It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a cover up that affects us all !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
With so many political and government cover ups these days you would think the engineers of these things would get better at covering them up. I saw a recent poll on cnn and over 89% of polled New Yorkers believe "Do you believe there is a U.S. government cover-up surrounding 9/11?" It is great to see no many have waken up to the lies and they have been able to do this fairly quickly. It took over 40years to get almost 90% of the people to believe the conspired Kennedy assignation. One cover up is still going on today affecting everyone of us and most do not even know it is happening. I am talking about the Government- Military Industrial Complex goal of controlling the Weather. Non traditional contrail reports started surfacing about 6years ago now. I still remember the first time I saw the spraying operation done in a way that could not be denied as normal condensation trails. It was almost a full moon around 10-11 at night when I took my dog for a walk. I happened to look up and above me I saw a white plume checker board in the sky. There was a perfectly square checker board pattern that was laid out hovering above. I thought it might of been sky writing at first but thought no one would see it first and why a pattern like that made no sense. I went to check it out a half hour latter to see if it was still there. Sure enough it was and looked very similar to what I saw earlier only it grew is size some. I knew that night something was not normal and latter got a witness to see what I was seeing and to this day we still share that experience. Although I have not seen spraying in that pattern since I still see the spraying/chemtrails at least 5-10 days a month. Many have waken up to this and more people need to at lest get warned about this cover up. Please check out the link below the video is a great way to get more information and learn about how our weather and health are being changed. Thanks gpako

this-must-stop.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Here 'ya go-

Have fun with this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
One thing you need to remember, though, is that most people are sheeple. That is one of the reasons Bush got re-(s)elected.

They like to discredit conspiracy theorists--the "tinfoil hat" crowd if you will. Probably doesn't matter if 100% of the population knew what was up, as long as they didn't do anything about it.

new topics

join