America: Vote Anarchy or We're Finished

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

You're preaching to the choir! That is unless you're just being funny. I want the cultivation to happen fast as well, whether you were joking or not.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

No I'm not. Proudhon fell more into the co-op or worker owned mentality. I believe if you built it you own it and snirt the freaking federal, centralized government (and all their toadies.)

As far as Libertarians go they are better than what we currently have. However I do not need them to determine what is good for us any more than I need an imaginary god from above to tell me what is good or evil.

Humanity must stand and make it's own decisions. Humans be strong!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago

Ahhh... Bakunin then.
I didn't like Proudhon either. He was rabidly anti-private property, although his concept of bartering to replace all forms of money was interesting. What I'd written to introduce Bakunin in my paper was:

Michael Bakunin follows Pierre Proudhon as being among the most historically significant leaders in the early Anarchist movement. Bakunin brought several new ways of thinking to the table. Among those was a desire to see the total destruction of the State, an identification with atheism, and the rejection of political change in favor of revolutionary action.

Personally, I wouldn't mind Tucker's ideas, and not just because he was American and anti-communist, but because it's something I could see being half way possible to transition to if things fell apart by economics or other crash. It's an interesting thing to consider though.

Total freedom requires total personal responsibility.. How many could live that way, I wonder? (thinking of 'man on the street interviews')

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I just noticed this thread and I find it amazing how more and more people are turning away from the corrupt let government fix everything ideologies.

I think that the way forward can only be through a free society and those philosophies that embrace freedom such as anarchy and libertarianism spread as far and wide as possible and talked about and debated as much as possible. The more people realize the reality of our current system the harder the pretense of a benevolent government becomes to maintain to those still in denial.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I am sorry, just because you somehow think that just because you personally can be a decent individual, doesn't mean anarchy would work at all.

People aren't anarchists, children are anarchists. People need regulations, rules, laws, and ordinances for the benefit of society as a whole.

Why? Because people are idiots, and if you tell them they can do whatever they like or the Alistair Crowley Lie "Do what thou wilt will be the whole of the law" you will have people burning down people's homes, killing mass amounts of people, slaughtering children, in general causing absolute chaos. Why? Because there would be no law against it.

Once you make one law in an anarchy, it's no longer an anarchy.

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I agree. It's time to rebuild and build it smaller, with a much tighter leash.

Anarchy is the immediate answer.

As far as out of control neighbors or needy-crazy people...

Well, because of government, a lot of people are alive and being taken care of whereas otherwise they would have died or have gotten killed for their ineptitude.

Now, thanks to government, we have an overpopulated planet of lazy, fat consumers with no real purpose or desire to "help" the planet as a whole.

If everyone was their own "sheriff" then eventually the world would be less populated, but populated with a more desirable type.

Sorry, but 80% of population should watch their backs once Anarchy gets elected...
edit on 30-4-2014 by FinalCountdown because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join