. It's really pathetic. If you want to be conned by either Sorros or the Kochs be my guest. Don't be believing their your friend or have your best interests at heart. It's a sad state it's come to when people are picking sides of which member of the elite is best for them. This is a nasty result of American partisanship.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Koch wants to get rich as possible.

Soros and his goons wants to control the world. They have different agendas. Soros is the most destructive of all.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
All hail the oligarchy!

Both Soros and the Kochs have doubled their already immense fortunes since Obama took office.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

U can not dump into rivers period EPA or not.

The EPA is only there to shut down competition and selectively enforce laws to George Soros and his NWO goons agenda.

new topics

top topics

join