America: Vote Anarchy or We're Finished

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:01 AM
link   
With so much going on in the world, Ukraine, Bundy in Nevada, TPP selling us down he tubes and then stalling it's hard to know where to begin. So I'll begin here, in a previous thread I suggested that America needed to vote Libertarian or we are lost. Actually ATS I must come clean on this and admit Libertarian is a compromise for me. It's better than we have but not our best effort or natural state.

At heart I am an anarchist, I don't need, don't want the government and don't think we need that parasitic organism sucking our blood as it's done throughout history. If you listen to others they will say things like "who will build the roads?" or "who will protect us?" The simple answer is,"We will."

Think about it a moment, the Bundy ranch land grab by federalists, Ukraine/EU/NATO power plays, etc, etc. As a species we simply do not need this and as soon as we get rid of it we'll be better off.

I ask you to look at this definition from Webster and tell me how you feel about it. Humans should be free and that's all I'm going to say.
    an·ar·chism
    noun ˈa-nər-ˌki-zəm, -ˌnär-

: a belief that government and laws are not necessary
    1: a political theory holding all forms of governmental authority to be unnecessary and undesirable and advocating a society based on voluntary cooperation and free association of individuals and groups

Full Definition of ANARCHIST
    1: a person who rebels against any authority, established order, or ruling power

ATS, free yourselves.
edit on 252am5151am122014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bassago
nm, I guess there would be know candidate for anarchy, duh.

Guess I will vote for my self then
edit on thTue, 29 Apr 2014 00:06:58 -0500America/Chicago420145880 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I think there's some truth in the belief that some people want to be slaves, that's why we don't already have Anarchy.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Guess I will vote for my self then

There you go. We don't need them. They drastically need us.

Time to turn off the faucet.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Anarchy seems to me to imply a reasoned and wise public who has an interest in more than self enrichment.....
The buzz word I hear lately is "minarchist"

Something to the idea of minimal government interference in our freedoms and our lives....
Government has become the reason we are kept alive....(if we were totally unnessessary, they would reduce the population)
The way it should be is the other way around....that it is WE who are the reason government is kept alive.....
The Government has no Authority to regulate what we think....say....or believe...
They have no right to decide what we may put into our own bodies either.....or anything else of a "personal nature"
Obviously as long as we are harming nobody else.......
The overreach is TOTAL....with social engineering replacing our belief systems as well as contouring our thought patterns....
Anarchy with a bunch of other responsible adults may not be too bad....but it is possible to have a BENEFICIAL government as well......
Just not under this rigged system...
edit on 29-4-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I am totally with you...we don't need them. However they need us

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I hear you. I wish this was possible... no compromise - only freedom.

How do you plan to deal with your neighbours, when they come to get your stuff, and there is no law prohibiting them?

ETA:
Maybe a little more US specific -
How do you plan to deal with the generations of blowback your PNAC-Nazis have sown across the world?
A libertarian minarchist Government would at least defend your nation until the world has grown to be your friends again... NO Government would leave your children defenseless.
edit on 29-4-2014 by ColCurious because: only thought about the second part after I hit reply

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ColCurious

How do you plan to deal with your neighbours, when they come to get your stuff, and there is no law prohibiting them?

Shoot them all. Let god sort them out.

Pretty simple.

Edit to add -

A libertarian Government would defend your nation until the world has grown to be your friends again... NO Government would leave your children defenseless.

Not really, we have plenty of vets to man the missile silo's. Our kids will be fine.
edit on 277am3939am122014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
All I can say if I was that neighbor the penalty would be worse than the law states now. I also have a feeling that if the entire community took that stance there would be a lot less crime and what crime is left would be sorted by helping uplift the poor with actual opportunity or leaving them in their own mess and being more aware of actual sociopaths sooner and staying on top of their usual desire to have MORE.

ETA: locally not regional or national...
edit on 29-4-2014 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Sounds simplistically brain dead bassago.....not gonna work well....
edit on 29-4-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Sounds simplistically brain dead bassago.....not gonna work well....

Maybe. Call me an idealist.

Until the boots of oppression are crushed forever humanity will never be fee.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   

No way! It's already been proven that we need politicians to
protect and nuture us. C'mon dude, you haven't forgotten 911
have you? Why, without Captain a miracle, we'd all explode!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
We do need anarchy to bring in a new form of government. However, Anarchy is not meant for long term because a new system will fill the void. People need government to protect their property. I just want a very limited government. The one we have is too big n tyrannical.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Heehee..

I missed the /sarcasm tag on your post.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

The problem is that "the eintire community" will never adopt that stance.
There are always people who think they deserve YOUR stuff, and they will make it their profession to get it.
One could argue that we already have those people now... and we call them the Government and the Oligarchs behind them.

The way I see it: at least we have a little control over them... but we wouldn't stand a chance against their logical follower: organised crime.

We need (a little) Government as their competition... sad but true.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Anarchy is not meant for long term because a new system will fill the void.

People need government to protect their property.

Why do you say that, people can prosper without interference?

As far as property protection we have guns for that.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Will never be anarchy. Nature abhors a vacuum.

You remove government, and instantly, gangs/warlords will pop up in mass.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago

A libertarian Government would defend your nation until the world has grown to be your friends again... NO Government would leave your children defenseless.

Not really, we have plenty of vets to man the missile silo's. Our kids will be fine.

Hah! Funny... and where would your nuclear-militia aim their missiles?
It's impossible to secure a vast nation like the US, without regular military organisation, without intel, without allies...

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Yes you are absolutely correct. We must fight for our freedom, it's a never ending battle. They have tricked you into believing you "need" them. You do not. Free yourself.

Gangs/warlords can be dealt with. Have faith in yourself. Your neighbors. Take back what was once yours.
edit on 307am2525am12014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

My post is a sarcasm tag!

SnF
edit on Ram42914v102014u39 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join