It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello my name is GABRIEL

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: bowski3502

And so, here we are...on Tuesday.

One must know the questions before searching for answers.

I appreciate your being Open

J
edit on 4/29/2014 by LadyJae because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

All this drama and tension you've created has got me all a tingle? I'm sure your
ultimate revelations to us will change our lives....I can't thank you enough for leading
us from our banal, pointless existence.

edit on 29-4-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bowski3502
a reply to: randyvs

maybe you can recycle it. Maybe it recycles you!

Really!..............hmmm.......Cause, I mean that would be different.

Ok, whatta ya got?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
So are you still searching the interwebs? Are you freaking out? Are you and your children locked inside your fallout shelter? Are you waiting for the world to end? Is the solar eclipse happening on your side of the world? Are wou waiting? Hows the weather there? Is it snowing? Is it raining? Is there sunshine out there? Are you locked inside or you out for a morning jog enjoying the weather? Isnt it beautiful outside? Im playing hookie and driving down some muddy roads..... what are you doing? Wanna come with me? Cus im here come find me.... wave to me. Smile at me! Come shake my hand. Maybe im not an angel. Maybe im just a poor man that has nothing but a four wheel drive cruising a country road to get rid of the sickness I feel inside.....

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Hello Gabe. I know in your other thread, you were quite concerned, frantic even, about today, Tuesday.

Seeing as Tuesday is here, and the world hasn't ended overall. Are you feeling better, and calmer.

I don't really understand what you say when you are posting, clarity is not forthcoming for me at least. But, I hope you are getting something out of it, and it leads you to answers you are looking for.

Des

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
My Buddy of long years used to talk like you all the time Bowski.................they locked him up after heavy sedation which he is under to this day....he rarely escapes the doped up prison they keep him in any more.....
Be careful out there...they are like chickens,....they'll peck any different bird to death.......

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

So.. has it started yet? Have you been finding yourself questioning the very existence you live in yet? Have you taken the red or blue pill? Have you followed the rabbit down the hole and found yourself yet? I see my other thread is closed... im not done yet. The best is yet to come...... just wait.... ask yourself why? Why oh why oh lord? Maybe you will find an answer... maybe you wont and keep beating yourself into oblivion and drive yourself crazy in the process..... look, listen, slow yourself. This is why GOD or whatever your own higher power gave us free will. To make our own decisions.... right or wrong... black or white. But I am here to ask why cant it be gray? If you want the answers well, its not my job to tell you what to do..... but if you ask right maybe I can help.

Can you help yourself?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone I got em. All of em. You want them? Come find me. I charge for my services for now on.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Destinyone I got em. All of em. You want them? Come find me. I charge for my services for now on.

I think I know the "services" you provide!! Welcome to the "war zone" make yourself at home!!

Two can play the mysterious cryptic game.....se hizo el gracioso en la camisa....this is fun!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Here's one for you Gab...
How much grey area is there within the 10 commandments?
Hypothetically speaking... say a married couple wants to become involved is swinging. Does this break the commandment of ADULTERY?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

a reply to: FinalCountdown
it could be... maybe its not.... maybe you have to find your own answers.... maybe I made you question everything. Maybe its nothing... maybe im crazy.... maybe im not.... maybe im buying in..... maybe im selling out.what now ????maybe.... but why? Why would i? But whee? But when? ??? Are you talking amongst yourselves? Are you asking why I need this one thing? Are you asking wbat do I need in life to get ahead? MAYBE THATS WHAT I GET

A

So are you still searching the interwebs? Are you freaking out? Are you and your children locked inside your fallout shelter? Are you waiting for the world to end? Is the solar eclipse happening on your side of the world? Are wou waiting? Hows the weather there? Is it snowing? Is it raining? Is there sunshine out there? Are you locked inside or you out for a morning jog enjoying the weather? Isnt it beautiful outside? Im playing hookie and driving down some muddy roads..... what are you doing? Wanna come with me? Cus im here come find me.... wave to me. Smile at me! Come shake my hand. Maybe im not an angel. Maybe im just a poor man that has nothing but a four wheel drive cruising a country road to get rid of the sickness I feel inside.....

Ok it is Tuesday, nothing happening and the above quotes combined with your closed thread shouts this is all either for attention, some bored kid, or maybe somebody who needs to "talk" to a professional.
edit on 4/29/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Nope, don't need anything from you Gabe. Not one thing at all. You can keep all your goodies for yourself.

You mentioned in your other thread you have a job. May I ask what kind of work you do, and if you chatter with your coworkers, like you do here with us.

Just curious...

Des

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: bowski3502 so whatcha got? Anything? Nothing? Some spare change? Im outta gas n I need to get home.....

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I got em. All of em. You want them? Come find me. I charge for my services for now on.

a reply to: bowski3502 so whatcha got? Anything? Nothing? Some spare change? Im outta gas n I need to get home.....

So now you are replying to yourself and asking yourself questions?

You are the only one that would know those answers, not us.
edit on 4/29/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6 maybe im bipolar maybe im not and I know a secret. Maybe this was created to make you look in the mirror and find yourself again. Hello my name is GABRIEL. ......

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Chamberf=6 maybe im bipolar maybe im not and I know a secret. Maybe this was created to make you look in the mirror and find yourself again. Hello my name is GABRIEL. ......

Maybe you are and need to seek help other than ATS. If you know a secret, a real secret, you could keep it to yourself or just come out with it and tell it.

But sorry to tell you, for me, these cryptic and sometimes outright incoherent posts are saying more about you than helping me find myself again.

Just MHO.
edit on 4/29/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: Removed an -ing.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

What do you see in the mirror? Sadness, hopelessness and anger; or grace and style.

You need a hug, bro??.....No charge!

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I hope this thread get's locked and that the OP is just playing a childish or inappropriate 'game'.
If bowski3502 is genuine then I am concerned with his/her welfare and for that reason I would again want the thread to be locked.

If a personal friend of mine communicated in the same style as bowski3502 I would feel a need to help them to consider how their words appear - I genuinely hope you have personal friends bowski3502.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

ill take it! You got a deal! I could really use one of those.... see how simple? Anyone else?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Ia reply to: grainofsand

I do his name is jesus and I found him again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join